Would there be anyway to get this (awesome) mod to be compatible with Soulgem Oven II? There are no dire conflicts, but the two fight over the belly slider for humorous visuals. I don't know how Skyrim code works, but could there be some way to add any belly slider adjustements together and display the total, or is the very nature of it an ether/or domanace?

I know it is not advised, but I tested it just to see what the problem would be, and it seems to be purely visual. I could try to play with both and only utilize one at a time, but the eggs show up in the loot table and I quick loot corpses and end up with one.

Would there be anyway to get this (awesome) mod to be compatible with Soulgem Oven II? There are no dire conflicts, but the two fight over the belly slider for humorous visuals. I don't know how Skyrim code works, but could there be some way to add any belly slider adjustements together and display the total, or is the very nature of it an ether/or domanace?

I know it is not advised, but I tested it just to see what the problem would be, and it seems to be purely visual. I could try to play with both and only utilize one at a time, but the eggs show up in the loot table and I quick loot corpses and end up with one.

Any two mods that access belly (or breast) nodes will fight over the node. You'll notice constant jittering on the belly as both mods try to resize it from time to time. And yep, the only issue would be visual (I suppose it could cause some stability issues on low-end processors, but that's true for any script-heavy mod).

The two mods can be made compatible, but it requires some work... that would require either one mod being made a dependency of the other, or one (or both) mods adding in unique code to handle the "if you're already pregnant, disallow pregnancy" situations.

For compatibility purposes (without having to rewrite the mod's scripts for each pregnancy-style mod out there), Soulgem Oven has a setting that turns off belly scaling... turn it off, and then only Egg Factory scaling will operate.

Suggestion: can you make an option that makes the eggs look like something else when lootable?  Or maybe have it automatically jump to the player.  Just for immersion/surprise purposes, you know.  

Also, is a quest supposed to trigger when you acquire one?

Yes, a quest is meant to trigger whenever you get cursed so that you have a pointer to where to uncurse yourself.

BTW, 1.1 release coming soon after a little more internal testing.

Suggestion: can you make an option that makes the eggs look like something else when lootable?  Or maybe have it automatically jump to the player.  Just for immersion/surprise purposes, you know.  

Yes, a quest is meant to trigger whenever you get cursed so that you have a pointer to where to uncurse yourself.

Oh? I've gotten cursed several times, and no quest has ever popped up...

Oh? I've gotten cursed several times, and no quest has ever popped up...

I'm guessing it is in the next release.  Looking forward to it. 

Also, suggestion (and an odd one).  Perhaps part of the quest (an avoid like hell part) might be an association with Hermaeus Mora (the shapeshifting daedra) who---I don't know---attempts to make the player a queen/incubator/haram slave/etc. He is the shapeless one, after all, and that might help add some immersion, as e tries to get the dovakiin to spawn his army/children/spiders/etc..  He could appear from time to time (“You sense Hermaeus Mora nearby” or whatever) taking on various forms (he shapeshifts, so you could use literally any model) and you can try to fight/avoid him.  If defeated/captured, you could be spirited away to a Sanguine’s Debatchery-like dreamworld, where you have to escape back to skyrim.  Quest ends when you make it to the drop point and it could be repeated every time you encounter a new egg.  …just brainstorming.  Take or leave any or all of this :) 

Any two mods that access belly (or breast) nodes will fight over the node. You'll notice constant jittering on the belly as both mods try to resize it from time to time. And yep, the only issue would be visual (I suppose it could cause some stability issues on low-end processors, but that's true for any script-heavy mod).

The two mods can be made compatible, but it requires some work... that would require either one mod being made a dependency of the other, or one (or both) mods adding in unique code to handle the "if you're already pregnant, disallow pregnancy" situations.

For compatibility purposes (without having to rewrite the mod's scripts for each pregnancy-style mod out there), Soulgem Oven has a setting that turns off belly scaling... turn it off, and then only Egg Factory scaling will operate.

Hey read the description of the mod, (sounds awesome) I also use Soul gem Oven II. So I was wondering if it's possible for you to add in mcm, could you add a disable belly scailing toggle option so that it could be used along side the Soul gem mod? Hmm just a shot in the dark here, but have you guys considered contacting the author of Soul gem oven and asking them to help you make a compatability patch?

I reckon if your mod's eggs could be scripted to take up one of the gem slots. Maybe that way it could work together with less issues. Now I personally know nothing about how modding works, but I figured if the mods could be combined into one somehow, maybe it could function. Again I guess you'd have to ask darkconsole for permission to use their assets. Though it would be awesome if your two mods could be made to work together. Please let me know If anything becomes of my suggestion. Also good luck with your modding! Ps. I posted this idea in the comments of the Soul Gem Oven II page. just thought I'd let you know.

I feel like I've tested the 11 changes sufficiently, so the new version is up at the download link.

Changes:

Added mod configuration menu support. You can set voice volume, maximum belly size, and tweak animation settings.
        Added partial male support. You can toggle this in the mod configuration menu. Labor voices for males are not yet implemented.
        Overhauled the pregnancy draught code. Now if you chug 5 of them, you'll go through 5 rapid pregnancies in a row.
        Found a workaround for eggs flying away as they were laid.
        Picking up multiples of the same type of egg no longer resets the Egg Factory quest.

Possible changes for 1.2:

* Breast node support? Breasts get a little larger each pregnancy.

* Get some sort of gameplay benefit after carrying around multiple litters from a creature?

* Adjust gestation rate of each egg type individually in the MCM.

* Support for giving the egg curse to followers (or even random NPCs?) in some way.

Hello there I've been following your progress on this mod. It is a fantastic idea. And I was wondering about the male support feature. You'll see, one of the male body replacers, SAM - Shape Atlas for Men has a HDT BBP mod, which can be used to certain degree with Fill her up, the cum inflation mod to add a belly bulge. Is it possible for you to add inflation by increasing the fat body morph which increases the bellly size or using the method by Fill her up, depending the number of eggs layed inside the character's belly?

Can the character's movement speed (optionally) get slowed down the further they get into a pregnancy? Things like Estrus Chaurus and the mod "Fill her up" do this and IMO it's kinda stupid when you can still run at full speed when going through labor pains and stuff.

And breast scaling would be pretty spectacular IMO.

Also, can you a) make the egg a quest item so you can't drop it unless in the specified containers and B) make the eggs themselves have an option to either a1) auto loot like a DD cursed loot item a2) "pretend" to be another item like the fake dragon stone (for people what to play more consequence than fetish) or a3) look like normal special items ("golden bird egg") that would be valuable to sell, but might end up being a cursed item (does the player risk it?).  Just some suggestions to RP a player that is forced into the egg quest, rather than choosing to pick it up.  Nice mod!

I'm glad you have 'male' support for this, because I play a futa (shemale) sometimes, and that will still work for them, you could just give it the female noises though. Heh.

Edit: Also, I second the previous poster's sentiment.

• 2 weeks later...

Bug Report:

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Pregnancy Draught doesn't work with the "Dragonstone?" item. It only adds one 'groan' towards pregnancy, one little belly bloop outwards. Fucking excellent idea to lay that type of egg though, that was kinky. I only wish it interacted with dragons somehow.

END POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Suggestion: You want some kind of benefit for carrying around litters of a creature type? How about that creature type will not regard you as hostile as long as you have that type of pregnancy going?

Are you a regular spider-egg birther? Spiders know this, and will defend you -- after all, you're making egg clutches for them.
Same for the other type of egg I mentioned, though less useful as that creature type is -rare- as hell.
Have fun exploring Chaurus/falmer dungeons when you're regularly popping out chaurus eggs... those little buggers know they have you under their thumb.

I'm not sure what chicken egg would do though. ^_^; Or 'great bird egg'. I don't really think chickens could defend you, unless you wanted some crazy Zelda-style chicken swarm on being attacked (funny as hell, but impractical). There IS no matching creature for the large bird egg however, so again, no idea what to do with that one.

I'd babble more about the spoilery type, but I don't wanna -entirely- give it away. I have other suggestions for that one, related to souls.

Another idea could be that if you're carrying eggs for a creature type, in addition to being passive/protective, they could mount you at random... gotta make those new eggs fertilized after all! Getting mounted could accellerate pregnancy in the previous case, but I'm just extrapolating into all sorts of crazy stuff. Again, there are certain egg types where this would do nothing.

Edit: With all the hopeful options upcoming, I am really, -really- looking forwards to the next version~

Bug Report:

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Pregnancy Draught doesn't work with the "Dragonstone?" item. It only adds one 'groan' towards pregnancy, one little belly bloop outwards. Fucking excellent idea to lay that type of egg though, that was kinky. I only wish it interacted with dragons somehow.

END POSSIBLE SPOILERS

It's intended that the pregnancy draught doesn't work as strongly with that egg type.

I'd been thinking that while pregnant with a creature's eggs, you'd get an ability that makes you somehow more like that creature. Waterbreathing for fish, resist poison for spider, reduced Shout cooldown for dragon, etc.

Where I stand on development now; I've spent a lot of time trying to get pregnancy to work on NPCs, with poor results. They seem to keep the activemagiceffect for pregnancy but lose its attached script when the player transitions to another area, even if the NPC is following the player. Because of this, I've decided to back-burner NPC pregnancy for now, and focus on getting breast growth and possibly pregnancy duration MCM sliders into the next release. Breast growth is mostly done. Sliders may slip and become a 1.3 release feature and not 1.2.