Question: does wearing a chastity belt act like a labor lock?

Suggestion: have an option to scale the number of eggs being created tied to arousal, ie. a slider that from -10 to 10 to have arousal decrease number of eggs currently being created (set to 10) decrease the number of eggs being created ( set to -10) or does nothing (set at 0). You could then have an option that ties pregnancy speed to number of eggs, so that you could either a) speed up/down the pregnancy (option checked) or 2) increase/decrease the number of eggs at the end of the pregnancy (option not checked).

I hope I have been clear with my suggestion, it makes sense in my head.

I am excited to try this mod out! Ah, Loverslab is great. Had remembered a pregnancy/birthing mod for FONV that let you lay eggs from certain creatures impregnating you, but didn't look closely enough to find this thread til now. Thanks.

I've started getting the itch to try creating an inter-mod patch for Hormones, Fill Her Up, and now this mod to work together. SexLab is great, but it looks like there needs to be a straight-forward bodymod/pregnancy framework now.

I am excited to try this mod out! Ah, Loverslab is great. Had remembered a pregnancy/birthing mod for FONV that let you lay eggs from certain creatures impregnating you, but didn't look closely enough to find this thread til now. Thanks.

I've started getting the itch to try creating an inter-mod patch for Hormones, Fill Her Up, and now this mod to work together. SexLab is great, but it looks like there needs to be a straight-forward bodymod/pregnancy framework now.

I was wondering that myself, why isn't there something in Sexlab that you tell "hey, increase the bust/belly/butt by this much" and it keeps track of it and applies changes as different mods tell it to add or subtract from its own value?

I was wondering that myself, why isn't there something in Sexlab that you tell "hey, increase the bust/belly/butt by this much" and it keeps track of it and applies changes as different mods tell it to add or subtract from its own value?

NetImmerse Override can do that (really well, I might add) but it requires that every mod author write their mod using its functions rather than the SKSE NetImmerse functions. (It's included with RaceMenu 3+)

SexLab doesn't have it because NIO exists. Mod authors don't use NIO because on their dev builds, they don't have other B/B/B size-changing mods, and don't notice the conflicts.

Also, the other weird thing is that NIO is multiplicative of its various mod values (rather than additive) so being pregnant in two mods makes you very large.

I tried writing a straightforward belly-framework mod, but realized that it'd get less traction than NIO, have more bugs than NIO, be slower and worse than NIO, and basically just be redundant.

Mod authors, for everyone's sakes, use NIO plox.

I'd been thinking that while pregnant with a creature's eggs, you'd get an ability that makes you somehow more like that creature. Waterbreathing for fish, resist poison for spider, reduced Shout cooldown for dragon, etc.

Where I stand on development now; I've spent a lot of time trying to get pregnancy to work on NPCs, with poor results. They seem to keep the activemagiceffect for pregnancy but lose its attached script when the player transitions to another area, even if the NPC is following the player. Because of this, I've decided to back-burner NPC pregnancy for now, and focus on getting breast growth and possibly pregnancy duration MCM sliders into the next release. Breast growth is mostly done. Sliders may slip and become a 1.3 release feature and not 1.2.

Sounds great! Here's some more suggestions for your consideration:

• A MCM option to disable breast growth for compatibility with other breast node manipulation mods (such as Milk Economy).
  • Beat me to it with the slight ability gains from differing eggs ideas.  Could do a slight player speed / jump height increase for the bird eggs, and a higher posion resist / absorb for the chaurus? Possibly further on, perhaps the Chaurus spit attack will cause a spontaneous growth spurt when carrying their eggs?
  • As far the NPCs losing the effect on transitions, maybe you can run the question by milz (Beeing female) or Ed (Milk Economy) to see how they handled it with their mods. Beeing female's pregnancy effect on NPCs isn't perfect, but it works.
  • NPC comments dependent on egg pregnancy (i.e. when pregnant with bird eggs, some may comment that you're movements are as graceful as an eagle or something similar).
  • Random messages during the pregnancy for immersion (i.e. 'You feel a churning deep inside you as the eggs inside you multiply and grow larger.')

NetImmerse Override can do that (really well, I might add) but it requires that every mod author write their mod using its functions rather than the SKSE NetImmerse functions. (It's included with RaceMenu 3+)

SexLab doesn't have it because NIO exists. Mod authors don't use NIO because on their dev builds, they don't have other B/B/B size-changing mods, and don't notice the conflicts.

Also, the other weird thing is that NIO is multiplicative of its various mod values (rather than additive) so being pregnant in two mods makes you very large.

I tried writing a straightforward belly-framework mod, but realized that it'd get less traction than NIO, have more bugs than NIO, be slower and worse than NIO, and basically just be redundant.

Stupid question, why's it so hard to write a pregnancy framework? I mean to say, if the only thing you care about is belly/butt/bust size and if you are currently preggers, then having a framework that keeps track of and modifies only that seems pretty straight forward. Or is it that Sexlab is too convoluted.

Stupid question, why's it so hard to write a pregnancy framework? I mean to say, if the only thing you care about is belly/butt/bust size and if you are currently preggers, then having a framework that keeps track of and modifies only that seems pretty straight forward. Or is it that Sexlab is too convoluted.

I think it wouldn't actually be hard to write a framework at all... just a new global variable that gets set when pregnant, or maybe a perk added to a character when pregnant, and a script that checks for that and disallows a new pregnancy if so. That's the simplest method (there are more complex but much better ways).

I agree a framework would be a nice thing to have, but it's not as easy as just making it and everything plugs in.

The problem is there are a bunch (ten? fifteen?) of pregnancy mods (that is, node-scaling mods) already out there. Adding a framework as a new mod or a part of SL itself would require all the modders to rework their mods to be compatible... and in some cases, that would require a lot of work.

I think it wouldn't actually be hard to write a framework at all... just a new global variable that gets set when pregnant, or maybe a perk added to a character when pregnant, and a script that checks for that and disallows a new pregnancy if so. That's the simplest method (there are more complex but much better ways).

I agree a framework would be a nice thing to have, but it's not as easy as just making it and everything plugs in.

The problem is there are a bunch (ten? fifteen?) of pregnancy mods (that is, node-scaling mods) already out there. Adding a framework as a new mod or a part of SL itself would require all the modders to rework their mods to be compatible... and in some cases, that would require a lot of work.

It's actually pretty simple to write a framework (I wrote one as my first mod!) 

The issue is that nobody uses it. Some people don't exist anymore (on the forums) to update the mods.

So... One exists (NIO) but nobody uses it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am hoping that I can "gift" certain NPC's with one of these cursed beauties.   Then sit back and laugh as they become "my" egg factories.  Hmmmm Milk economy + Egg economy.... Must be because I'm a foodie/alchemist type.  But I'm thinking of some Cool aphrodisiacs that can be made with these ingredients. LOL :lol:   Purely innocent looking sweet roll :angel: .... till eaten.  ;)

Not bad, but I can't find the box for the slaughterfish eggs. I've checked the inn in Riverwood (including the basement), Skyhaven Temple, and even tried reverse-pickpocketing the suspicious fish egg onto Delphine. Nothing seems to work, and I'm getting a bit tired of fish eggs atm.

The fish egg container in Riverwood's inn isn't a box, but a vase that can be found on the left of counter.

Not bad, but I can't find the box for the slaughterfish eggs. I've checked the inn in Riverwood (including the basement), Skyhaven Temple, and even tried reverse-pickpocketing the suspicious fish egg onto Delphine. Nothing seems to work, and I'm getting a bit tired of fish eggs atm.

The fish egg container in Riverwood's inn isn't a box, but a vase that can be found on the left of counter.

Yup, and it looks looks like one of those burial urns from Solitude. :D   Also the Charus eggs seem to develop the quickest of the eggs.  I think 5 or 6 hours on average.  I've had the misfortune ;) of finding one of each type.   :lol:

The 1.2 release is out. While this is mostly an I'm-not-dead release, there is addition of support for breast scaling. It is disabled by default, turn it on and set breast size range in the mod configuration menu.

Additionally, a lot of backend changes. This will break any existing eggs, so I'd recommend starting a clean save.

As always, uncurse yourself before you upgrade.

The 1.2 release is out. While this is mostly an I'm-not-dead release, there is addition of support for breast scaling. It is disabled by default, turn it on and set breast size range in the mod configuration menu.

Additionally, a lot of backend changes. This will break any existing eggs, so I'd recommend starting a clean save.

As always, uncurse yourself before you upgrade.

Are you going to add NIOverride? It seems to be the current trend that all the other modders are doing.