does this add them to random places that mods add in. i got a few maps that are modded in. btw does this include quests to help the player get ride of the curse

It adds to dragon and bandit drop lists. If a custom area includes bandits which use standard bandit drops, it will include cursed eggs. Same with standard dragon treasure.

You'll get a quest marker when you become cursed. If that's not working, let me know.

hahaha cool. thank you :P

btw when you get follower support let me know OH . wont this work on Sofia since she is counted as a player more then an npc Oo

got a slight problem

i was able to drop two suspicious eggs that i found on bandits. it said i felt bloated and sick but no quest showed up. just let me drop them is that normal

does this add them to random places that mods add in. i got a few maps that are modded in. btw does this include quests to help the player get ride of the curse

It adds to dragon and bandit drop lists. If a custom area includes bandits which use standard bandit drops, it will include cursed eggs. Same with standard dragon treasure.

You'll get a quest marker when you become cursed. If that's not working, let me know.

btw when you get follower support let me know OH . wont this work on Sofia since she is counted as a player more then an npc Oo

got a slight problem

i was able to drop two suspicious eggs that i found on bandits. it said i felt bloated and sick but no quest showed up. just let me drop them is that normal

You didn't get a quest started message with the "You feel bloated?"

Papyrus log? I suspect a property is missing somewhere.

got a slight problem

hmmm ill check again once i reload sexlab :) wait a sec Oo silly question. this quest isn't marked on the map right

got a slight problem

hmmm ill check again once i reload sexlab :) wait a sec Oo silly question. this quest isn't marked on the map right

Should have a map marker you can toggle in the journal, same as any other location-based quest.

got a slight problem

Should have a map marker you can toggle in the journal, same as any other location-based quest.

i didnt see anything new in my journal

i didnt see anything new in my journal

Definitely a bug then. Please attach or PM the papyrus log from picking up an egg so i can look for errors in it.

sure no problem once i figure out how to do that @_@ btw i got my belly node to finally work :) she does give birth and her belly nod does reset :) so im beyond happy ><

im running the latest version of egg factory. (I got a light requiest, is it possible to give your pc pain sound effects the bigger you get? is that something you can do, nothing too loud or anything like every hour or something or if you wait 24 hours she moans more as the belly catches up with the ammount of time passes?) i did noticed the bigger you get. the more strain on clothing to the point where you do bursting out of it XD wasn't sure if you knew that but nice effect.

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty good mod, But I don't really like how you still lay eggs even if they're not in your inventory.

Maybe add a feature that you can transfer the "curse" onto another NPC by swapping the egg to their inventory? 

that is intentional Oo you remove the curse when you put it in a special marked case of the egg you got. locations are on OP

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1.7 is out!

Changelog:

Eggs now vanish if, for whatever reason, they fail to curse you. This should keep inventories cleaner.
        Added a belly scale multiplier slider in MCM.
        Changed how the pregnancy draught works. Each one gives less growth, but the recipe now makes two at a time.
        More twins! Each egg type now has its own chance of giving a random twin, triplet, or quadruplet pregnancy.
        The extra growth from the large bird egg has been removed for now, instead, it has a very high chance of yielding twins.
        Absorbing a dragon's soul while pregnant with dragons might have some side effects.
        Slaughterfish egg gestates much faster while swimming.

If you do not get a quest marker when you are first cursed, please attach the papyrus log from the session in which you were cursed to help me debug this.

1.7 is out!

Changelog:

Eggs now vanish if, for whatever reason, they fail to curse you. This should keep inventories cleaner.

Added a belly scale multiplier slider in MCM.

Changed how the pregnancy draught works. Each one gives less growth, but the recipe now makes two at a time.

More twins! Each egg type now has its own chance of giving a random twin, triplet, or quadruplet pregnancy.

The extra growth from the large bird egg has been removed for now, instead, it has a very high chance of yielding twins.

Absorbing a dragon's soul while pregnant with dragons might have some side effects.

Slaughterfish egg gestates much faster while swimming.

If you do not get a quest marker when you are first cursed, please attach the papyrus log from the session in which you were cursed to help me debug this.

thank you ^^ very good still this mod alive !!

• *Changed how the pregnancy draught works. Each one gives less growth, but the recipe now makes two at a time.

How much smaller is the draught's effect? In the Egg Factory scenario in CCAS I start the game by adding a dragon egg (tablet) and forcefeeding the character two potions to accelerate pregnancy. For example, if it's been halved, should I change that to four potions?

• *Changed how the pregnancy draught works. Each one gives less growth, but the recipe now makes two at a time.

How much smaller is the draught's effect? In the Egg Factory scenario in CCAS I start the game by adding a dragon egg (tablet) and forcefeeding the character two potions to accelerate pregnancy. For example, if it's been halved, should I change that to four potions?

For non-dragon pregnancies, it now functions as it did before for dragon ones, adding 25-30% of a pregnancy.

For dragon pregnancies, it now adds about 10% of a pregnancy. I'd recommend force-feeding about 5-7 draughts in the scenario.

1.7 is out!

I think this is unnecessary. Eggs aren't common, there aren't many types of them, and inability to pick up any if you're cursed seems excessive, or even cruel.

Especially when your first and only egg may disappear from your inventory, leaving you without any means to lift the curse.

Also, quest didn't started when i picked up an egg.

Last log lines:

[10/06/2016 - 12:20:53AM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers

[10/06/2016 - 12:20:55AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor:  group: _mt base: 3 number: 4

[10/06/2016 - 12:20:55AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Hilund group: _mt base: 3 number: 2

[10/06/2016 - 12:20:55AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Bujold the Intrepid group: _mt base: 3 number: 6

[10/06/2016 - 12:20:56AM] [sGO] UpdateLoop:Begin

[10/06/2016 - 12:20:56AM] [sGO] UpdateLoop:Done

[10/06/2016 - 12:20:59AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Kuvar" [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (0401A519)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:02AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Bujold the Intrepid" [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (0401A512)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:04AM] [DCUR] Looted a dead body.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:14AM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:14AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:14AM] [DCUR] Calculated chance for cursed loot = 10.500000%

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:16AM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:20AM] [DCUR] Looted a dead body.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:27AM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:28AM]   SexLife: OnUpdate start work function

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:28AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(IsPlayerMovingIntoNewSpace Sentinel) -- FALSE -- They are possibly a creature but creature animations are currently disabled

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:30AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Novice Earth Mage) -- FALSE -- He's dead Jim.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:31AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kish) -- TRUE -- MISS

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:31AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kish) -- TRUE -- HIT

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:31AM] DoWork2 exit, A1 can not be Player

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:36AM] [DCUR] Looted a dead body.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:40AM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:40AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:43AM] [DCUR] Mutex is active (update running): Trap event aborted.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:43AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Hilund" [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (0401A516)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:43AM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!

DCUR "looted a dead body" events marks certain actions: First one - i've picked up a suspicious bird's egg, "feel bloated" message appeared along with magic effect, but no new quest in the journal.

Second one - i've put the egg back on a corpse.

Third one - i've picked the same egg again, but it disappeared with "the egg vanishes" message.

And then i loaded and tried again, with same result and similar unindicative log.

And then again, with different start point and with chaurus egg. With same result.

1.7 is out!

I think this is unnecessary. Eggs aren't common, there aren't many types of them, and inability to pick up any if you're cursed seems excessive, or even cruel.

Especially when your first and only egg may disappear from your inventory, leaving you without any means to lift the curse.

Also, quest didn't started when i picked up an egg.

Last log lines:

[10/06/2016 - 12:20:53AM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers

[10/06/2016 - 12:20:55AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor:  group: _mt base: 3 number: 4

[10/06/2016 - 12:20:55AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Hilund group: _mt base: 3 number: 2

[10/06/2016 - 12:20:55AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Bujold the Intrepid group: _mt base: 3 number: 6

[10/06/2016 - 12:20:56AM] [sGO] UpdateLoop:Begin

[10/06/2016 - 12:20:56AM] [sGO] UpdateLoop:Done

[10/06/2016 - 12:20:59AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Kuvar" [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (0401A519)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:02AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Bujold the Intrepid" [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (0401A512)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:04AM] [DCUR] Looted a dead body.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:14AM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:14AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:14AM] [DCUR] Calculated chance for cursed loot = 10.500000%

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:16AM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:20AM] [DCUR] Looted a dead body.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:27AM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:28AM]   SexLife: OnUpdate start work function

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:28AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(IsPlayerMovingIntoNewSpace Sentinel) -- FALSE -- They are possibly a creature but creature animations are currently disabled

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:30AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Novice Earth Mage) -- FALSE -- He's dead Jim.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:31AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kish) -- TRUE -- MISS

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:31AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kish) -- TRUE -- HIT

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:31AM] DoWork2 exit, A1 can not be Player

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:36AM] [DCUR] Looted a dead body.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:40AM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:40AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:43AM] [DCUR] Mutex is active (update running): Trap event aborted.

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:43AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Hilund" [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (0401A516)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[10/06/2016 - 12:21:43AM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!

DCUR "looted a dead body" events marks certain actions: First one - i've picked up a suspicious bird's egg, "feel bloated" message appeared along with magic effect, but no new quest in the journal.

Second one - i've put the egg back on a corpse.

Third one - i've picked the same egg again, but it disappeared with "the egg vanishes" message.

And then i loaded and tried again, with same result and similar unindicative log.

And then again, with different start point and with chaurus egg. With same result.

DCUR is I think Deviously Cursed, and not any Egg Factory log entries. I wonder if the two are conflicting with regards to quest start on pickup.

Being unable to pickup a replacement for the egg that cursed you was not intended, and is worth an emergency patch to revert. Stand by.

DCUR is I think Deviously Cursed, and not any Egg Factory log entries. I wonder if the two are conflicting with regards to quest start on pickup.

Yeah, they are. I've said about them because they're useful to observe in-game events via usually much less informative papyrus log.

About conflict - i'm unsure. Same thing happens if i pick up an egg from the ground or drop it directly into character inventory with console.

Also, another quote from papyrus log:

[10/06/2016 - 08:23:53AM] Cannot open store for class "EggFactoryHealingRing", missing file?

[10/06/2016 - 08:23:53AM] Cannot open store for class "EggFactoryDestructionScript2", missing file?

[10/06/2016 - 08:23:53AM] Cannot open store for class "QF_EggFactoryQuest_0200CF70", missing file?

[10/06/2016 - 08:23:53AM] error: Unable to bind script QF_EggFactoryQuest_0200CF70 to EggFactoryQuest (FC00CF70) because their base types do not match

It happens on game startup, with last line reappearing on save loading, even on a save with two minutes of playtime (autosave after new game character creation menu).

Being unable to pickup a replacement for the egg that cursed you was not intended, and is worth an emergency patch to revert. Stand by.

Glad to hear that. But did you tested it before? My load order are really heavy, and i'm unsure if it's common bug or something on my end only.

Anyway, thanks for a fast response.

[10/06/2016 - 08:23:53AM] Cannot open store for class "QF_EggFactoryQuest_0200CF70", missing file?

[10/06/2016 - 08:23:53AM] error: Unable to bind script QF_EggFactoryQuest_0200CF70 to EggFactoryQuest (FC00CF70) because their base types do not match

That must be it. I forgot to include a necessary script fragment in the uploaded archives.

THis is exactly what I have been looking for, but instead of eggs would it be possible to change the eggs into some cum mesh that gets equiped after sex? Maybe possible in the future. I would try to merge it with Sexlab Squirt, but I'm waiting for NPC support.