HDT And SMP Hair List

Updated! Added Draconic Bloodline HDT hair by Singlebelong to list. Time jump back into my coffin. Bye. Bye.

I feel dumb. Am I missing something? There's no link to it, just one to the original mod and a video showing it.

Don't worry I feel some way. In showracemenu. Zero description in mod description besides download section. Make sense right?  :dodgy: 

Aha. Thank you. I was a little weirded out.

Tried asking on the mod page but to no avail. Any idea why the hair isn't showing up in my racemenu? Not sure if you would have some insight on that or not.

Updated! Added Draconic Bloodline HDT hair by Singlebelong to list. Time jump back into my coffin. Bye. Bye.

I feel dumb. Am I missing something? There's no link to it, just one to the original mod and a video showing it.

Don't worry I feel some way. In showracemenu. Zero description in mod description besides download section. Make sense right?  :dodgy: 

Aha. Thank you. I was a little weirded out.

Tried asking on the mod page but to no avail. Any idea why the hair isn't showing up in my racemenu? Not sure if you would have some insight on that or not.

Sorry, have no clue why happen to you. Make sure double check between hairs mods.  

Can some kindred spirit provide mirrors for panbaidu links? That website is garbage. Takes eons to open.

Thank you.

Take me 5sec max download small mod from garbage website. Well, I do have good linksys boost my connection. Always believe in having best online connection when playing online. Hm, I wonder how good you're connection is. :lol:  

I am on a 2mb/s connection, its not definitely 56kb/s dialup. If it takes you 5s you can take the time to make mirrors instead of blaming my connection and boasting about your connection to the website.

Not going upload any new download links until old ones disappear off face of earth. Sorry, don't break my promises for nobody.

There is this HDT-PE Sky201 hair wig mod, how can I get this as regular hair to choose in the showracemenu?

You try Optioq 201 version?

Can you please make a full response instead of replying with a question I don't really understand.

Optioq is the mod author. Which is this one http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4288367-1-3.html

Edit: Unrelated to this reply.

I'm a little confused as to how to install the twintail hair...the .rar comes with a bunch of other stuff packaged with it as well. Such as ECE, racecompatibility, amongst other things. There's not even a .esp for it.

There is this HDT-PE Sky201 hair wig mod, how can I get this as regular hair to choose in the showracemenu?

Can you please make a full response instead of replying with a question I don't really understand.

Optioq is the mod author. Which is this one http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4288367-1-3.html

I'm a little confused as to how to install the twintail hair...the .rar comes with a bunch of other stuff packaged with it as well. Such as ECE, racecompatibility, amongst other things. There's not even a .esp for it.

ECE is esp for hair mod or everything not going work without it. 

What a shame. Thanks for clarifying.

What a shame. Thanks for clarifying.

No, thank you. Forgot update my ECE esp. :P 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, 

Is there any way how I could download the files from Baidu without installing BaiduYunGuanjia.exe?

Could somebody send me the files or the links for the downloads, please?

I would need the following:

HDT-PE Hatsune Miku Hair Review

Long HDT Hair And Flaming Long Hair

Hair Without Race

KS Hairdo Wig

HTD SMP KS Hairdos Alexis Wig

SG Hair 

I was not able to download the BaiduYunGuanjia.exe no matter how many times I tried, it is failed.

Hello everyone, 

Is there any way how I could download the files from Baidu without installing BaiduYunGuanjia.exe?

Could somebody send me the files or the links for the downloads, please?

I would need the following:

HDT-PE Hatsune Miku Hair Review

Long HDT Hair And Flaming Long Hair

Hair Without Race

KS Hairdo Wig

HTD SMP KS Hairdos Alexis Wig

SG Hair 

I was not able to download the BaiduYunGuanjia.exe no matter how many times I tried, it is failed.

Don't need Baidu exe download hair mods.. This not Midafire or Mega you dealing with, sometimes going have click multiple flies get to mod files.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone point me at a tutorial on how to convert these wigs into actual hairs you can select in racemenu?

A quote from Shocky on the subject

"Unfortunately I didn't touched anything with HDT so I don't really know if this will work but all you have to do is, check how other modders have set up their hair meshes and try to replace one of their hairs, you need the main wig and copy the same hair and add "HL" at the final, should look something like this(Wig.nif and WigHl.nif) obviously you will have to rename Wig to the hair name you are replacing. After you replace the hair nifs, you need to copy the BSShaderLightning Property and NiAlphaProperty from the original hair you just replaced to your hair, you have to do this for each nif and manually replace the texture paths after, for example copy the BSShader / NiAlpha from Persona.nif to Wig.nif then you copy again from PersonaHl.nif to WigHl.nif. There's really no way for me to explain better if you never had any kind of experience with those things"