Is anyone else having trouble with interiors in 1.0? I've tried updating from 0.5 and a clean install, but all interior cells just kind of... disappear. The cells themselves load, but it looks like a skybox and a few random objects floating around. It doesn't seem like an issue this mod would cause, but the troubleshooting doesn't lie.

I love this mod, and here's why:

I have a severe case of primary tokophobia. Pregnancy and childbirth terrifies me, and even looking at/reading about a pregnant stomach is enough to churn mine. I cannot be around pregnant women for prolonged periods without becoming extremely uncomfortable. 

BUT I do have something of an inflation kink, as well as (apparently) an egg laying one. As long as I know it's not a baby in there, I'm okay. This mod is absolutely perfect for me. It satisfies my secret kinks while not squicking me out. I'm so happy to see that updates come regularly, and I'll definitely be keeping this mod active at all times! A+, I really love it. 

The only concern I have is that I have to turn off Soulgem Oven II when I use this, otherwise her stomach twitches between flat and inflated. Is there a fix to this? I've tried loading SOII without impregnating myself with soulgems, but it still does the twitchy thing. 

I'd love to see breast scaling, so that your breasts become swollen and larger (and if you equip the Labor Lock amulet/ring, they'd scale with the stomach) and the ability to curse followers, or reverse pickpocket one of the cursed objects to them and follow their little journey. 

Edited by MadameRed
Guest HeavyArmorAssassin

The only concern I have is that I have to turn off Soulgem Oven II when I use this, otherwise her stomach twitches between flat and inflated. Is there a fix to this? I've tried loading SOII without impregnating myself with soulgems, but it still does the twitchy thing.

You could try disabling belly scaling in SGO. Whenever two mods "fight" over a node (like the belly) it flimmers between what the mods tell it to do.

My thoughts on the "egg cannon":  The chaurus egg laying (with EC+) seems to work fine, and I think the reason is due to the weight of the eggs themselves.  If you pick one up (by holding 'e'), and then drop it, the egg slowly falls to the ground.  With these eggs, when they come out, they weigh so much that they have more "inertia" and fly/roll everywhere.  Helpful?

You could try disabling belly scaling in SGO. Whenever two mods "fight" over a node (like the belly) it flimmers between what the mods tell it to do.

That seems to have done the trick. Thank you! Now I can just disable belly scaling when I'm out with my character, and enable it when I check on my harem of soul gem bakeries.

i simply love this mod but there is one thing i would like to see in future updates,a birthing animation,like the one leito86 made

Oh yes, I'd love the option to switch to a birthing animation. I like the sneak, too, but for RP purposes, it would be nice to have the option to utilize both.

Suggestion: Make an MCM with a few variables to adjust. Such as speed of pregnancy, number of eggs carried, drop chances of eggs, etc, etc. Mod is WONDERFUL. Did you know that your Large Bird Eggs are viewed as food by iNeed, and it asks you to say what type of meal it is to the mod? I LOVE that! Now my girl makes a meal of the eggs she's been cursed to lay! Wonderful. <3

Suggestion 2: Reduce the force with which the eggs are spawned. I feel like I'm playing Pinball here when the eggs come out, or that one shitty Xbox game where you birthed a baby to see how far you could fling it. I think Markiplier played it on Youtube or something. If I wasn't in the comfort of my Adventurer's tent, I'd never find the damn things.

Suggestion 3: One of those MCM options could be the frequency of the 'Or not' event that happens when you finish birthing sometimes, only to reinflate with eggs and birth more. If that's even an event and I'm reading it right. Could be a percent chance.

Just friendly suggestions, take or leave as you will. :) Thank you for your hard work, the mod is wonderful!

My thoughts on the "egg cannon":  The chaurus egg laying (with EC+) seems to work fine, and I think the reason is due to the weight of the eggs themselves.  If you pick one up (by holding 'e'), and then drop it, the egg slowly falls to the ground.  With these eggs, when they come out, they weigh so much that they have more "inertia" and fly/roll everywhere.  Helpful?

Currently I'm using the stock Sykrim egg items. I'd rather not create something custom, but I might have to to get the physics right.

Suggestion: Make an MCM with a few variables to adjust. Such as speed of pregnancy, number of eggs carried, drop chances of eggs, etc, etc. Mod is WONDERFUL. Did you know that your Large Bird Eggs are viewed as food by iNeed, and it asks you to say what type of meal it is to the mod? I LOVE that! Now my girl makes a meal of the eggs she's been cursed to lay! Wonderful. <3

Suggestion 2: Reduce the force with which the eggs are spawned. I feel like I'm playing Pinball here when the eggs come out, or that one shitty Xbox game where you birthed a baby to see how far you could fling it. I think Markiplier played it on Youtube or something. If I wasn't in the comfort of my Adventurer's tent, I'd never find the damn things.

Suggestion 3: One of those MCM options could be the frequency of the 'Or not' event that happens when you finish birthing sometimes, only to reinflate with eggs and birth more. If that's even an event and I'm reading it right. Could be a percent chance.

Just friendly suggestions, take or leave as you will. :) Thank you for your hard work, the mod is wonderful!

I'd love to get MCM support and various options in. Having a devil of a time getting MCM to show menu/work though.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Ivarstead yesterday, and harvested some salmon on a rack, and continued on my merry way... about ten seconds later, I started moaning, and going into sneak mode. I couldn't figure it out at first, went to third person and WHOA I'm big, and punting fish eggs left and right! Checked my inventory, and yep, there's a "suspicious" egg in the misc items.

I thought the fish egg was in the care of Delphine, no?

At least, I *think* it was the salmon that gave me the egg... I had just killed and looted a vampire and his thralls, maybe I picked up an egg by mistake from one of them?

But thank you for the alchemy ingredients... 40 eggs in 30 seconds, that'll help a lot with my lingering health damage poisons. :)

Hey I have an idea:

Can you let us add a limit to the belly scaling through the MCM menu? (That is, if you can get the MCM menu to work, of course) Because when you equip the labor lock thing, the belly scaling keep going and going until it hits the 20 scale, but at that point it looks QUITE ridiculous. I would rather be able to make it stop at a certain point.

Hey I have an idea:

Can you let us add a limit to the belly scaling through the MCM menu? (That is, if you can get the MCM menu to work, of course) Because when you equip the labor lock thing, the belly scaling keep going and going until it hits the 20 scale, but at that point it looks QUITE ridiculous. I would rather be able to make it stop at a certain point.

i second this

Nord female

Hmm... the "too young" message shouldn't trigger on anything but those listed races.

I've played this mod with the Nord race, and it works fine for me... sorry it's not working for you.

Can you post your load order? It might (or might not) help...

Nord female

Hmm... the "too young" message shouldn't trigger on anything but those listed races.

I've played this mod with the Nord race, and it works fine for me... sorry it's not working for you.

Can you post your load order? It might (or might not) help...

Also, are you playing in a language other than English? If so, what was "Nord" translated as?