HDT And SMP Hair List

The races from this video come with some hdt pigtails (/watch?v=bn6emSU01CE), the author posted the download link in the comment made by the user "JessixR Shield Maiden

Fix Youtube link.

I had to post it like that because i cannot post links.

The races from this video come with some hdt pigtails (/watch?v=bn6emSU01CE), the author posted the download link in the comment made by the user "JessixR Shield Maiden

Fix Youtube link.

Don't see HDT pigtails. Just regular added hair mod to me.

Fix Youtube link.

Don't see HDT pigtails. Just regular added hair mod to me.

Really? at least no pigtails at all?, because i installed the three races and the hdt pigtails came with them...

Hmm.. is this one on the list? 

tumblr_np45m3PvfE1tmu883o1_500.gif

Image is from here: http://aloe-ygroot.tumblr.com/post/120184980092/sky-death-note-episode6

Already on list.

What is it called on the list? I don't know what name it goes by or which download link has it.

It comes with Female Hairstyles (its on the 8th spoiler)

The Draconic Bloodline armor comes with an hdt hair for females, but it has unfinished textures :)

Unfinish textures you say? HDT hair waste of time. :sleepy: 

Well the textures have the same quality as the Miku hair, wich you uploaded, so i guess it isn't such a waste of time, but whatever  :P. I think it requires the SG Hair pack 268 (by HelloSanta) to the textures to show properly but i could be wrong since i haven't tried that yet. 

The Draconic Bloodline armor comes with an hdt hair for females, but it has unfinished textures :)

Unfinish textures you say? HDT hair waste of time. :sleepy: 

Well the textures have the same quality as the Miku hair, wich you uploaded, so i guess it isn't such a waste of time, but whatever  :P. I think it requires the SG Hair pack 268 (by HelloSanta) to the textures to show properly but i could be wrong since i haven't tried that yet. 

I thought was blue texture issue or like look pure crap. Miku can be fix with ENB transparent fix I think. Good find Sky, thanks again. ;) Back to trying setup 2560x1060 Sweetfx on Devil May Cry 4 until my connection drop again. :( 

Where? Not in showracemenu, done looking at bad textures. All I see awful mod with 634 endorsements. :lol: 

Updated! Added Draconic Bloodline HDT hair by Singlebelong to list. Time jump back into my coffin. Bye. Bye.

I feel dumb. Am I missing something? There's no link to it, just one to the original mod and a video showing it.

Don't worry I feel some way. In showracemenu. Zero description in mod description besides download section. Make sense right?  :dodgy: 

Updated! Added Draconic Bloodline HDT hair by Singlebelong to list. Time jump back into my coffin. Bye. Bye.

I feel dumb. Am I missing something? There's no link to it, just one to the original mod and a video showing it.

Don't worry I feel some way. In showracemenu. Zero description in mod description besides download section. Make sense right?  :dodgy: 

Aha. Thank you. I was a little weirded out.

Where? Not in showracemenu, done looking at bad textures. All I see awful mod with 634 endorsements. :lol: 

It's not on showracemenu because it says that it's a wig lol

Last time equip everything dress glitching like crazy with white textures. Is this new form of torture now? Whatever, going slowly take my time try again. :lol: 

can someone pleas tell me if there are HDT Hairstyles For Male characters ? i already know about two on nexus but one is a vanilla hair and the other is geralt haistyle with physics

I really can't say if any more male HDT hairs since nobody care male characters.

I kitbashed up some 2048-pixel textures to replace the 1024 ones on the Sky201 wigs

Edit - after spending a little time with the new texture in-game, I decided I could improve it more. The original 1024 texture has hair that was a touch messy, and the criss-crossing strands looked a bit strange on hair that is modeled in long, straight(ish) locks. So I grabbed a smoother one and here it is.

Comparison shots between V2 (left) and the original 1024 (right). Click to embiggen. The difference is fairly subtle but between the higher resolution and smoother look, I am going to be a lot happier using this hair in high-res screenarchery.

Of course, having said that, I'm immediately pondering what might happen if I try jumping up to 4096. :P

jLcTwfHsVGPc4_e.jpg jYXVjtBNhACm2_e.jpg

j5y7w0bBLLwrN_e.jpg

Note that the diffuse has been desaturated from the original honey-blonde as I find a grey one more useful for applying different hues, so this will alter the colour of your wigs.

If you want to tweak their colours afterward, extract their meshes from the BSA (my wigs came in a BSA, I don't know if there's a version out there with loose files) and open them in Nikskope.

Instructions for changing the tint with Nifskope 1.1.3:

Click the NiNode's arrow to expand its content.

Expand the contents of '10 NiTriShape'.

Click on BSLightingShaderProperty.

Then move to the bottom pane, scroll down till you see "Hair Tint Color" - this is the one to tweak.

Double click on the little colour wheel to bring up an interactive one, or double click the hex colour value to enter numbers directly as RGB values.

Save your .nif mesh, and load the game to see how it's looking.