The best oily skin mod?

tristerfalm

People in my game suddenly all started to look kinda oily since I installed this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11318

But it also makes metalic things reflective so I guess the sebum overflow may be a side effect of that ^^ Normally it isn't too visible but standing near light at night makes it hard to miss. It doesn't look *too* bad though so I don't mind a lot!

post-34053-13597873922292_thumb.jpg

post-34053-13597873922847_thumb.jpg

post-34053-13597873923498_thumb.jpg

People in my game suddenly all started to look kinda oily since I installed this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11318

But it also makes metalic things reflective so I guess the sebum overflow may be a side effect of that ^^ Normally it isn't too visible but standing near light at night makes it hard to miss. It doesn't look *too* bad though so I don't mind a lot!

what face/body mods are you using if you don't mind my asking?

dem lips

what face/body mods are you using if you don't mind my asking?

dem lips

It's Bella (makeup version) and UNP with (I think) the new 1.5 shaved texture. And High Quality Eyes by Xenius (makes them more vibrant)

• 5 weeks later...

So I use CHSBHC and replace textures with the above link?

I have the textures of snow leopard in a separate file for my personal use. Try it and see if you like. you have to select yes when prompted to overwrite the files. don't worry' date=' your body texture stays the same, it only adds the gloss. this is CBBE body only.

[/quote']

can I used this oily Texture for the UNP-Body too?

• 2 months later...

I have the textures of snow leopard in a separate file for my personal use. Try it and see if you like. you have to select yes when prompted to overwrite the files. don't worry' date=' your body texture stays the same, it only adds the gloss. this is CBBE body only.

[/quote']

Thanks I've been looking for this

[/quote']

can I used this oily Texture for the UNP-Body too?

I think it works with any body. Here's a screen with the oily skin oiramsenun posted on a UNP body. I'm sure you should be able to pick it out, but it's on the middle body.

Also, thank you oiramsenun! I have tried several different files and yours is definitely my favorite!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the textures of snow leopard in a separate file for my personal use. Try it and see if you like. you have to select yes when prompted to overwrite the files. don't worry, your body texture stays the same, it only adds the gloss. this is CBBE body only.

Great!

very good, I love the CHSBHC V2, it is my life, there is nothing better in skyrim! I have found a possibility to use all CBBE V3 textures, without any graphic errors!

german \ deutsch !

sehr gut , ich liebe den CHSBHC V2 , er ist mein leben , es gibt nichts besseres in skyrim ! ich habe eine möglichkeit gefunden , alle CBBE V3 texturen zu verwenden , ohne irgendwelche graphikfehler .

• 7 months later...

I have the textures of snow leopard in a separate file for my personal use. Try it and see if you like. you have to select yes when prompted to overwrite the files. don't worry, your body texture stays the same, it only adds the gloss. this is CBBE body only.

Thank you SO much. This is exactly what I was looking for. Hope I am not breaking any rules by posting this, if this is an old post/etc.

:)

• 2 months later...

For anyone who might be interested; this is a customized version of the textures from the above post.

post-145287-0-33304900-1401861144_thumb.jpg

CBBE - Oily Skin Textures.rar

• 9 months later...

Archived