Eh, a little help? (I got FNIS log) (animation problem)

FNIS Behavior V5.4.1   4/26/2015 9:44:15 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * groovtama's Alternate Anim. for XPMSE/RaceMenu 

Reading FNISBase V5.4.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creature Pack not installed
0_master usage: 3.4 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

141 animations for 2 mods successfully included (character)

0 possible consistence issues

0 possible consistence issues

I think I saw a thread said something like it will have something like Reading Sexlab and sort of...but I can't find it here.

The other mods works fine (SAM,Skyre etc.) except Sexlab. Also, where to find Papyrus log so that I can put it here? Not sure if I am confused by my own eyes or just too tired. I will try to find it while posting this too.

post-512031-0-33512400-1430016615_thumb.png

You have to run generateFNISforuser as application in MO, use the gear icon to add application shortcut.

I will try. If I still struck I will ask you and anyone again.

STATUS UPDATE: How can I add FNIS to execute in gear icon? I press it and I found 4 things (SKSE Skyrim Skyrim_launcher and LOOT). Do I have to add it via binary...thing?

PS I'm sorry if this will make piss/anger anyone but I don't want to...destroy my PC. I am literally sucks at code and mods. :'(

Eh...I guess I do something completely wrong...Ouch.

I got " ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array. "and de-install creatures also pop-up here. I found Sexlab lines but got Error problem instead.

I did not add start in... in that gear icon. So, What should I do?

Hope this help.

8ea.jpg

8ej.jpg

Edit :

Missing text

2. Press this button to browse through MO installed mod folders to select generateFNISforuser.exe

4. Done

Ah thank you very much! I will check it now!

And how can you add bodyslider? I tried to add it but it tried to shut down itself a lot. :( Or could you tell me the link for bodyslider?

PS I download Slider compiler - nif input support - beta 2-45235-0-9-22-172 and can't find its exe. I found a bit .run alike but it shut down itself and can't figure it out. 

I don't know that slide compiler are for but here is link to Caliente's Bodyslide.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015

Install it and use same method to add Bodyslide as executable to MO.

If you don't have any body replacer install as I can tell from you screenshot, install CBBE in link below - it also has Bodyslide included.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

I will try then. Thank you for your help. :)

Archived