Someone should convert and port this mod over for skyrim special edition for xbox one

From main page:

"Pre-requisites:

Skyrim

SKSE

NetImmerse Override

A skeleton with Belly node such as XMPS

A body with support for belly node scaling"

I'd say due to the main requirement highlighted in red, that's not really going to be a possibility.

the changelod says the sliders for the fisheggs got fixed, why then the slider for going fast over the first stages for the fix eggs is burned fix for me outside of the slider area with 2.9beta2 ?

also inoticed that my pc and the npc i used for testing are needing 18hours ingametime to lay the eggs.

with the 2.1 version my pc had only needed 4hours ingametime to lay the eggs.

Someone should convert and port this mod over for skyrim special edition for xbox one

From main page:

"Pre-requisites:

Skyrim

SKSE

NetImmerse Override

A skeleton with Belly node such as XMPS

A body with support for belly node scaling"

I'd say due to the main requirement highlighted in red, that's not really going to be a possibility.

Pregnancy scaling is a SKSE function, so its not even possible for SSE for PC till SKSE64 is out.

For XBone is even less possible because bethnet's ToS forbids adult mods.  

the changelod says the sliders for the fisheggs got fixed, why then the slider for going fast over the first stages for the fix eggs is burned fix for me outside of the slider area with 2.9beta2 ?

also inoticed that my pc and the npc i used for testing are needing 18hours ingametime to lay the eggs.

I'm sorry, come again? The logic for skip early stages was changed a lot between 2.1 and 2.8 (as everything was almost completely re-written), if that's what you're asking.

Since i sent ProR2D2 here to suggest it: he's speaking about impregnation by creatures, not by humans. And at least i'm fine if you just get cursed by them (sometimes?), and everything else just as now, but i like the idea of monster pregnancy.

*edit: what would be awesome imho: start the curse with animation start, and speed up the pregnancy while the animation is playing, so i can watch the belly grow while they "lay" their eggs.

I'm sorry, come again? The logic for skip early stages was changed a lot between 2.1 and 2.8 (as everything was almost completely re-written), if that's what you're asking.

in 2.9beta2 the mcm slider fro mthe spiders for skip early stages are nailed fix at a negative position with a 0 value, or better he is nailed a half monitor left of the sliderarea itself.

2. thing is that i need nearly an ingaemday to birth the eggs, regardless fo type of egg, with 2.1 i needed just some horus to birth the eggs.

Using the most recent version of this amazing mod, I'm able to pickpocket NPCs with the eggs (I play a male character, and use AddItemMenu to get the eggs) and curse them. However, this only works with certain NPCs, in that, it works on some and doesn't on others. I see that there is a limit of 12 NPCs handled at a time, but I only have about 8 that are cursed. And yes, these are vanilla NPCs that use CBBE.

I can pickpocket the egg onto them fine (I can pickpocket 1000 on to them (using SkyTweak for 100% pickpocket min/max success) fine, it's just that it doesn't register (There is no "I feel a little bloated" message). For example, it worked fine on Jenassa, but it doesn't work Abelone.

It's not a MASSIVE problem, just slightly annoying when I want to get a specific NPC cursed, only to find out it doesn't work... Oh, and if I need to post a log or anything, tell me how to activate/get them.

But amazing mod nonetheless.

• 5 weeks later...

I got the Aspect of the Bird some time ago, and I just got a message that I got the Aspect of the Great Bird but it does not appear in the 'effects' window. Bug?

It's a general display bug with fortify carry weight effects.

how do you get the uncurse potions? also the suspicious egg disappears from my inventory after starting the pregnancy is that suppose to happen?

That's normal, it's magic is used up and it becomes a normal egg.

Installed 29 and there's no chests or urns with the eggs anywhere at all. Are they supposed to be gone?

Yes, the egg/curse system is completely overhauled in 2.9.

I got the Aspect of the Bird some time ago, and I just got a message that I got the Aspect of the Great Bird but it does not appear in the 'effects' window. Bug?

how do you get the uncurse potions? also the suspicious egg disappears from my inventory after starting the pregnancy is that suppose to happen?

Installed 29 and there's no chests or urns with the eggs anywhere at all. Are they supposed to be gone?

one more thing,i just got the cursed? note from the courier and it hints you can buy the potions at any temple to the divines and i went to the one in solitude and none of the npcs offer any

one more thing,i just got the cursed? note from the courier and it hints you can buy the potions at any temple to the divines and i went to the one in solitude and none of the npcs offer any

Check the tables by the door, the potions are not for sale, but just free for the taking (in limited quantities). At least for now.

Please wait for 3.0. 2.9 has a lot of issues with text not displaying when it should.

I'm looking into labor debuffs not getting removed and other delivery related bugs at present.

Is this still the current status? I have no plans to translate stuff so far, just want to play it ;) Which version would you recommend right now?

Having a problem with the update - my player character is listed as barren when I pick up an egg. Is there any way to fix this? Or am I being a dense thing and overlooking something

You're not wearing a ring of the barren or any jewelry with the enchantment you learned off it?

Please wait for 3.0. 2.9 has a lot of issues with text not displaying when it should.

I'm looking into labor debuffs not getting removed and other delivery related bugs at present.

Is this still the current status? I have no plans to translate stuff so far, just want to play it ;) Which version would you recommend right now?

2.9 in general, just know it has things missing.

Installed 2.9. It seems that regardless of what egg is in my inventory, my player only gets pregnant with dragon eggs? Anybody have a fix?

Curse doesn't care what eggs are in your inventory currently, only which you picked up first. (Apparently, dragon)

Real life kind of took a dump on me (see Harvey, hurricane), so progress has been delayed a while. Things are starting to settle down and development may pick back up soon.

2.9 in general, just know it has things missing.

Thanks for bothering although your rl problems, i hope you weren't hit too hard. Good luck with everything. :)

Hi there,

im little confused. I´d have 2.9 but while fast traveling / waiting / sleeping pregnacy has progresses.

But in changes fixed i read *Pregnancy now progresses properly real-time. (While not waiting/fast traveling/sleeping.)

Have i misunderstood something?

There was a bug in 2.8 where pregnancy would only advance while fast-traveling, sleeping, or waiting. This was fixed in 2.9.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to say thank you for the fun and awesome job MorePrinniesDood.

I have had so much fun playing around with this mod! I have this mod and MME running at the same time. When my Character is pregnant by this curse, I have the water rapid effect at 100% And a labor lock ring on and go swimming. OOh yes, she gets pretty big cause I have the belly settings maxed! But that is nothing compared to what I accidentally discovered!

With egg factory set like I said along with MME Belly Maxed and Lactic acid maxed belly node on she has a super colossal expansion while swimming. Her expansion is so huge that the rest of her is a little dot next to her belly, lol. This can't be done in doors because even Dragons reach is too small for her, and also this can only be accomplished while swimming. Find the biggest body of water and watch something amazing happen. No clipping!!! I love it!

That's why it is so important to get this mod working on NPCs! Hah hah hah... because there is no way to see the actual scope of this expansion unless the character is checking it out on a follower in flight mode. MWWAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

So... how's it coming along with getting this mod to work with NPCs? I'm fairly savvy on modding, maybe I can help speed up the process. (y)

I want to say thank you for the fun and awesome job MorePrinniesDood.

I have had so much fun playing around with this mod! I have this mod and MME running at the same time. When my Character is pregnant by this curse, I have the water rapid effect at 100% And a labor lock ring on and go swimming. OOh yes, she gets pretty big cause I have the belly settings maxed! But that is nothing compared to what I accidentally discovered!

With egg factory set like I said along with MME Belly Maxed and Lactic acid maxed belly node on she has a super colossal expansion while swimming. Her expansion is so huge that the rest of her is a little dot next to her belly, lol. This can't be done in doors because even Dragons reach is too small for her, and also this can only be accomplished while swimming. Find the biggest body of water and watch something amazing happen. No clipping!!! I love it!

That's why it is so important to get this mod working on NPCs! Hah hah hah... because there is no way to see the actual scope of this expansion unless the character is checking it out on a follower in flight mode. MWWAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

So... how's it coming along with getting this mod to work with NPCs? I'm fairly savvy on modding, maybe I can help speed up the process. (y)

NPCs can get cursed starting with Egg Factory 2.8, but it broke a few other things, most notably breast growth, that i'm working on adding back in for the next update.