Any idea on why after a few mins the belly goes from plump to sticking out? 

May be a problem with the body. Screenshots?

Heres a before and after with My follower and myself, It will happen with any mod that changes the belly node and gives me a torpedo like appearance. I use CT77 body and armor, And i use Hdt Physics with belly jiggle.

Don't mind the clipping that's doesn't really bother me i just pretend my armor is broken when the belly gets to big.

Play around with the BigBelly slider in bodyslide. CT77's armors like that at a medium value for pregnancy scaling.

It seems to be related to NIOveride but do you really think its because of the BigBelly slider, I use the default CBBE Curvy Preset. I did try and combat this problem with SLIF Bodymorph by reversing the big belly scale and it did work somewhat but it's not as plump as shown on the top pic still. Also my CT77 armor doesn't have a pregnancy slider. Only the Naked body. And i should mention that when the belly scales down it takes on a pointy spike. And bigger the belly more torpedo it looks. When the belly looks right it grows from vertical to horizontal and takes on a rounder plump appearance just wish it would stay that way.

i have  aproblem with the mcm, i decided to try the new version out, have taken a clean install so that 2.1 cant intefere and i am unable to get teh mcm menu for 2.9beta2 to come up, all other mcms are coming up, also the 2.1 o nthe same save, but no 2.9beta2 mcm

Just a quick question: Do the Slaughterfish and Chaurus eggs have a low drop rate, or are they level dependant? Because I haven't found a single one on either my level 22 or 30-ish character. I haven't been specifically hunting for them but I have been killing these two creature groups every time I see them and not getting any eggs, whereas the bird/large-bird and dragon eggs have been fairly common.

I have a question not directly related to the mod, but since the belly node can get huge in this mod, how can i make it look good.  Because right now, if i have say the big bird egg and a labor lock enchanted item, the pregnancy belly is huge.  But at the same time it is really jagged, with pretty harsh angles, and just looks really low poly.

Is there a way to make the pregnancy belly rounder by adding polygons or a better body, cause right now i have CBBE HDT, or is skyrim just not really made for pregnancy mods?  I'm new to modding skyrim and it seems hard to find updated topics/mods for ths problem.

I have a question not directly related to the mod, but since the belly node can get huge in this mod, how can i make it look good.  Because right now, if i have say the big bird egg and a labor lock enchanted item, the pregnancy belly is huge.  But at the same time it is really jagged, with pretty harsh angles, and just looks really low poly.

Is there a way to make the pregnancy belly rounder by adding polygons or a better body, cause right now i have CBBE HDT, or is skyrim just not really made for pregnancy mods?  I'm new to modding skyrim and it seems hard to find updated topics/mods for ths problem.

try to set a maximum belly aroudn 6.0 and the belly is relativly smooth. settign a lower limit for the bellysize is the onyl for me known that yo ucan do in such cases

Do the eggs hatch the appropriate creature after its laid ? or does this only create an egg ?

No the eggs don't hatch, you just get a medium-large supply of eggs for alchemy or to sell.

If you want to lay eggs that can hatch, look at "Estrus Chaurus +", one of its options gives the chaurus eggs you produce a chance of hatching.

If I could request a feature, the mod Soulgem Oven has a setting where as your pregnancy progressed your movement speed would get lower. It would be super cool to have this as a feature in Egg Factory, and even cooler if there was a slider to set the minimum movespeed at 100% (I'd have it set at, like, 40% movespeed but I figure that's probably too slow for most people). I can sorta accomplish the same effect with the player.setav speedmult command but it really breaks the immersion completely.

If I could request a feature, the mod Soulgem Oven has a setting where as your pregnancy progressed your movement speed would get lower. It would be super cool to have this as a feature in Egg Factory, and even cooler if there was a slider to set the minimum movespeed at 100% (I'd have it set at, like, 40% movespeed but I figure that's probably too slow for most people). I can sorta accomplish the same effect with the player.setav speedmult command but it really breaks the immersion completely.

Is there any chance the option to speed up labor or increase the rate at which the eggs come out will be available in the future? If not could you tell me what I need to edit in the Creation Kit to do so?

These are features I'd both like to make MCM options in the future, but getting old features like breast growth working again is taking priority.

To change it in creation kit, you can ramp up the LaborSpeedMult property for each egg type's labor effect as shown. Higher values are faster delivery.

post-642564-0-37264100-1499931190_thumb.png

Is there any chance the option to speed up labor or increase the rate at which the eggs come out will be available in the future? If not could you tell me what I need to edit in the Creation Kit to do so?

These are features I'd both like to make MCM options in the future, but getting old features like breast growth working again is taking priority.

To change it in creation kit, you can ramp up the LaborSpeedMult property for each egg type's labor effect as shown. Higher values are faster delivery.

attachicon.gifeggfactorycc.png

Thanks for that. It got pretty annoying having to wait 2 in game hours almost every time I waited or fast traveled.

I tried your mod and I followed for a long time. i wanted to express my gratitude. it is ridiculously simple and well made. May I translate it into Chinese and share it to other players?

Of course, i will ink to this page, link patreon~

Do you have any plans to expand this mod? More eggs? Lactation when breast growth exceeds a set value? Cursed Soulgems?

Great work on the mod.

Edit: My character seems to be stuck in permanent labor, midwife intuition says not pregnant, but the debuff of 1 less stamina regen persists, even after changing cells and restarting the game. Any way to manually remove it?

Edit2: after another pregnancy the labor effect was removed properly, i probably just messed up somewhere.

On another note, Is it normal for the mod to have a default (empty) belly size of 0.2?

Edit3: Birth amounts seem to be completely broken, 16 eggs from one chaurus pregnancy. resulting in a mass of eggs bigger than my character.

i have timescale set to 12 through a bashed patch, incase that has something to do with it.

(chaurus eggs also scale to be larger once they hit the ground.)

I tried your mod and I followed for a long time. i wanted to express my gratitude. it is ridiculously simple and well made. May I translate it into Chinese and share it to other players?

Same here. This is probably my favorite one. Thanks again!

Please wait for 3.0. 2.9 has a lot of issues with text not displaying when it should.

I'm looking into labor debuffs not getting removed and other delivery related bugs at present.

Please wait for 3.0. 2.9 has a lot of issues with text not displaying when it should.

I'm looking into labor debuffs not getting removed and other delivery related bugs at presen

OK, I'll keep a close eye on it~

Haven't tried the new version yet (waiting until breast growth is re-implemented). I know that NPCs become cursed when an egg is added to their inventory. But how do NPCs become uncursed?

Since curse removal was moved to the uncurse potion, NPCs will automatically drink those if you give them one while cursed.

Yeah anyways i'm stupid didn't even realize there was an update for SLIF that's why slif wouldn't detect egg factory properly, So reverse scaling the big belly node in bodymorphs made my belly more like the left screenshot so i'm good now, hope you fix the breast issues soon. Wish i knew why it happens.