Help with (T)BBP/HDT please?

Hi guys,

Recently I have been trying to set up TBBP or HDT support for my default CBBE Curvy body to enable jiggling and pregnancy scaling from the Bodyslide body. However I can't work out how to do it. I found several threads here describing how to use Bodyslide,, but it doesn't work for me or I'm doing something wrong, as when I select CBBE Body HDT and click build my game crashes on loading a save. If I use CBBE Body TBBP it just doesn't change anything.

I use Mod Organizer and set Bodyslide up according to the instructions on the Nexus page.

If someone could post a step by step guide I would really appreciate it. Literally write everything, as if you are trying to teach a child how to do this.

Thanks a lot in advance :)

First and most important question, have you downloaded XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended?

(almost sounds like a gnome invention, the "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 5000 Decombulator Megatorc!"... okay getting off base here)

After you've installed your body and hdt and ran bodyslide and all that good rot, install that skeleton via MO/NMM whichever. Cause it sounds like you forgot it, and you don't have a skeleton that supports TBBP/HDT.

Don't forget as well, the skeleton mentioned above requires Realistic Ragdolls and Force. So install that first, then overwrite everything with the XPMSE.

First and most important question, have you downloaded XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended?

(almost sounds like a gnome invention, the "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 5000 Decombulator Megatorc!"... okay getting off base here)

After you've installed your body and hdt and ran bodyslide and all that good rot, install that skeleton via MO/NMM whichever. Cause it sounds like you forgot it, and you don't have a skeleton that supports TBBP/HDT.

Don't forget as well, the skeleton mentioned above requires Realistic Ragdolls and Force. So install that first, then overwrite everything with the XPMSE.

I have installed it, you say install it after the body stuff? Because it's higher in my load order at the moment than Bodyslide.

I have installed it, you say install it after the body stuff? Because it's higher in my load order at the moment than Bodyslide.

Here's a little information for you; TBBP uses animations to make the breasts/butt jiggle/bounce, while HDT uses Skyrim's physics engine to bounce and jiggle.

Now then,

It's not just about the XPMSE's load order, but the files that it adds to the game, those CANNOT be overwritten or you will experience issues. I also use MO so I'll see if I can help you get everything working like you'd expect. I use CBBE HDT body and have jiggling breasts/butt and scaling breasts, butt, belly, etc.

I'm going to show you how to get a CBBE HDT body up and running (or jiggling as the case may be)

First, make sure you've installed these mods:

1. SKSE (I'm sure you already have that installed, but I'm including it as if you were going from scratch)

2. FNIS (If you need help running the Generate FNIS for User or Bodyslide applications from MO let me know and I'll show you)

3. Realistic Ragdolls and Force (You can use any of the versions. I myself like the Reduced Force version)

4. CBBE w/ BodySlide 2

5. HDT Physics Extension (HDT-PE) also available here

6. XPMSE 2.6+ (I recommend version 2.6 and on because then when you load a save the skeleton will display a message once and tell you if your skeleton is working properly or if it's broken. If it's broken you'll see "Old XPMSE2 or no XPMSE2 skeleton used on this actor. Some XPMSE features may be missing. Fix it!" It's very handy for troubleshooting your skeleton. Thanks Groovtama, love you.)

---------------

7. RaceMenu 3.2+ (Now this isn't required for your body to work, but I just find it so useful that if you don't install it you're missing out)

Once all of those have been installed, check that your skeleton does not have any files over-writing it. The skeleton's files need to over-write other files, but not be over-written. Here's a little guide to check if any mods are being over-written.

Now after you've installed all the mods I mentioned, search MO for your skeleton. If you didn't change the name during installation it should be 【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. Once you find it, right click it and select "Information"

17leIZN.png

That will bring up a menu. You now need to click on the tab "Conflicts"

pvYdRqS.png

As you can see, the skeleton is overwritting 8 files. However the important part is that the bottom box is empty, which means that no other mod is trying to replace the Skeleton's files (which as I said is super important because the skeleton's files need to be un-changed)

However if you have any files overwritting your skeleton, it will look like this.

TE7O3ND.png

As you can see from the screenshot, the mod "TBBP Animation of Dragonfly" is trying to overwrite the skeleton. By removing the skeleton files from the "TBBP animations of Dragonfly" I eliminated the problem and got the Dragonfly animations I like.

After all this, go ahead and run Bodyslide and build the CBBE HDT body preset, and make sure it's the only player body you build. You'll have to watch out if you use the BatchBuild feature, because then you'll end up setting your body to whichever is last in your list. So just make sure you have armor that supports the breast, butt, and belly nodes (like the Remodeled Armor by ChronoTrigger77) So when you download armors, look for CBBE HDT or TBBP support. They'll have the jiggle/bounce and belly support you're looking for. If the armor doesn't support the belly you can always add the support in BodySlide Studio, but that's an entirely different tutorial right there.

Finally, to enhance your experience with a custom XML file for HDT-PE. I use this custom XML file by Mikhail Malachai. There are 3 different versions in the downloads, and I believe each one is different. However they're unlabeled, so give each one a try if you'd like.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope my long post helped, let me know if you have any questions or problems.

This is how I use BodySlide and Outfit Studio alongside Mod Organizer.

Preface: I took one look at how they wanted me to go through a 12 step program of installation to get it working with MO and decided that was stupid complicated for no good reason.

My Solution:

I opened the zip and looked at the file structure.

Found the Bodyslide folder.

I dragged the Bodyslide folder to my desktop.

The program was now installed on my computer.

The end.

----------------------------------------------------------

How I got HDT 7B working on my game.

Cant link the forum page idk why, ----> Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + hair physics < GO there for your XML.

I installed that with MO,

Deleted his body, deleted his HavokObject.esp, Kept only the XML's

I had already had an install of my jiggle body but you might just use his.

You may also want his ESP, but I use nifskope and I attached a similar method for jiggle enable right into the mesh.  TOO lengthy to describe without pictures me lazy.

This is how I use BodySlide and Outfit Studio alongside Mod Organizer.

Preface: I took one look at how they wanted me to go through a 12 step program of installation to get it working with MO and decided that was stupid complicated for no good reason.

My Solution:

I opened the zip and looked at the file structure.

Found the Bodyslide folder.

I dragged the Bodyslide folder to my desktop.

The program was now installed on my computer.

The end.

Well the whole benefit to MO is that it virtualizes everthing and you don't have to put any files into your vanilla game folder. Your method works fine, but kinda eliminates the utility from MO. It's super useful for me since I have 2 characters, my male Argonian that is my Default playthrough with enhanced textures (whom is getting dusty because it's been so long since I played that profile) and I have my Devious playthrough which I spend most of my time in Skyrim playing. If I didn't run BodySlide through MO for each playthrough, then my Argonian would be fighting some sexy bandits. So that's why I quite like the virtualization instead of manual method.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a little information for you; TBBP uses animations to make the breasts/butt jiggle/bounce, while HDT uses Skyrim's physics engine to bounce and jiggle.

Now then,

It's not just about the XPMSE's load order, but the files that it adds to the game, those CANNOT be overwritten or you will experience issues. I also use MO so I'll see if I can help you get everything working like you'd expect. I use CBBE HDT body and have jiggling breasts/butt and scaling breasts, butt, belly, etc.

I'm going to show you how to get a CBBE HDT body up and running (or jiggling as the case may be)

First, make sure you've installed these mods:

1. SKSE (I'm sure you already have that installed, but I'm including it as if you were going from scratch)

2. FNIS (If you need help running the Generate FNIS for User or Bodyslide applications from MO let me know and I'll show you)

3. Realistic Ragdolls and Force (You can use any of the versions. I myself like the Reduced Force version)

4. CBBE w/ BodySlide 2

5. HDT Physics Extension (HDT-PE) also available here

6. XPMSE 2.6+ (I recommend version 2.6 and on because then when you load a save the skeleton will display a message once and tell you if your skeleton is working properly or if it's broken. If it's broken you'll see "Old XPMSE2 or no XPMSE2 skeleton used on this actor. Some XPMSE features may be missing. Fix it!" It's very handy for troubleshooting your skeleton. Thanks Groovtama, love you.)

---------------

7. RaceMenu 3.2+ (Now this isn't required for your body to work, but I just find it so useful that if you don't install it you're missing out)

Once all of those have been installed, check that your skeleton does not have any files over-writing it. The skeleton's files need to over-write other files, but not be over-written. Here's a little guide to check if any mods are being over-written.

Now after you've installed all the mods I mentioned, search MO for your skeleton. If you didn't change the name during installation it should be 【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. Once you find it, right click it and select "Information"

17leIZN.png

That will bring up a menu. You now need to click on the tab "Conflicts"

pvYdRqS.png

As you can see, the skeleton is overwritting 8 files. However the important part is that the bottom box is empty, which means that no other mod is trying to replace the Skeleton's files (which as I said is super important because the skeleton's files need to be un-changed)

However if you have any files overwritting your skeleton, it will look like this.

TE7O3ND.png

As you can see from the screenshot, the mod "TBBP Animation of Dragonfly" is trying to overwrite the skeleton. By removing the skeleton files from the "TBBP animations of Dragonfly" I eliminated the problem and got the Dragonfly animations I like.

After all this, go ahead and run Bodyslide and build the CBBE HDT body preset, and make sure it's the only player body you build. You'll have to watch out if you use the BatchBuild feature, because then you'll end up setting your body to whichever is last in your list. So just make sure you have armor that supports the breast, butt, and belly nodes (like the Remodeled Armor by ChronoTrigger77) So when you download armors, look for CBBE HDT or TBBP support. They'll have the jiggle/bounce and belly support you're looking for. If the armor doesn't support the belly you can always add the support in BodySlide Studio, but that's an entirely different tutorial right there.

Finally, to enhance your experience with a custom XML file for HDT-PE. I use this custom XML file by Mikhail Malachai. There are 3 different versions in the downloads, and I believe each one is different. However they're unlabeled, so give each one a try if you'd like.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope my long post helped, let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Hey, sorry it took so long. I installed in the exact order you listed, xpmse is not overwritten, but still no jiggle. Is there something more I need, like one of the HDT mods, or do I need to somehow select the body in game?

Also, not sure if Bodyslide worked or not, it overwrites a ton of CBBE files, but I clicked Build and it came up with a box saying it was successful, but no files went into overwrite in MO like with Wrye Bash or FNIS, which I though they do?

Hi guys,

Recently I have been trying to set up TBBP or HDT support for my default CBBE Curvy body to enable jiggling and pregnancy scaling from the Bodyslide body. However I can't work out how to do it. I found several threads here describing how to use Bodyslide,, but it doesn't work for me or I'm doing something wrong, as when I select CBBE Body HDT and click build my game crashes on loading a save. If I use CBBE Body TBBP it just doesn't change anything.

I use Mod Organizer and set Bodyslide up according to the instructions on the Nexus page.

If someone could post a step by step guide I would really appreciate it. Literally write everything, as if you are trying to teach a child how to do this.

So many comments to answer such a simple question.

Refer to Phase Six of my guide and follow it step by step. Everything should work perfectly.

Hi guys,

So many comments to answer such a simple question.

Refer to Phase Six of my guide and follow it step by step. Everything should work perfectly.

Hi Anatriax, thanks for helping. However, I followed your guide (with the exception of TBBP Dragonfly, Pretty Animations, Pinup and Screenshot Assist) but Bodyslide shows no skin textures and doesn't generate files. I think this is the only issue I have, do you have any suggestions?

I even tried it with a new download, still no skin textures. I've tried it with both ways of adding as executable too.

Edit: just noticed that MO doesn't stay locked once Bodyslide loads, if that's important.

Never mind, I have textures. I copied the Caliente Tools file to Skyrim file and changed the exe path to that one.

Now it doesn't drop overwrite files though, so I'll keep working on this tomorrow, although I have jiggle at last! Thanks Anatriax!

Totally uninstall bodyslide and remove it from executables. Restart Mod Organizer. Run Skyrim Launcher.exe. Install Bodyslide and re-add it to executables. All should be working fine.

I even tried it with a new download, still no skin textures. I've tried it with both ways of adding as executable too.

Edit: just noticed that MO doesn't stay locked once Bodyslide loads, if that's important.

Never mind, I have textures. I copied the Caliente Tools file to Skyrim file and changed the exe path to that one.

Now it doesn't drop overwrite files though, so I'll keep working on this tomorrow, although I have jiggle at last! Thanks Anatriax!

It's a pathing issue. My quoted solution should fix the pathing issue.

Totally uninstall bodyslide and remove it from executables. Restart Mod Organizer. Run Skyrim Launcher.exe. Install Bodyslide and re-add it to executables. All should be working fine.

Hi, I tried again but installing with MO and adding as executable still won't work. The only way I have textures is to install outside of MO in the Skyrim directory, and then I dot get files in overwrite. In the data tab it always has Bodyslide 2 in red, does that matter?

If you have no ideas, I may move this issue over to the MO support thread.

Hi, I tried again but installing with MO and adding as executable still won't work. The only way I have textures is to install outside of MO in the Skyrim directory, and then I dot get files in overwrite. In the data tab it always has Bodyslide 2 in red, does that matter?

All that it means when Bodyslide.exe is in red is that it's provided by 2 different mods. 

I would, however, move it over to mod organizer support. I still think it's a pathing issue. Bodyslide just isn't reading where your (virtua) Skyrim directory is. Removing the executables, and re-installing Bodyslide after running Skyrim Launcher.exe (Through MO) Should have fixed that.

All that it means when Bodyslide.exe is in red is that it's provided by 2 different mods.

I would, however, move it over to mod organizer support. I still think it's a pathing issue. Bodyslide just isn't reading where your (virtua) Skyrim directory is. Removing the executables, and re-installing Bodyslide after running Skyrim Launcher.exe (Through MO) Should have fixed that.

Ok, I will do. Thanks for your help :)

Archived