Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon

well...the spriggan matriarchs do have their hardware,,,but i can't get any animations running with them,,,tried a dozen different ones(spawned via console).i tried it via matchmaker spell but no luck

edit: the SLNC patch doesn't include an esp btw...unless that's intended

Nope, none of the giant spriggans animate yet. As the release notes say, if the matchmaker spells fizzle, you're out of luck.

And the SLNC patch does not need an esp.

yps, I don't use wrye smash. What errors does it show? 

EFLX, wha? 

Too many mods. I just discovered that SkyTEST may be incompatible with SIC--not just new skins in SkyTEST, but SkyTEST may have new leveled lists for spawn points that bump the SIC creatures. I have to check. What was the EFLX incompatibility?

I think I may have made either MNC or SLNC a master even though I don't use ESP resources from them. That's because I do use loose files from them so I wanted to insist on their being there. 

As for load order, didn't think about that. It may very well be wrong.

it had nothing to do with my ELFX patch. the weird thing is, the order of the masters looks ok. but wrye smash still gives a warning. i am not a wrye smash expert. i use that tool only for the bashed patch.

I use Wrye Smash/Bash (it goes by both names). The orange plugins just mean that you order differs from the order the masters were in when the plugin was made. It doesn't really matter as long as your load order is fine. Just use LOOT and you'll be fine, believe it or not LOOT does have a lot of SL stuff in it's database, but it also uses some fancy code to just be able to figure out how to order things not in its database.

TLDR: the orange is fine if you load order is correct.

I use Wrye Smash/Bash (it goes by both names). The orange plugins just mean that you order differs from the order the masters were in when the plugin was made. It doesn't really matter as long as your load order is fine. Just use LOOT and you'll be fine, believe it or not LOOT does have a lot of SL stuff in it's database, but it also uses some fancy code to just be able to figure out how to order things not in its database.

TLDR: the orange is fine if you load order is correct.

looks like the mystery is solved.

edit: so the evil mod creator had bad mod order  :P

thanks Nogar. and thanks to Bad Dog for this mod.

I was wondering is BDIC_A0.3 suppose to have and MCM, I have not seen one for it? I am having a problem getting the Draugur penis to show. Is whay I asked, Encase I am missing something I need.

And i did install the SLNC script patch "BD_SLNC_Patch"

I was wondering is BDIC_A0.3 suppose to have and MCM, I have not seen one for it? I am having a problem getting the Draugur penis to show. Is whay I asked, Encase I am missing something I need.

And i did install the SLNC script patch "BD_SLNC_Patch"

Yeah, I have the Draugur and Falmer penis not showing now for some reason, animations still go off but they are either nude with no penis or won't remove their armor.   Still registeres in SL with all the animations following through and completing just those mystery missing gentials....

yes there not removing armor in the Cell I found them in, and of course there is not Tool, so My Virginity is intact :blush:

EDIT>> I found them or rather reloaded quick save before attack, and got log this time, Log posted is pruned to the VM isThawing... which is where the player actually enters the game. I am running JContainers.3.2.4 and 8.24 Nasty critters after updating nasty critters I re installed JContainers.3.2.4, as I know nasty critters say's it's using Jc3.2.3, and I wanted latest version.

All except Jcontainers, and Nasty Critters are installed in MO.

Jcontainers, and Nasty Critters, are installed in main folder with NMM, as I use them in all profiles. It just saves a little disk space. All plugin's un ticked in NMM, so no conflict or double mod running.

Draugr_all_after VM is Thawing....txt

I got everything back up by totally uninstalling MNC, and Bad Dog's stuff.

then re installed MNC.

Went around made sure all were standing at attention.

I am about to try re install Bad Dog's stuff again. See if stays fixed. Not blaming you BD, I am just trying to figure out what I did wrong.

Can anyone tell me where BDIC should be in the load order?

Youse guys. You think I wrote all that on how to report bugs as a finger exercise?

But tell you what, I'll upload a new version now. Draugr were bugged and I've got them working now, so load up the new version and see what you see. Any problems in it are new bugs I need to know about.

Give me half an hour to package the sucker and write some release notes.

BTW, VM freezing/VM thawing messages are never interesting... it's some internal Skyrim thing that doesn't have anything to do with mods, so far as I know.

BTW, VM freezing/VM thawing messages are never interesting... it's some internal Skyrim thing that doesn't have anything to do with mods, so far as I know

Yeah I read that the freezing/thawing just means the game world was paused (opening inventory/MCM/skills/magic .etc .etc)

Youse guys. You think I wrote all that on how to report bugs as a finger exercise?

But tell you what, I'll upload a new version now. Draugr were bugged and I've got them working now, so load up the new version and see what you see. Any problems in it are new bugs I need to know about.

Give me half an hour to package the sucker and write some release notes.

BTW, VM freezing/VM thawing messages are never interesting... it's some internal Skyrim thing that doesn't have anything to do with mods, so far as I know.

Thx you I will try the new Uplaod.

No what i was pointing out was you can look at all the warnings you want in the first part of the log, they mean nothing. They never fire again, and you won't see them repeating them selve's. There mostly just a waste of time to look at.

You don't actually enter the game until you see VM is Thawing... that is when you want to look for problems is after you see that "VM is Thawing..."

Everything before that is mostly just junk. properties removed from scripts that were updated, and will never come back, they don't harm, or tell you anything, unless you are the programer that changed the mod. Then they let you know your update has fired. and that you should have fixed that script update better, so people would not have to look at your junk. LOL