Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HDT And SMP Hair List

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

quin666

quin666

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Updated! Remove my Long and Flaming hair link with original link, about time Navylond updated link. :lol: 

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Aleanne

Aleanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Maybe this ?

http://www.loverslab...-4#entry1179690

quin666

quin666

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Thank you Aleanne. Updated! Added Apachii Sky Niah hair by Spike903 to list and Niah wig by Nyinegy to list. Back to telling horror story at 3dmgame until sun rise. These guys love part I play in Interview with the Vampire..

spike903

spike903

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

You need Appachii Hair for Niahs Hair or you have no textures... before anyone asks :P

quin666

quin666

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

You need Appachii Hair for Niahs Hair or you have no textures... before anyone asks :P

Page four speak for itself, no need tell them anything. Thanks for hair mod Spike.  :sleepy:

quin666

quin666

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Updated! Added KS Hairdos Alexis wig by Horizon to list. Packing up tent and marshmallows. Excuse me, my coffin need me now. Good night. :sleepy: 

cordate

cordate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Hmm.. is this one on the list? 

Spoiler

Image is from here: http://aloe-ygroot.t...h-note-episode6

quin666

quin666

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Spoiler

Already on list.

PicnikSky

PicnikSky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

The races from this video come with some hdt pigtails (/watch?v=bn6emSU01CE), the author posted the download link in the comment made by the user "JessixR Shield Maiden"

Edited by PicnikSky, 19 June 2015 - 01:03 PM.

quin666

quin666

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

The races from this video come with some hdt pigtails (/watch?v=bn6emSU01CE), the author posted the download link in the comment made by the user "JessixR Shield Maiden

Fix Youtube link.

PicnikSky

PicnikSky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

The races from this video come with some hdt pigtails (/watch?v=bn6emSU01CE), the author posted the download link in the comment made by the user "JessixR Shield Maiden

Fix Youtube link.

I had to post it like that because i cannot post links.

Derpakiin

Derpakiin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Spoiler

Already on list.

What is it called on the list? I don't know what name it goes by or which download link has it.

quin666

quin666

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Fix Youtube link.

Don't see HDT pigtails. Just regular added hair mod to me.

PicnikSky

PicnikSky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Fix Youtube link.

Don't see HDT pigtails. Just regular added hair mod to me.

Really? at least no pigtails at all?, because i installed the three races and the hdt pigtails came with them...

Spoiler

Already on list.

What is it called on the list? I don't know what name it goes by or which download link has it.

It comes with Female Hairstyles (its on the 8th spoiler)

quin666

quin666

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Thanks PicnikSky. ;) A little video searching and virus blocking I find right one download. You only need Lynn beta.

quin666

quin666

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Updated! Add HDT Twintail by Jessixr Shield Maiden to list.

PicnikSky

PicnikSky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

The Draconic Bloodline armor comes with an hdt hair for females, but it has unfinished textures :)

quin666

quin666

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

The Draconic Bloodline armor comes with an hdt hair for females, but it has unfinished textures :)

Unfinish textures you say? HDT hair waste of time. :sleepy: 

PicnikSky

PicnikSky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Well the textures have the same quality as the Miku hair, wich you uploaded, so i guess it isn't such a waste of time, but whatever  :P. I think it requires the SG Hair pack 268 (by HelloSanta) to the textures to show properly but i could be wrong since i haven't tried that yet. 

quin666

quin666

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Well the textures have the same quality as the Miku hair, wich you uploaded, so i guess it isn't such a waste of time, but whatever  :P. I think it requires the SG Hair pack 268 (by HelloSanta) to the textures to show properly but i could be wrong since i haven't tried that yet. 

I thought was blue texture issue or like look pure crap. Miku can be fix with ENB transparent fix I think. Good find Sky, thanks again. ;) Back to trying setup 2560x1060 Sweetfx on Devil May Cry 4 until my connection drop again. :(