I just found another bug... apparently horses aren't being done right. You just mount and ride them as normal, without the dialogue option. I'm looking into it...

EDIT: It looks like adding dialogue to owned horses is certainly possible, but it *might* not be a good idea. That is, I could see it potentially breaking some things to allow horses (though probably not other non-playable races) to talk to the player... I'm not certain, though. For now, horses are tentatively put on the back burner. :(

Thanks for the fix. It works just fine on Lydia the 1st time. It doesn't work the next time though following the dragonborn's line: "Ready for another go-round Lydia?" No sex cut scene. I imagine it's similar to the problem you found on the 1st time.

hmmmmm.... installed 1c.

Got a dialogue on 1 out of 3 followers. 

Alana gave me the dialogue. Vanilla follower system

Eryniel (not a playable race) did not. Vanilla follower system

Mirai (I don't know what the fuck race she is.... I think Breton) did not give me the dialogue but she's not in the vanilla follower system.

Any chance you could check against IsPlayerTeammate instead of currentfollower? Most of the non-Vanillas will be in the IsPlayerTeammate faction.

AND.... The one follower for whom I got the dialogue, said, "As a true child of Skyrim, I'd be honored to accept your offer, and then..... nothing.

Nothing happened. No sex. She didn't even bake me cookies or anything.

This was with a male player character and female followers.

Gonna try with Jenassa....

GAH!..... I think I figured it out....

You're calling specific animations and I have almost everything off except the ones in NSAP.

Not sure what tags you're pulling... or if you're running through a short list, but if we don't have a certain animation enabled, we get.... nada....zip... zero... blue balls.

:)

Thanks for the fix. It works just fine on Lydia the 1st time. It doesn't work the next time though following the dragonborn's line: "Ready for another go-round Lydia?" No sex cut scene. I imagine it's similar to the problem you found on the 1st time.

Goddamn it. Yet another patch.

Thanks for finding these damn bugs. I could have sworn I fixed Lydia once before, too.

Anyway, here's the patch:

LYDIA SHOULD FINALLY WORK THIS TIME FOR REAL I'M FREAKING SERIOUS IF SHE SCREWS UP AGAIN I'M GONNA SLAP HER.zip

GAH!..... I think I figured it out....

You're calling specific animations and I have almost everything off except the ones in NSAP.

Not sure what tags you're pulling... or if you're running through a short list, but if we don't have a certain animation enabled, we get.... nada....zip... zero... blue balls.

:)

Here's a list of the tags I use specify. Nothing fancy... mostly just "Aggressive" and "Loving" and some general stuff like that. A couple of more specific ones, though.

Hmm... I was under the impression that if a valid animation fitting the requested tags couldn't be found, Sexlab would default to any available animation. Apparently not. Sorry 'bout that.

Non-playable races aren't supported, because I have no way to bring them in with any general dialogue lines without making those races a dependency of the mod. You can do it yourself, though... this mod is pretty simple in its construction.

And sorry about the non-vanilla-follower-system thing... I was afraid of that. Nothing much I can do about that either. :(

The line about "true child of Skyrim" is for non-vanilla followers who are Nord race... and I'm pretty sure that one has no associated tags at all. It should be using any valid animation it can find. I've no idea why it isn't triggering... ah hell, let me take a look, maybe it's the same thing I did with Lydia.

EDIT: Nope. The properties are properly set. Not sure what's the deal... dammit, it could be the "random victim/aggressor" thing I put in there. I'm going to go seek some professional advice...

"Stable except for all the instabilities" is going to be my new motto.

Also.... in the last topic of the dialogue, have you marked it as a "goodbye" topic? 

I ask because when the dialogue seems to work and it gets to where the animation is supposed to start, it goes back to the main dialogue branch. I think if you mark the last topic as a "goodbye" topic, it closes the dialogue.

If the animation starts properly it's going to THROW you out of the dialogue anyways, but..... *shrug*.

I found out about the IsPlayerTeammate faction when I was making JUGs.

If you do your follower check against IsPlayerTeammate, you might get just about every follower out there. I use CurrentFollowerFaction || (or) IsPlayerTeammate for conditionals in JUGs and it even works with Serana. :) (and Mirai, Vilja, Sophia, Anna's NPCs, etc..... all non-vanilla and NOT in the vanilla follower system... still works)

In JUGs I have 2 main "branches" of dialogue. One for male players and one for female players. This way I can put the characters in the correct position in the animations.

(akSpeaker is the NPC you're talking TO).  They can access the same functions in terms of checking race and all that. It just made my life easier setting up the dialogue topics. It gave me more control AND I could have dialogue that made sense based on the player's gender. 

The female branch actually branches again after the opening line as it can go FemalePC talking to MaleNPC or FemalePC talking to FemaleNPC.

I didn't branch the male dialogue that was 'cause.... it didn't interest me. No prejudice. Just no interest. And I stated up front that I built it for ME, so... it is what it is. :)

Anyways...

"Are you staring at my tits?" (for the opening line for female players) vs "WOW.... those are some SERIOUSLY nice melons you've got there!" (as the opening line for male players).

And some topics have random responses so if you go through it a few times you're not always seeing the same thing.

Just a few bits of food for thought. Not that you should do this the same way, but I found a lot of possibilities within dialogue which was what I was trying to learn. 

Also.... in the last topic of the dialogue, have you marked it as a "goodbye" topic? 

I ask because when the dialogue seems to work and it gets to where the animation is supposed to start, it goes back to the main dialogue branch. I think if you mark the last topic as a "goodbye" topic, it closes the dialogue.

No, I have not. When sex starts, it automatically closes dialogue (acting as goodbye even if it's not specifically set).

If the animation starts properly it's going to THROW you out of the dialogue anyways, but..... *shrug*.

Er, yeah. That. :)

I'm wondering if anyone else is having those same problems... I'm not, and my beta testers aren't (or at least they weren't), and there have been a couple hundred downloads by now and nobody seems to be complaining much... I hesitate to say "it's all on you buddy" but I'm leaning that direction.  :-/  :( 

I found out about the IsPlayerTeammate faction when I was making JUGs.

If you do your follower check against IsPlayerTeammate, you might get just about every follower out there. I use CurrentFollowerFaction || (or) IsPlayerTeammate for conditionals in JUGs and it even works with Serana. :) (and Mirai, Vilja, Sophia, Anna's NPCs, etc..... all non-vanilla and NOT in the vanilla follower system... still works)

Oh? Hmm... then I could make a simple generic line for non-vanilla playable races... it'd be pretty damn generic, though (I want to reward you for being such a good follower -> SEX), but at least it would be something.

In JUGs I have 2 main "branches" of dialogue. One for male players and one for female players. This way I can put the characters in the correct position in the animations.

(akSpeaker is the NPC you're talking TO).  They can access the same functions in terms of checking race and all that. It just made my life easier setting up the dialogue topics. It gave me more control AND I could have dialogue that made sense based on the player's gender. 

I didn't actually want to differentiate between player gender. Mostly because I'm lazy, and doing so would have doubled the number of branches, and that's like, a whole three more clicks. My clicking finger gets tired easily. ;) But also because vanilla Skyrim really doesn't differentiate between gender either. There are a few NPCs with specific gender preferences, though.

The female branch actually branches again after the opening line as it can go FemalePC talking to MaleNPC or FemalePC talking to FemaleNPC.

I didn't branch the male dialogue that was 'cause.... it didn't interest me. No prejudice. Just no interest. And I stated up front that I built it for ME, so... it is what it is. :)

No prejudice, just no interest... that's my deal too.  :D 

Anyways...

"Are you staring at my tits?" (for the opening line for female players) vs "WOW.... those are some SERIOUSLY nice melons you've got there!" (as the opening line for male players).

And some topics have random responses so if you go through it a few times you're not always seeing the same thing.

I was originally going to do something like that with Cicero (random responses, plus a whole host of different conditionals ["I can't have sex with you right now, it's raining and my testicles will get all wet!" or "I see you're taller than me. That makes it more interesting." Stuff like that]. I didn't do that because of the aforementioned lazy clicking finger.

Just a few bits of food for thought. Not that you should do this the same way, but I found a lot of possibilities within dialogue which was what I was trying to learn. 

Right now I'm stopped on actual development, because I've decided to go hand-to-hand with the CK and force the goddamn thing to load DLC properly. I mean, I can hardly do Dawnguard followers if Dawnguard won't load up, now can I?

I ended up copying all script sources from the scripts/source/DLC folders into the scripts/source folder (overwriting a lot of stuff, fingers crossed that it doesn't fuck things up, probably will) and finally I can see the source code. I don't know about this... I seem to be the only person suffering from this particular maladay.

And before anyone chimes in with helpful advice about the skyrimeditor.ini file, yes I have all of these lines:

[General]

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
SArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa
SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa
SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa

The damn thing haunts me.

EDIT: That came off rude. Sorry, I'm just frustrated at the Creation Kit.

TAGS:

Dark Brotherhood Initiate Aggressive
Farkas Aggressive
Njada Stonearm Aggressive
Borgakh Aggressive
Lob Aggressive
Ugor Aggressive
Ogol Aggressive
Ghorbash Aggressive
Jordis Aggressive
Marcurio Aggressive
Torvar Anal
Eola Dirty
Jenassa Dirty
J'zargo Dirty
Cosnach Dirty, Missionary
Kharjo Doggystyle
Annekke Crag-Jumper Lesbian
Erandur Loving
Illia Loving
Adelaisa Loving
Mjoll the Lioness Loving
Erik the Slayer Loving
Brelyna Loving
Onmund Loving
Golldir Loving, Missionary
Belrand Missionary
Stenvar Missionary
Aela the Huntress Oral
Racial: Vampire Oral, Aggressive
Cicero Dirty

PRESET VICTIM (receiver):

Dark Brotherhood Initiate Initiate
Farkas Farkas
Lydia Lydia
Cicero Cicero
Iona Iona
Njada Stonearm Player
Borgakh Player
Jordis Player
Marcurio Player
Torvar Player
Eola Player
Cosnach Player
Belrand Player
Stenvar Player
Racial Vampire Player
Racial Altmer Player

CONDITIONALS

Mjoll the Lioness Only if Aerin is still alive
Benor Only if player is a Nord
Athis Only if player is Dunmer
Annekke Crag-Jumper Only if player is Female
Faendal Only if player is Male
Sven Only if player is Male
Stenvar Only if player is not a Dunmer
Vigilance Only if player is not a Khajiit
Adelaisa Only if player is not a Stormcloak
Borgakh Only if player is not an Orc Male
Illia Only if player is not wearing Forsworn Armor
Erandur Only if player is not wearing Vaermina's Robes
Cicero Only if player did not side against him at the Loreius farm

All other followers will use any animation registered by Sexlab, have no conditions set, and will randomly determine who is in the giving and receiving positions during sex.

Something about "Cicero Dirty" at the end of the Tags list just made me laugh out loud.

I guess "Annoying" isn't an SL tag which would be ideal for him. Little twat, You're not weird. You're not kooky or fun, Cicero. You're just a dick.

TAGS:

Dark Brotherhood Initiate Aggressive
Farkas Aggressive
Njada Stonearm Aggressive
Borgakh Aggressive
Lob Aggressive
Ugor Aggressive
Ogol Aggressive
Ghorbash Aggressive
Jordis Aggressive
Marcurio Aggressive
Torvar Anal
Eola Dirty
Jenassa Dirty
J'zargo Dirty
Cosnach Dirty, Missionary
Kharjo Doggystyle
Annekke Crag-Jumper Lesbian
Erandur Loving
Illia Loving
Adelaisa Loving
Mjoll the Lioness Loving
Erik the Slayer Loving
Brelyna Loving
Onmund Loving
Golldir Loving, Missionary
Belrand Missionary
Stenvar Missionary
Aela the Huntress Oral
Racial: Vampire Oral, Aggressive
Cicero Dirty

PRESET VICTIM (receiver):

Dark Brotherhood Initiate Initiate
Farkas Farkas
Lydia Lydia
Cicero Cicero
Iona Iona
Njada Stonearm Player
Borgakh Player
Jordis Player
Marcurio Player
Torvar Player
Eola Player
Cosnach Player
Belrand Player
Stenvar Player
Racial Vampire Player
Racial Altmer Player

CONDITIONALS

Mjoll the Lioness Only if Aerin is still alive
Benor Only if player is a Nord
Athis Only if player is Dunmer
Annekke Crag-Jumper Only if player is Female
Faendal Only if player is Male
Sven Only if player is Male
Stenvar Only if player is not a Dunmer
Vigilance Only if player is not a Khajiit
Adelaisa Only if player is not a Stormcloak
Borgakh Only if player is not an Orc Male
Illia Only if player is not wearing Forsworn Armor
Erandur Only if player is not wearing Vaermina's Robes
Cicero Only if player did not side against him at the Loreius farm

All other followers will use any animation registered by Sexlab, have no conditions set, and will randomly determine who is in the giving and receiving positions during sex.

Something about "Cicero Dirty" at the end of the Tags list just made me laugh out loud.

I guess "Annoying" isn't an SL tag which would be ideal for him. Little twat, You're not weird. You're not kooky or fun, Cicero. You're just a dick.

Aw... I like Cicero's dialogue! He seems to be one of the few NPCs who is actually cognizant of the fact that he's in a game. :)

I just realized... when adding in DLC, I can't make separate mods... not unless I got rid of "generic racial" dialogues.

So, quick poll sort of thing... how many people get use out of generic playable-race followers, and is it worth it to get rid of that to make individual mods, or should I go ahead and make one big overarching mod that requires all DLC?

Do people actually play this WITHOUT the DLCs?

I have 'em so I'd vote for "Go for it!"

:D

It's been so cheap at times I'd be surprised if people don't have it so I'd say go for it too.

Doesn't most of the world want to shag/marry Serana anyway?

Can't you include conditions that will just be ignored if the NPC isn't available without making the esp a dependency?

It's been so cheap at times I'd be surprised if people don't have it so I'd say go for it too.

Can't you include conditions that will just be ignored if the NPC isn't available without making the esp a dependency?

Actually... probably could do that. Check if DLC exists, and if it does, get the FormID of... whatever follower.

Basically a soft dependancy. 

Would that work?

I use something similar to get an item from Milk Mod Economy without having MME as a dependancy. If it's installed, get THIS. Set a variable to true if the DLC exists and you got THIS. If no DLC the the variable is set to false. 

Actually... probably could do that. Check if DLC exists, and if it does, get the FormID of... whatever follower.

Basically a soft dependancy. 

Would that work?

I use something similar to get an item from Milk Mod Economy without having MME as a dependancy. If it's installed, get THIS. Set a variable to true if the DLC exists and you got THIS. If no DLC the the variable is set to false. 

Good question. I'm guessing it would probably work, but I don't know how to do that... it would be ideal, I feel.

I agree that most people probably have the DLC, but not everyone.

Then again, why the hell am I out to please everyone? I'm not!  :D

IIRC, checking if DLC exists is something like

if mods.list.DLC != 255 then it exists (really bad pseudocode there)

But then how do I get the formID? And how do I do that all in dialogue... would I have to attach a script to the quest that handles the dialogue, because there's no condition like that I can put here:

post-462261-0-04132700-1430271778_thumb.jpg

lemme see if I can find mine :)  ......

OK.. this checks to see if Milk Mod is installed and gets the FormID of the Lactacid that I need to give to a follower to make them a milk maid without having to lead them to a milking machine....

;BEGIN CODE
If ( Game.GetModByName("MilkModNEW.esp") != 255 )
      akSpeaker.EquipItem(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x343F2, "MilkModNEW.esp"))
EndIf
Utility.wait(2.0)
;END CODE

So I had to LOOK in MilkModNEW.esp (I think I used TES5Edit) to find the formID of the item (or in your case maybe it's an NPC) then you have to mask the formID (that's the 0x343F2 part) because it's obviously going to have the first 2 characters different in everyone's game. In my current profile it's actually 040343F2.

So this checks if the mod exists, and if yes, it has the NPC equip an item from that mod.... without ever having that mod as a dependency.

So YOU could use the Game.GetModByName part to look for the DLC, and then create a variable or an alias or stick the NPC you're after into a ghost faction that does nothing but keep them identified so you can use them or... pretty much however you want to handle it.

Oh... and I'M NOT SMART! hehehehe... I had a ton of help getting some of the sneaky bits in to make JUGs work because I wanted to keep it as simple as possible with no hard dependencies.

lemme see if I can find mine :)  ......

OK.. this checks to see if Milk Mod is installed and gets the FormID of the Lactacid that I need to give to a follower to make them a milk maid without having to lead them to a milking machine....

;BEGIN CODE
If ( Game.GetModByName("MilkModNEW.esp") != 255 )
      akSpeaker.EquipItem(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x343F2, "MilkModNEW.esp"))
EndIf
Utility.wait(2.0)
;END CODE

So I had to LOOK in MilkModNEW.esp (I think I used TES5Edit) to find the formID of the item (or in your case maybe it's an NPC) then you have to mask the formID (that's the 0x343F2 part) because it's obviously going to have the first 2 characters different in everyone's game. In my current profile it's actually 040343F2.

So this checks if the mod exists, and if yes, it has the NPC equip an item from that mod.... without ever having that mod as a dependency.

So YOU could use the Game.GetModByName part to look for the DLC, and then create a variable or an alias or stick the NPC you're after into a ghost faction that does nothing but keep them identified so you can use them or... pretty much however you want to handle it.

Oh... and I'M NOT SMART! hehehehe... I had a ton of help getting some of the sneaky bits in to make JUGs work because I wanted to keep it as simple as possible with no hard dependencies.

I'll keep this in mind, but for now I'm just going straight DLC-required. I figure, that's easier, and I'm all about what makes it easier on me.

Well, everybody starts out as a newb. The amount of help I've gotten from various people staggers the mind, sometimes.

Just wanted to let you know the Lydia fix works perfectly. Thanks for the work! If my opinion is worth anything you should make it require all the DLCs. I would like to see this mod expanded, especially for someone like Serana or Frea .

Good, glad she's working... finally.

And now, an announcement: From here on out, all DLC will be required for this mod to function (Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Hearthfire... LEGENDARY EDITION). FubarN7 has graciously dedicated his time to writing up dialogue, and we're on a roll. :)

I'm not going to use this mod yet, since I'm waiting for it to become a little more developed and tweaked for stability and compatibility, but in the mean time, I am curious about one thing. How exactly does the horse dialogue work? generally, when you interact with horses, the only option is to mount them. I don't know if I remember this correctly, but I THINK I had a mod once that included horse dialogue, but what happened was that I mounted the horse and the dialogue box came up at the same time. Does this mod do the same thing, or does it have a built in alternative to give either option?

I'm not going to use this mod yet, since I'm waiting for it to become a little more developed and tweaked for stability and compatibility

Stability yes, that'll improve (hopefully all current bugs are gone completely already)... but what do you mean by compatibility? What are you looking for it to be compatible with? Is there some specific mod, like a race mod? It shouldn't be too hard to make soft dependencies on those... I'm sort of hesitant to say for sure I can do it, but I can give it a shot. Someone already asked for Lykiaos race mod (and I can't find the race anyway).

I am curious about one thing. How exactly does the horse dialogue work?

Currently, it doesn't work at all. :)

generally, when you interact with horses, the only option is to mount them. I don't know if I remember this correctly, but I THINK I had a mod once that included horse dialogue, but what happened was that I mounted the horse and the dialogue box came up at the same time.

I've seen that too... and when I was developing the horse bits, that's actually what I intended. But there's a better way...

Does this mod do the same thing, or does it have a built in alternative to give either option?

Eventually what'll happen is you'll get a menu that will pop up when you interact with a horse, with two options - the Reward Your Followers option and "mount."

generally, when you interact with horses, the only option is to mount them. I don't know if I remember this correctly, but I THINK I had a mod once that included horse dialogue, but what happened was that I mounted the horse and the dialogue box came up at the same time.

I've seen that too... and when I was developing the horse bits, that's actually what I intended. But there's a better way...

Does this mod do the same thing, or does it have a built in alternative to give either option?

Eventually what'll happen is you'll get a menu that will pop up when you interact with a horse, with two options - the Reward Your Followers option and "mount."

SLAnimalSex gives this kind of interaction so it might be worth taking a glimpse at that. Although it has "sex options" (there are no options, it just goes into sex) and "Activate" for rideable creatures, "Talk" for others which forces any generic mod additional dialogue. Consequently I can currently tell any non-rideable creature that I trust it, and get the dialogue-end response "What?", and before I removed DDInteractions I could ask sabrecats, bears, guars, chauruses, dagons etc etc if they were interested in restraints.

They never were, the boring bastards.

Can you explain "Legendary Edition" is that a Bundle all in one or something?

I want to use this mod .....i have all DLC's

That's just the package name for what would once have been the GOTY edition, game and all DLC.

...although, the cheating Steam fuckers, if you had main game and one or two DLCs, buying the Legendary edition did not replicate things so they could be gifted, it just replaced your current one.

It has since been explained to me that this only happens with Valve games but it irked me at the time.

SLAnimalSex gives this kind of interaction so it might be worth taking a glimpse at that. Although it has "sex options" (there are no options, it just goes into sex) and "Activate" for rideable creatures, "Talk" for others which forces any generic mod additional dialogue. Consequently I can currently tell any non-rideable creature that I trust it, and get the dialogue-end response "What?", and before I removed DDInteractions I could ask sabrecats, bears, guars, chauruses, dagons etc etc if they were interested in restraints.

Can you explain "Legendary Edition" is that a Bundle all in one or something?

I want to use this mod .....i have all DLC's

That's just the package name for what would once have been the GOTY edition, game and all DLC.

So is that package comming with game changes that differs to having all DLC,s ......Higher level cap etc

SLAnimalSex gives this kind of interaction so it might be worth taking a glimpse at that. Although it has "sex options" (there are no options, it just goes into sex) and "Activate" for rideable creatures, "Talk" for others which forces any generic mod additional dialogue.

That's sort of what I'm aiming for. No idea when I'll have the opportunity to look into it, though... I'm gonna be gone for another few days starting tomorrow afternoon, for example.

Consequently I can currently tell any non-rideable creature that I trust it, and get the dialogue-end response "What?", and before I removed DDInteractions I could ask sabrecats, bears, guars, chauruses, dagons etc etc if they were interested in restraints.

You can't really fault them... I mean, how is a Sabre Cat supposed to disentangle you from a harness? Remove a chastity belt? They don't have opposable thumbs! You can't blame a poor wolf from saying no and then going and finding an easier fucktoy.

I mean, the only thing worse than Devious Devices to get off in a hurry is child-proof caps on medicine!

...although, the cheating Steam fuckers, if you had main game and one or two DLCs, buying the Legendary edition did not replicate things so they could be gifted, it just replaced your current one.

It has since been explained to me that this only happens with Valve games but it irked me at the time.

Seriously? No way! I thought it was specifically designed not to do that. I bought Half-Life 2 and then later bought the Orange Box, and I could donate the extra copy of HL2 to my sister... did they change the policy or something?

So is that package comming with game changes that differs to having all DLC,s ......Higher level cap etc

You can buy the Skyrim, and Dawnguard, and Hearthfire, and Dragonborn, all separately... or you can buy the Legendary edition, which I think cuts a bit of the total cost if you do it that way. But yeah, either way works, like Jordisslave said. When you see anyone who says "Skyrim Legendary edition" what they actually mean is "Skyrim + All DLC."

Think of it like the difference between ordering a burger + french fries + drink at some fast food joint, or ordering a "meal." Same thing.

Changed the OP to be more clear.

Good mod. I haven't played much of it right now as it takes so long to really test everything from a clean save, but I have found some issues. Lydia have some really big issues. She have some dialog errors with a square in it and when having hanky panky with her and making the order for her to get naked she doesn't actually get naked or have sex with you. The horse have some issues as well as you jump on it as you want to talk to it. I have found you can only have sex with the horse if you start from a loaded save and have sex not long after the loading, also you have sex in the middle or the air as the sex scene is moved to where you are which is one the horse itself.