Prison Overhaul v033 Patch

Inte

A little feedback:

My character was imprisoned in Windhelm. The events worked, however there were a lot of small glitches. Characters stuck for a while (for example my character had a really hard time to enter the cell, because the jailer stood in front of it). There was also a little problem when my character had to go up on stairs, she stucked there too for a while. These are not major things, I just wanted to let you know.

There was another small issue, that one of the guards came for a rape to the cell. He did it in underwear, he must have been new to this thing. :) Anyway, when he finished he ended up behind my character and as he walked out of the cell, he pushed out my character too. Then he closed the cell door and left. :) My character spent the night outside the cell.

The walk of shame has some strict default settings. Basically I couldn't run more than 2 meters before falling to the ground.

After the day in prison, my character was caught again for minor crime (40 gold bounty). I didn't have any gold, so there was jail again and it was a full day again. It would be nice if the full day punishent and the severity of the punishment would be dependent somewhat on the crime.

Also, it would be nice if the character was equipped with some devices depending on the seriousness of the crime. For example:

under 500 gold bounty - no devices

500 - 1000 gold - collar + leg cuff

1001 - 2000 gold - collar + slave boots/restrictive boots + arm cuffs

2001 - 3000 gold - like above + yoke + maybe gag

3001- 4000 -  like above + blindfold + chastity belt with some punishment plugs

4001+  like above minus yoke, but restrained with some furniture. During walks, the yoke gets equipped too.

Of course these are just random numbers and devices, probably there is no need for so many categories and the bounties can differ too.

Oh, and one more thing. In an other game I had a level 9 character (she would b around 20+ if I would level her, her main skills are around 50-60). A PO bounty collector came in all shiny ebony armor. I didn't feel like paying and fought the bounty hunter. With some tricks I could beat her and finally I got my 1st ebony weapon, thank you! :)

EDIT: I do have an update for those patches to make them compatible with DDa, DDi  v2.9.  But since nobody's using that anymore, I did not published it. 

Wait, what? Can you clarify that? Most people don't use v2.9, even though it's the latest version?

I have this issue:

naqlnIp.jpg

I had that problem when I used the patch w/ PO v32.

EDIT: I do have an update for those patches to make them compatible with DDa, DDi  v2.9.  But since nobody's using that anymore, I did not published it.

Wait, what? Can you clarify that? Most people don't use v2.9, even though it's the latest version?

I was talking about my SD+ 2.044 patches. Nobody's using SD+ 2.044 anymore.

"Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"

Umm, trying to download the 5c and getting the above. (Yes logged in, obviously, and yes have tried other mod download links, which function as expected).

Edit.. OK, other people have already posted a similar problem. I should have gone to the next page in comments. Sorry for the repeated report fault.

I know the mod has a listing of what I assume are compatibility functions with other mods like DD, SD+, skoomawhore, etc, but even though I have a lot of mods from that list PO patches lists them as not found. Is there a problem going on here, or will PO patches still work fine even like that?

I know the mod has a listing of what I assume are compatibility functions with other mods like DD, SD+, skoomawhore, etc, but even though I have a lot of mods from that list PO patches lists them as not found. Is there a problem going on here, or will PO patches still work fine even like that?

Yes, it will work. Make sure those other mods load before the PO and the Patches.

yes it says you don't have permisson for that.  So i assume the download is set to private or something.

There is a problem with the download page I PM @Ashal about it, no answer as of yet. Until that's resolved I'll leave it here.

Didn't have too many problems with the 33 fix version tried this patch to fix some of the smaller glitches and with the patch I can't get arrested when I choose the option to submit to go to prison they tell me I'm going to rot in the prison ect then this suddenly stops and they attack again I do have a very high bounty but I tried this with a new game with a lower bounty and same thing.

This didn't happen with just the 33 fix version just checking if I'm doing something wrong I'm using both esps the one for prison overhall 33 fixed and the patch esp.

@Inte

I'm having an issue with the PO patch 5C. Without it installed (running v33 fix) my bounty hunters just walk up to me and do nothing. With the patch installed the guards arrest scene is broken.

When I commit a crime in a hold, the guards will attack, when I surrender they say they are taking me to jail but then either attack me again or just keep telling me I have committed crimes against the hold, this just loops over and over.

I thought it was because I did an PO upgrade from v32 to v33 but this doesn't seem to be the case. I then decided to do a clean install and clean save but the PO arrest scene broken with your 5C patch, without it the arrest works as it should (but the bounty hunters are broken).

Any idea what is going on here?

thanks

In 5c arrest event stops right after dialogue with guards or hunters, multiple times with no progressing to prison. Guards just walking away each time.

In 5b all works fine.

Yes my arrest scene is broken also with patch 5C.

@Inte

I'm having an issue with the PO patch 5C. Without it installed (running v33 fix) my bounty hunters just walk up to me and do nothing. With the patch installed the guards arrest scene is broken.

When I commit a crime in a hold, the guards will attack, when I surrender they say they are taking me to jail but then either attack me again or just keep telling me I have committed crimes against the hold, this just loops over and over.

I thought it was because I did an PO upgrade from v32 to v33 but this doesn't seem to be the case. I then decided to do a clean install and clean save but the PO arrest scene broken with your 5C patch, without it the arrest works as it should (but the bounty hunters are broken).

thanks

In 5c arrest event stops right after dialogue with guards or hunters, multiple times with no progressing to prison. Guards just walking away each time.

In 5b all works fine.

Yes, the arrest scene is broken in 5c :blush:. It is fixed and improved in 5d, the BH now notices if you are in an armbinder and treats you accordingly.

@Inte

I thought it was because I did an PO upgrade from v32 to v33 but this doesn't seem to be the case. I then decided to do a clean install and clean save but the PO arrest scene broken with your 5C patch, without it the arrest works as it should (but the bounty hunters are broken).

thanks

In 5b all works fine.

Yes, the arrest scene is broken in 5c :blush:. It is fixed and improved in 5d, the BH now notices if you are in an armbinder and treats you accordingly.

Cool, looking forward to the 5d download.

Ok PO Patch 5d is up and running.

I was all set to complain about Loverslab not giving me notifications about mod updates, when I realized that somehow, somewhen, I must've un-followed this mod. Go figure.   :blush:

EDIT: Just a thought.... did you change the category of the mod? Does it automatically un-follow when people do that? I can't remember ever hitting that button...

Ok PO Patch 5d is up and running.

I was all set to complain about Loverslab not giving me notifications about mod updates, when I realized that somehow, somewhen, I must've un-followed this mod. Go figure.   :blush:

EDIT: Just a thought.... did you change the category of the mod? Does it automatically un-follow when people do that? I can't remember ever hitting that button...

Yes, I did change the category ... you know just trying to keep everybody guessing. ;)

I am not sure about the un-following though, its possible.

Archived