• Stuff For Modders

• ModEvent - Out
    • When player is free,
      Event xpoOnPCisFree()
          Your stuff goes here when PC is free. 
      EndEvent
    • When player is imprisoned,
      Event xpoOnPCinPrison()
          Your stuff goes here when PC is in jail. 
      EndEvent
    • When player is starting a scene,
      Event xpoOnSceneStart()
          Your stuff goes here when PC is starting a scene. 
      EndEvent
    • When player is done in a scene,
      Event xpoOnSceneDone()
          Your stuff goes here when PC is done with a scene. 
      EndEvent
  • ModEvent - In
    • To arrest the player,
      akSpeaker.SendModEvent("xpoArrestPC", "FalkreathCrimeFaction", 2000)

Here akSpeaker will arrest the player and add an extra 2000 gold to the bounty and take the player to Falkreath jail
    • If the above event does not have a reference passed (aka. akSpeaker) the player will be arrested by the nearest NPC .
    • If the arresting NPC is custom then you have to specify the crime faction that NPC belongs to, as a string, valid ones are

"PaleCrimeFaction"
"FalkreathCrimeFaction"
"HjaalmarchCrimeFaction"
"RiftCrimeFaction"
"HaafingarCrimeFaction"
"WhiterunCrimeFaction"
"EastmarchCrimeFaction"

If left blank "" then it will try to automatically determine that NPC's crime faction.

• StorageUtil Variables
    • To find out if PC is in jail,
      StorageUtil.GetIntValue(Game.GetPlayer(), "xpoPCinJail")

Here an INT value of,

1  -- PC is in jail

0  -- PC is not in jail

• Patched .::. Gold miscalculation.
  • Added .::. A MCM menu option for the extra gold fee charged when PC is arrested.
  • Added .::. The arresting NPC will collect all the fees at the time of the arrest, leftover fees will be added to the bounty.

Install
Uninstall previous patch version, then install this here version overwriting everything.

Patch No. 5f includes everything in all the previous patches.

Older Patches

Patch No. 5

Patch No. 5

• Added .::. Devious Devices support (DDa, DDi, DDx) with no dependencies.
    • So no need for DDa, DDi, DDx if you don't have any of these installed; they will not activate in the patch.
    • You might also loose all your keys, by that I mean your captor will steal them from you.
  • Added .::. Delayed and increased the distance to the gathering crowd as suggested by @sapho888
  • Patched .::. Weak PC dying from whipping.
  • Added .::. If the guard should die on the way to the prison, you'll get set free just as with the bounty hunter.
  • Patched .::. Guard not arresting you properly.

Install
Uninstall previous patch version, then install this here version overwriting everything.

Patch No. 5 includes everything in all the previous patches.

Patch No. 4e

Patch No. 4e

• Added .::. Pause leash forced follow while in combat. You still can't get away, because when the combat is over you get teleported back to your captor. But with this, you won't be frozen in place while a bear is chewing on your ass, you can run away, or hide behind your captor ... something other than just being frozen in place.
  • Added .::. If your captor dies while you follow, you will get set free instead of not being able to leave his/her dead body and just sit there looking silly.
  • Added .::. Re-calculation of your whip health % after the jailer strips you of your armor, as suggested by @PubliusNV.
  • Added .::. More random dialog.

Install
Uninstall previous version, then install this version overwriting everything.

Patch No. 4e includes everything in all the previous patches.

• Get it here.

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 04e

• Or for a direct download here.

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 04e

@CGi has provided a German translation for all the bilingual prisoners out there.

• Get it here.

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 04e Translation

Patch No. 4d

Patch No. 4d is up for grabs.
All inclusive again, no need for any of the previous patches.

• Patched .::. Fixed some scripts from 4c.

Old Patches

Patch No. 4c

Patch No. 4c includes everything in all the previous patches with the following additions.

• Added .::. Closing the cell door during punishments.
  • Added .::. Expanded follower pillory punishments.
  • Added .::. Expanded follower dialog; which should be explored and discovered in game. But if can't wait or can't figure it out in game, peek at the spoiler bellow.

Are you sure you want to find out this way?

Are you really sure?

Ok, ok you've talked me into it!

• The first branch of the dialog is activated after each cell whipping.
  • The second branch after your follower has his/her way with you in the pillory. When you get back to the cell, there will be an intro dialog branch, then after each punishment in the cell.

• Patched .::. Gold amount not displaying correctly with the bounty hunter.

Install
Uninstall previous version, then install this here version overwriting everything.

Patch No. 4b

Updated to patch No. 4b -- all inclusive again.

• Patched .::. No punishments given, used different logic this time.
  • Some minor stuff.

Patch No. 4

Patch No. 4 includes everything in all the previous patches with the following additions.

• Added .::. Navmeshed out the space around the pillories, so jailer won't keep trying to go right through them.
  • Added .::. More dialog with bounty hunters.
  • Patched .::. Gold calculation when escaped, and increased the penalty to 1000.
  • Patched .::. No punishments given. It works in my tests most of the time. I'm sure more testing, bug hunting is required.
  • I'm sure I changed more stuff, just can't remember atm.

Install
Uninstall previous version, then install this here version overwriting everything.

Future Developments

• Add support for DD devices, maybe ... IDK a lot of DD devices going around Skyrim now, just ask Kimy.
  • More bug killing.

Patch No. 3b

Ok new patch.

Install

Using a mod manager uninstall old one, and install this one overwriting everything.

Includes everything in previous patches and,

• Patched .:. "Player has escaped" spamming.
  • Fixed .:. No punishment happening while in the pillory, this is more of a patch of the previous patch, more patching might be required. CK decided not to compile one of my scripts.
  • Added .:. More dialog.

Next Patch

• Navmesh out the space around the pillories so the jailer won't keep trying to walk right through them.
  • IDK more bug killing.

Patch No. 3

Until V.034 comes out, here is another patch.
Changes.

• Navmeshed out the two punishment cages so the whole town won't congregate there inside with you, during your "surprise".
  • Fixed the bounty hunter not attacking when he/she finds you. Also used vanilla BH voicing when the BH is male, well um .. Nord male.
  • Fixed the whipping (again), this time by adding a timer for the duration of the whipping, configurable in MCM
  • Probably more I don't remember atm.

Install

Uninstall previous patch -- if using it -- and install this one using a mod manager of your choosing.

Known Bug

• The BH has a grey head, not sure how to fix that, maybe xaz can help me? :blush:
    • I tried the ctrl F4 with no success. :@

download.png
Click here to download this file

I'm having trouble getting your patch to compile:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\xpoPatchesMain.psc(550,26): SD_DeviousArmB
inder is not a property on script _sdqs_enslavement or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\xpoPatchesMain.psc(551,26): SD_PunishPlugA
 is not a property on script _sdqs_enslavement or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\xpoPatchesMain.psc(552,26): SD_PunishPlugV
No output generated for xpoPatchesMain, compilation failed.

I'm running the latest SD+, DDa, DDi, DDx and... everything else I can think that would be dependency but no luck. Might this be related to this problem (keywords not defined properly)?

The mod itself seems to work properly and I get no errors in the papyrus logs. Although I haven't yet seen a scene that involves that armbinder (just the hand shackles) or the vaginal/anal plugs.

It would be nice if you could do a proper upload so the site can warn us when there is an update.

It's been a long time since I uninstalled PO due to the bugs and I found this only by accident.

Thanks for picking this up and put your time in it.

Yes, maybe I should do that, but IDK when @xaz will come back with PO v 034.  

Thanks for patch

You too are welcome. Still WIP. :P

I'm having trouble getting your patch to compile:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\xpoPatchesMain.psc(550,26): SD_DeviousArmB
inder is not a property on script _sdqs_enslavement or one of its parents
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\xpoPatchesMain.psc(551,26): SD_PunishPlugA
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\xpoPatchesMain.psc(552,26): SD_PunishPlugV
No output generated for xpoPatchesMain, compilation failed.

I'm running the latest SD+, DDa, DDi, DDx and... everything else I can think that would be dependency but no luck. Might this be related to this problem (keywords not defined properly)?

The mod itself seems to work properly and I get no errors in the papyrus logs. Although I haven't yet seen a scene that involves that armbinder (just the hand shackles) or the vaginal/anal plugs.

Hmm, did I forget to mention that I am still using SD+ 2? Don't tell our GuildMaster @skyrimll or I'll end up in one of my cages, preferably the bridge cage in Lost Valley Redoubt.

Anyways, since those keywords are part of the SD+2 patch, the script will not compile without that. You obviously know about scripting, so you could just comment out those lines in my script.

Unfortunately @Min is MIA, I was trying to find out how I can register for custom keywords in DDi v2.9 since it does not seem to support custom keywords like DDi v 2.83 did.  

BTW: You do not want those torturous plugs for your PC anyway, they are horrible. Your PC won't be able to do anything but have one "thunderous climax" after another begging for it to stop.

Inte, I really enjoyed your SD+ patches. Does the above discussion mean items from that patch will be used by this patch if available?

Yes, this patch is linking into that one for those items.

Sometimes when the Slave gets away from her Master she'll get arrested on purpose just to get those infernal things out, even if it is just for couple of days. :P

Or removed permanently, if you manage to escape the prison.

Ahh I miss that patch too much, I am going to switch back to version 2 :P

;)

Try PO on Hardcore, there is only one way to escape, but I'll never tell. :P

PS: and, no it is not the console.

EDIT: I do have an update for those patches to make them compatible with DDa, DDi  v2.9.  But since nobody's using that anymore, I did not published it.  

I guess there is some risk by publishing that, people will use it with 3.0

On the other hand, maybe there are some other people like me out there who still prefer the old version :P

I guess there is some risk by publishing that, people will use it with 3.0

On the other hand, maybe there are some other people like me out there who still prefer the old version :P

We are a minority for sure. ;)

what was exactly in the old version? i only started using the lab like 3 weeks ago. Still tempted to make my own mod for a slavery system in skyrim as i have issues with all the current implementations I've tried. SD+ seems really temperamental but i think that's the load order + DA (this mod has never liked me). So i'm interested in what v 2 of SD+ was like I've only tried the current one.

I've not really been a fan on SD+ during my brief trials a lot of the DA triggers on blackout ended up making captors turn aggressive (which kinda made DA into a longer death loading screen defeating the point of the mod pretty sure this was a DA issue not SD+ tho), + the lack of control with no clear idea of how to proceed is so maddening for me i really want to see a slavery mod where the players goal is escape but its done as a cool little quest with multiple solutions rather than some slow paced mini-game. Got my own ideas for this but will take me till Xmas to implement at least part of it to the ck since i highly inexperienced still i got like half of a slave mine built in a week last time i spent some time on it.  

How add more variety punisment in public, ex: hanging in cage, tied up in xcross, cross, restraint post, wheel, vertical stock, and other stuff in ZazAnimationPack.

And add some event in prison, such as torture using torture rack, chained in wall in prison over night, torment using wooden horse, etc.

Archived