[Idea] Getting Sick from Sex

Copperhead 4-1

Hi there,

so i recently retreat to Play Fallout New Vegas with the Loverslab Mods and i have to Say some of them make me ask myself, " why isn't it in Skyrim until Now ? " Well we all know Skyrim do not use the Body Damage System from Fallout but there could be another way to implement it into the Game.

Ill try to Explain, try to imagine.

So you are walking throu Skyrim and having Fun doing your Quests, useing you Weapons and Armor, and then you having even more Fun having Sex with every NPC you meet. But as we all know, haveing that kind of Fun without any Protection could be Dangerous. Ill talking bout Crabs, Aids, Clamydia and so on, so you have your way with the NPCs and got infected with one of those for exemple.

Now you got two ways to Chose, first, Spread the Infection throu Sex Acts over whole Skyrim, or second, trying to find the Cure.

Well, because we got no Body Damage System like in Fallout it seems not Posible to damage the Body, but how about the Major Skills ?

So you got Crabs for exemple, and it will decrese your Lockpicking to, lets say 5 untill you Cure it.

AIDS decrese all Skills and so on, it could even be Harder, by Makeing NPCs recognice your Sickness and for exemple prevent you from Buying new Items, or revert to have Sex with you, something like that. Some Modders surely have more Intensions than me.

I thought it even could Fit Bestialy Essence or something simelar, for Exemple getting sick throu Dog Cum and Cure it with Troll Semen Potion.

Or Simply just doing quests about it. The Fantasy have no Borders.

You can Find the Mod that makes me think of here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17436-sexout-wear-and-tear/

What you Guys and Girls think of it ? Interesting or Not ? Playable ? Or is it even Possible to do it ? Let me know what you think.

Greetings BIZZY

Archived