I changed it the other day (or at least, I tried to). He's supposed to be smiling... doesn't look much like it in the small image. Click the pic for a bigger one.

post-462261-0-60518700-1430069278_thumb.jpg

Yeah if you could implement that it some way it would be awesome. Been looking for that. Because sometimes they are just so stupid you wish you could behead them on the spot. (Well you can by fighting, but its just not the same when they don't know why.)
Once I left Lydia bound and gagd in a bandit camp because she keept running in front of my spells.

With the help of zaz and devious mods.maybe we could give her a well deserved spanking. Among other things.

Going to see if your mod works for me tomorrow.

This might be of some use to you... chain them up and then whack them with a cane or something. :)

Just wanted to let you know I love this and would love to see it developed more! Maybe a deeper way of socializing with dialogue trees or something. Keep it friendly too. There are too few actual consensual romantic mods on this forum. Not complaining, but some more mods that were less "I'm tying you up and raping you" would be nice.

This might be of some use to you... chain them up and then whack them with a cane or something. :)

Yes actually looks very interesting. :) Thanks.

FubarN7 Just wanted to let you know I love this and would love to see it developed more! Maybe a deeper way of socializing with dialogue trees or something. Keep it friendly too. There are too few actual consensual romantic mods on this forum. Not complaining, but some more mods that were less "I'm tying you up and raping you" would be nice.  

Yes more of those would be nice and that comes from someone who also requested more snuff, gore and extreme mods to be added too. More of everything Yeay.

Just wanted to let you know I love this and would love to see it developed more! Maybe a deeper way of socializing with dialogue trees or something. Keep it friendly too. There are too few actual consensual romantic mods on this forum. Not complaining, but some more mods that were less "I'm tying you up and raping you" would be nice.

Thanks! I tried to match dialogue to personalities, and since not everyone in Skyrim is a homicidal maniac or sexual predator (at least, in the Vanilla game), I think it worked out okay.

I'm sort of half-assed working on another mod right now (not including is4wh and tdm and dykwia, argh), so I'm sort of waffling on making this one bigger with dialogue trees and/or quests or the like... but it's not a bad idea. I might end up doing that, if I can find the time and energy. ;)

Does interactions with follower increases your relations with them?

No, it doesn't... but it should. I should do that.

Thing is, most vanilla followers end up in the highest relationship status when you hire them, if I remember right (???). If that's correct, there's no real way to increase your relationship with them. I dunno...

Yes actually looks very interesting. :) Thanks.

FubarN7 Just wanted to let you know I love this and would love to see it developed more! Maybe a deeper way of socializing with dialogue trees or something. Keep it friendly too. There are too few actual consensual romantic mods on this forum. Not complaining, but some more mods that were less "I'm tying you up and raping you" would be nice.  

Yes more of those would be nice and that comes from someone who also requested more snuff, gore and extreme mods to be added too. More of everything Yeay.

All right, y'all win! I'll put it on my to-do list. :)

Not sure if this was mentioned (or maybe I just can't read) but this doesn't seem to work with male PC's.... puts them on the female end of animations.

On almost all of the scripts, I just call startsex() without any victim parameters, so it automatically puts the PC in the "receiving" position. There are a few exceptions... the first post under the OP lists a few specific subs and doms. I suppose I could go through and specifically put the PC in the "giving" position for most of the rest... but that would make people playing female characters less happy. ;)

I'll look into making it a random selection... I don't believe that startsex() has any variable that can be set to randomly determine who is the victim, but it shouldn't be too hard to just randomly determine at script start, I think.

I think, that relations with followers is 1(friend), with default 0(neutral), so it can be increased, and the number used as a base for a dialog, so higher relation - another dialog or something like that.

I'd better start working on a semi-major update, adding in all the new stuff. Increasing relationship by 1 is on the list.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Disposition

Disposition with most followers (of the non-mercenary type) is 3 - Ally, the only rank higher is 4 - Lover, for your wife/husband/significant other.

Not that it might not be worth it for the dialog changes.

Dialogue changes? You mean like increasing relationship to 4 and having different dialogue for that? That's certainly possible. It's a bit more work, but it can be done. Separate dialogue from -4 to +4 would take me quite a bit of time to do, though...

I should also probably look into making specific dialogue for married and/or marriageable followers.

My current list of things I'm thinking about for this mod, in no particular order:

1. Specific dialogue based on relationshiprank

2. Follower interaction can alter relationshiprank

3. Integration with SL Aroused (redux) to handle when you can offer sex, instead of using the timer

4. DLC: Hearthfire housecarls, Dragonborn followers, Dawnguard followers (as separate mods)

5. Generic lines for non-playable vanilla races (i.e. bears, dogs, etc)

6. Cicero!

7. Integration with SL Dialogues (dialogues relationship can go from -7 to +7 instead of vanilla -4 to +4 for relationshiprank, giving more possible outcomes [and positions, and victim settings]). This will also allow the possibility for master/slave relationships and let me get started on the "punish your followers" version. ;)

8. For some followers, determine who is the "receiver" or victim based on gender (still not sure about this one)

9. Update list of conditionals and preferences (this one is actually somewhat inaccurate)

I click to start the game, but it shuts down without starting.

Looks like I missed this bit when I first read this post.

If your game shuts down before you reach the main menu, it's a 99% probability that you're just missing a dependency.

This mod requires SexLab (compiled against 1.59c), and all it's dependencies.

A NOTE ON SEXLAB DIALOGUES:

If you are using SL Dialogues and this mod together, you might notice some interesting interaction between the two mods (not just these two... Dialogues is an excellent mod that pays attention to anything in your Skyrim!).

Dialogues alters its internal variables based on the number of rapes the player or an NPC receives, and from whom. Enough rapes, and a master/slave dynamic starts to emerge.

For example, if you "reward" Jordis enough, she will eventually become your master according to Dialogues. Lydia will eventually become your slave.

There are also a couple of tags used by Reward that Dialogues considers "corruption" (I didn't include any of the "seduction" tags yet), which you might also notice.

There is a problem, however. For most NPCs, I am using startsex() without a specified victim tag, which means that the victim defaults to the player (you might notice this because the player will always take the "receiving" position in sex except with a couple of specific followers). Because of this, almost all followers will eventually gain the "master" status.

I'm hoping to add in a randomization factor to who is the victim for these cases, so hopefully this won't be too big of an issue. I've no idea when the patch will be out, but hopefully not too long. :)

NPCs who will always slide toward the "slave" role:
Dark Brotherhood Initiate
Farkas
Lydia
Iona
Cicero

NPCs who will always slide toward the "master" role:
Njada Stonearm
Borgakh
Jordis
Marcurio
Torvar
Eola
Cosnach
Belrand
Stenvar
Racial: Vampire
Racial: Altmer

All other NPCs might move back and forth along the scale, but it should be relatively stable.

EDIT: With the v2a version and later, due to the way Sexlab works, the Gender-based determination in this mod will generally make all non-specified NPCs move toward the "master" role if you're female and the "slave" role if you're male.

v1b is up: recompiled sources, added random determination for giver and receiver
I decided not to go for gender discrimination. Doing so would actually be easier than what I did, but it doesn't make sense, I think, for the most part.
I just set sex for all NPCs not contained in that log to randomly determine who is giver and receiver. It should vary between acts (but knowing Skyrim's random number generator, who the hell knows what will happen?)
This version also fixes a potential bug with Erandur.

If you have installed the LOOSE version, you must delete all scripts starting with "rwrd" in your scripts directory, or you won't notice any changes.

I've decided to hold off on adding Aroused support until the next version of Sexlab comes out.

Log updated to accurately reflect conditions, tags, and victim status.

I spur of the moment made a male PC as I wanted to try out some different armours (Male only apparently), and tried your mod at the same time which is when I noticed the PC being on the receiving end.

I'm currently working on a female mage anyway, so that "issue" didn't really effect me all that much if at all.

This is really great and thank you for creating it. But two quick questions. Ghorbash dialog only happened once and it has yet to reappear as an option in the text box after waiting a good amount of time. All of the other followers text options are fine and are shown up again after 'x' amount of time. Any thoughts or tips or insight would be great.

This is really great and thank you for creating it. But two quick questions. Ghorbash dialog only happened once and it has yet to reappear as an option in the text box after waiting a good amount of time. All of the other followers text options are fine and are shown up again after 'x' amount of time. Any thoughts or tips or insight would be great.

Thank you!

Let me take a look at Ghorbash... I probably didn't set his second encounter correctly.

EDIT: Sure enough, I did. This should fix it. I don't know if it will or will not work on an existing game, though. :(

Ghorbash fix.zip

any chance of supporting horses? technicially they are followers right?

Yes indeed! I'm not sure they get put into the currentfollower faction in vanilla Skyrim, but I'm sure there are (or at least, there should be :) ) mods out there that do that.

I'm planning to add all creature races that are covered in the More Nasty Critters umbrella.

EDIT: Looks like the only creatures that get added to the currentfollower faction are Rieklings. I'm not sure how Skyrim handles owned horses, it looks like the only factions they exist in are prey factions... but there's got to be a way.

EDIT 2: Shadowmere and Frost are handled separately, but most horses are handled through the playerhorse faction. Should be easy enough. ;)

v1c is up...

Fixed Ghorbash's bug where he would only have sex with you once.
And fixed a bad victim property on the Dark Brotherhood Initiate.
And added Cicero, Shadowmere, Frost, and buyable horses.
At least, I hope I added the horses correctly... I just made the damn thing, I didn't actually test it. Because I'm an ass.

I like your mod a lot, very immersive. I look forward to the progression and updates for this mod. However, I am not able to use get this mod to work unless I download only the loose files. I use NMM to install and LOOT to organize my mods. The dialogue lines will show up but it will never cut to sex scenes. I do not have this problem with the loose files, although it still doesn't work for Lydia (dialogue shows, no cut to sex). I have tried installing the mod manually, but to no avail unless it is the loose files. It works for every other follower NPC. If you can't find a solution for me, could you update the loose files on your updates? Thanks!

I like your mod a lot, very immersive. I look forward to the progression and updates for this mod. However, I am not able to use get this mod to work unless I download only the loose files. I use NMM to install and LOOT to organize my mods. The dialogue lines will show up but it will never cut to sex scenes. I do not have this problem with the loose files, although it still doesn't work for Lydia (dialogue shows, no cut to sex). I have tried installing the mod manually, but to no avail unless it is the loose files. It works for every other follower NPC. If you can't find a solution for me, could you update the loose files on your updates? Thanks!

That sounds like you're still using the first version I uploaded, with the broken .bsa filename, so sex wouldn't happen.

That *might* be the problem... I don't use NMM and you're not the first person to tell me there's a problem with this mod and NMM.

I thought I fixed that particular bug in the LOOSE version, but I might have missed it. I recommend updating to the latest version 1c. Remember, if you update, you'll need to remove the loose scripts or the changes won't actually happen.

But I'm thinking about not doing .bsa versions, considering the problems involved.

Here's v1c in LOOSE version in case it's still not working for you under NMM.

Reward Your Followers 1c LOOSE.7z

Doing a clean save fixed it so I could use the non-loose file version. I double checked to make sure all of my loose files were deleted before doing that. I used a save game cleaner program too. Lydia is still broken for me. I then attempted to use the loose 1c files you offered me, but the problem remained. I then repeated those steps and file version C is still working just fine except for Lydia. I will admit one of my mods may be causing an issue, I have a heavily modded game, but it works perfectly for every other follower. Thanks for trying to help me, but it isn't that big of a deal for me, Lydia isn't that important to me.

Doing a clean save fixed it so I could use the non-loose file version. I double checked to make sure all of my loose files were deleted before doing that. I used a save game cleaner program too. Lydia is still broken for me. I then attempted to use the loose 1c files you offered me, but the problem remained. I then repeated those steps and file version C is still working just fine except for Lydia. I will admit one of my mods may be causing an issue, I have a heavily modded game, but it works perfectly for every other follower. Thanks for trying to help me, but it isn't that big of a deal for me, Lydia isn't that important to me.

I was all set to say that the problem is on your end, when I decided to double-check. I checked the script, the conditions, the dialogue, the actor ID reference, etc. etc.... I just forgot to check the damn script properties because I'm a moron.

As has happened a lot, I forgot that auto-fill properties don't actually auto-fill unless you freaking manually fill them

So this...

post-462261-0-60116900-1430225578_thumb.jpg

Should look like this...

post-462261-0-35258800-1430225580_thumb.jpg

And now sex with Lydia should happen properly.

This isn't on your end, this is my problem. Damn it, some day I'll release something that works out of the box. I swear!

This quick patch should fix the problem.

Lydia fix.zip

AND DON'T SAY THAT SO LOUD, YOU'LL HURT HER FEELINGS! :)

EDIT: Like I said before, this mod is perfectly stable... except for all the instabilities.