Prison Overhaul v033 Patch

Inte

What mods does prison overhaul clash with? becuase i have it installed but nothing about the prisons changes and i'm pretty confused any help would be greaty appreciated

if ure in a hold that isnt Markarth or whinterhold and ur bounty exceed the value u had stablushed to be caught u will be taken to the prison of the hold, if ur crime is not serious according the slider of mcm u stablish u only gonna had stolen items confiscated and a small fee on gettin caught

What mods does prison overhaul clash with? becuase i have it installed but nothing about the prisons changes and i'm pretty confused any help would be greaty appreciated

if ure in a hold that isnt Markarth or whinterhold and ur bounty exceed the value u had stablushed to be caught u will be taken to the prison of the hold, if ur crime is not serious according the slider of mcm u stablish u only gonna had stolen items confiscated and a small fee on gettin caught

Well i'm definately doing something wrong becuase it's not appearing in MCM at all

Well i'm definately doing something wrong becuase it's not appearing in MCM at all

Are u using the main mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/131-prison-overhaul/  ????? or just this patch, if u are using the main mod try forcing the mcm to update putting on condole the following:  setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 wait a bit, it should update

Are u using the main mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/131-prison-overhaul/  ????? or just this patch, if u are using the main mod try forcing the mcm to update putting on condole the following:  setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 wait a bit, it should update

I'm using the main mod with this patch and have tried to force MCM to update but it still does not show up and nothing about going to prison changes. It has all the mods it depends on installed but still isnt working.

I'm using the main mod with this patch and have tried to force MCM to update but it still does not show up and nothing about going to prison changes. It has all the mods it depends on installed but still isnt working.

You can do a basic check for the mod getting installed in the right place by seeing if there are any pillories outside the Bannered Mare. If they're not there, then you can be sure the install of the main file failed.

You can do a basic check for the mod getting installed in the right place by seeing if there are any pillories outside the Bannered Mare. If they're not there, then you can be sure the install of the main file failed.

They're not there so i guess thats the problem. i tried reinstalling again and it still doesnt show.

They're not there so i guess thats the problem. i tried reinstalling again and it still doesnt show.

You can try this,

PO clean install.

You can try this,

PO clean install.

It worked perfectly thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sry I have not testet the patches and still stay at version 32, but I dont know if the timescale is now working correctly. In version 32 the timescale was set back to 20 after released from prison and not to the last value (in my case 8). A fix for the future would be nice (if it is still the case).

• 2 years later...

@Inte 

This mod (xazPrisonOverhaul_V033) gives me a warning that that i have version 1.62 and it is tested for 1.59 only and there's no guarantee that it will work.... 

This mod doesn't always work and sometimes my player gets sent directly to prison with the prison robes on, even though i set it to naked... it does work like 30% or so of the times and when it does, it does so beautifully and near flawlessly.....At one point she got arrested and sent to prison with the prison robes on  and her gagged and tied up animation started then ......

Note: This is without patches you gave... after I installed patch  xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 8o.7z and uninstalled older version  via NMM my game started and after playing on one of my saves crashed instantaneously(without being arrested or anything). Have I to install any patches or so forth to make it work 100% of the time?  ,I have Papyrus 3.3 ,if that is important in this context.

Thanks a lot for the time and effort you put in your patches :)

P.S.   The original xaz mod i am using is xazPrisonOverhaul_V033_fix...

P.P.S.     in update  Patch 8p you say clean saves are needed.... Does that mean you need to start a new game?

Thanks Again :)

Archived