View File

DESCRIPTION:
What can you get the hardworking guy or gal who has everything?
You can give the greatest gift of all... your body.

How does this work, exactly?
This works by adding a dialogue option to teammates - that is, when you have a hired mercenary, housecarl, Companion, or other follower following you, you can proposition them.
A list of specific tags, giver/receiver (victim) settings, nonvanilla followers, and conditionals is located in the first post.
To get the dialogue options:

1. You must hire a follower, not just talk to them. Mercenaries must be hired, housecarls must be told to follow, etcetera.
  2. Your arousal must be higher than the arousal setting in the MCM.
  3. The NPC's arousal must also be higher than their setting in the MCM.
  4. If you're using Extensible Follower Framework mod, you need to set your interface to "classic" mode.
  5. If you are using any other follower overhaul or tweak mod, such as UFO, Multiple Followers, Amazing Follower Tweaks, or Follower Live Package... I've done my best to ensure compatibility, but it's still not totally guaranteed. Sorry.

As of v7, it also adds an option when mounting your horse to reward your horse too.

Who does this mod target?
All vanilla followers (and DLC followers) are handled, including pets. Non-vanilla followers, including those of nonstandard races, are handled generically.
If you have a specific nonvanilla (i.e. downloaded) follower or unique dialogue you would like to see added to the mod, please see THIS POST for more information on how to request it.

Is this a "Hey follower, I want sex, let's get it on" followed by sex mod?
Yes and no. Each vanilla follower has a unique set of dialogue specifically tailored for them. For example, Cosnach will respond very differently from Aranea.
Some followers have varying sexual tastes - that is, some followers will only use specific kinds of animations. For example, Kharjo will only engage in what he persists in calling "kitty-style" mating.
Some followers may not sleep with you if certain conditions are met... for example, Mjoll will be too upset to be in the mood if her old friend Aerin is dead, Vigilance doesn't like Khajiit, and Erandur might get cold feet if he sees you wearing Vaermina's robes.
Please see the FIRST POST for more detailed information.

What are the requirements of this mod?
This mod requires Skyrim Legendary Edition (i.e. Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn), SL Aroused or SL Aroused Redux, and Fuz Ro D-oh.
This mod is compiled against Sexlab 1.59c. It should work with 1.6x and later just fine.

Optional content:
This mod is compatible with Vachnic's Housecarls Revamped. If you have that mod installed, the dialogue for housecarls will instead reflect their changed names.

Does this change anything in the base game?
No. Aside from a test cell that most people will never see, it adds dialogue to followers and doesn't change anything... no items, quests, scripts, variables, relationshiprank, or anything else.

How do I install, update, or uninstall this mod?
To install or update, just copy and paste into your data directory, overwriting as necessary. The scripts are all only referenced from the dialogue options, so they should have negligible impact on your game if you disable the mod. It's rarely a bad idea to run a save cleaner utility, though.
To update, you should just be able to overwrite in place, no clean save necessary... but again, it's rarely a bad idea to do that.

Are there any bugs?
I hope not, but it's certainly possible.
I handle sex using a unique quest, so no vanilla dialogue is altered. I did create a bunch of global variables, but that shouldn't be an issue. The scripts are very lightweight and only trigger when you select the appropriate dialogue line.
See this post for a quick and dirty description of how scripts work.
Anything that modifies the vanilla followers could stop sex from happening, but it's not likely.
If you've turned off a lot of animations in SexLab, followers who use specific tags might not engage in sex properly. See the FIRST POST for a list of tags. This can be gotten around by setting the "Followers Use Tags" to off in the MCM.

What about conflicts?
This mod has a minor incompatibility with "I'm Sorry For What Happened" because I didn't rename the scripts properly. This only matters if you install IS4WH, then uninstall it, then clean the save.
This has been reported to work fine with EFF (as long as you're in "classic" mode), but other mods such as UFO, Amazing Follower Tweaks, or Follower Live Package may conflict. Some conflicts have not been verified.
IN GENERAL: If your mod alters how you interact with followers - specifically, if it does anything to change, modify, alter, make different, adjust, transform, refine, rework, or redo (synonyms are our friends!) - it likely will conflict. That means that if your mod changes or disables any of the vanilla trade, hire, fire, wait, follow, or command options, it likely will conflict. If your mod has a "classic" mode, or any mode, patch, or option that brings back the vanilla interface, it will probably work fine.
When in doubt, just try it and see... if it doesn't work out right, Reward Your Followers is easy enough to uninstall.
In general, Reward Your Followers will not conflict with mods that just add followers to the game and don't touch the follower interface or dialogue.

Credits:
Any good parts of this mod are solely due to the efforts of Jordisslave and Thermius, my faithful beta testers.
A big thank-you to FubarN7 for writing the dialogue for Dawnguard and Dragonborn followers.
Extra thanks to SkyrimLL and jfraser for answering my numerous, tedious questions. Without them, this mod would be stuck back on v1 beta! Thanks also to chajapa for helping with the "teammate" condition.
Thanks to Veladarius for some extra scripting help.

Translations:
v1c (way outdated, but still works - before adding in DLC content IIRC) apparently has a Russian translation. LINK

FAQ
I've been getting some questions asked frequently, mostly along the lines of "this mod is broken, help me fix it?", but also a few others. So I've decided to add a FAQ section to my mods for the hell of it.

Q: Your download page shows version "#" but the "updating" message shows a much larger number. What gives?
A: It's nothing to worry about. The larger number is just for me to keep better track of internal changes. The version on the main page is the correct one.

Q: I'm having a problem with this mod.
A: That is certainly possible. Leave a comment in the support thread and I'll get back to you. I can't guarantee I can fix a problem, but I'll do my best. :)

Q: I have a question about this or any other mod. Should I PM you?
A: No, please. Use the support thread. That's what it's there for.

Q: Your mod conflicts with <other mod>.
A: That's pretty strange, for Reward Your Followers. Still, it's certainly possible... even if it looks like there's absolutely no chance of conflict, there's still a chance of conflict. Whichever mod is lower on your load order will take precedence. Reward Your Followers will conflict with certain follower overhaul mods.

Q: Can I suggest <feature> or <NPC> or <dialogue>?
A: Yes please! I can't guarantee the request will get into the mod, because as I've said I'm not very good at modding, but I'll certainly consider it!

Q: Can I translate your mod?
A: Certainly! I didn't write it with any sort of translation in mind, though, and I do tend to use American English idioms and phrasing, so... good luck! Go ahead and post your translation in the support thread and I will link to it in the OP. Also note that I do tend to update my mods in a fairly irregular fashion, so you might need to retranslate from time to time. Sorry.

Q: Can I or you upload this to another site?
A: Nope. I don't personally have anything against other sites, but all of the stuff I do is Sexlab-based so it's all staying right here on Loverslab.

THINGS I HAVE LEARNED:
1: You can block copy and paste dialogue conditions. Makes it a lot easier! Also, doing so copies separately from the clipboard, so you don't have to worry about overwriting.
2: Auto-filling doesn't actually auto-fill. No, sorry, it just doesn't work more than half the time.
3: Microsoft Excel autocorrect defaults the "…" to a single character. So copy/paste from excel into the CK for dialogue ends up with the player seeing the box character (which I'm assuming is a wchar) instead.
4: When making a BSA, always ensure that it's spelled the same as the ESP. Duh.
5: Figured out how to do random dialogue properly so you don't get one option right after another. Not an ideal solution, but it does work.
6: Giver/receiver (i.e. "who's on top") is determined by which actor enters the array first. Victim settings unnecessary.
7: I learned how to do some very basic MCM stuff.
8: Serana doesn't use the currentfollower faction. Neither do armored trolls. This is getting annoying.
9: Teammate condition better than currentfollower faction.
10: Werewolf transformations. At least, in theory.
11. Some people just don't like to read.
12. The SEQ file needs to be regenerated whenever you add in any new dialogue for start game enabled quests. Because Bethesda.
13. What works for one person might not work for another. Mods may conflict that are designed not to conflict, and they may not conflict even if they're guaranteed to conflict.
14. The wonders of the GetName() function.
15. Escape characters for string literals.
16. Vanilla horses are stupid.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/25/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fuz Ro D-oh, Sexlab, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Hearthfire, SL Aroused (or Redux)
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

NOTE: This list is accurate for v5b. There may be some minor or major differences in previous versions, such as a lack of an MCM, arousal support, bad giver/receiver settings, and some followers have different tags.

v5c may have wrong tags and receiver settings for the various racial settings, I honestly don't remember if I switched them over properly or not.

For v1c, forget about it.

SPECIFIC TAGS AND RECEIVER SETTINGS

NPC                         TAGS                       RECEIVER

Dark Brotherhood Initiate   Aggressive                 Initiate
Cicero                      Dirty                      Cicero
Lydia                       Dirty                      Lydia (also, VICTIM)
Iona                        None                       Iona (also, VICTIM)
Eola                        Dirty, Oral                Eola
Ralis                       None                       Ralis (also, VICTIM)
Njada Stonearm              Aggressive                 Player
Borgakh                     Aggressive                 Player
Jordis the Sword-Maiden     Aggressive                 Player (also, VICTIM)
Marcurio                    None                       Player (also, VICTIM)
Torvar                      Anal                       Player
Cosnach                     Dirty, Missionary          Player
Stenvar                     Missionary                 Player
Racial: Altmer              None                       Player
Serana                      Oral                       Default
Belrand                     Missionary                 Default
Lob                         Aggressive                 Default
Ugor                        Aggressive                 Default
Ogol                        Aggressive                 Default
Ghorbash                    Aggressive                 Default
Jenassa                     Dirty                      Default
J'zargo                     Dirty                      Default
Kharjo                      Doggystyle                 Default
Annekke Crag-Jumper         Lesbian                    Default
Erandur                     Loving                     Default
Illia                       Loving                     Default
Mjoll the Lioness           Loving                     Default
Erik the Slayer             Loving                     Default
Brelyna Maryon              Loving                     Default
Onmund                      Loving                     Default
Golldir                     Loving, Missionary         Default
Aela the Huntress           Oral                       Default
Racial: Vampire             Oral, Aggressive           Default
Racial: Orc                 Aggressive                 Default
Frea                        SPEC                       Default
Barbas                      SPEC                       Default
Rayya                       Dirty                      Default
Durak                       Aggressive                 Default

All other NPCs have no preset tags (they will use any animation that Sexlab can find) and use Default giver/receiver settings.

Note: Pets and animals do not have any tags or receiver settings, ever.

Note: Golldir, Agmaer, and Erik the Slayer are "virgins" and thus use different receiver settings on their first sexual encounter.

MCM NOTE: If the "Followers Use Tags" option is disabled, all specific tag use will be disabled, and all followers will use any available sex animation. This can be useful if you've disabled a large number of animations in your Sexlab registry and sex just isn't triggering.

MCM NOTE: See "Giver/Receiver settings" section below for how this option affects receiver.

CONDITIONALS

NPC                    REQUIREMENTS
Mjoll the Lioness      Aerin is still alive
Benor                  Player is a Nord
Calder                 Player is a Nord
Athis                  Player is Dunmer
Beleval                Player is a Bosmer
Annekke Crag-Jumper    Player is Female
Frea                   Player is Female
Faendal                Player is Male
Sven                   Player is Male
Stenvar                Player is not a Dunmer
Vigilance              Player is not a Khajiit
Adelaisa               Player is not a Stormcloak
Borgakh                Player is not a Male Orc
Illia                  Player is not wearing Forsworn Armor
Erandur                Player is not wearing Vaermina's Robes
Cicero                 Player got his wagon repaired at the Loreius farm

All other NPCs have no special requirements or conditions for sex.

MCM NOTE: If the "Followers use conditionals" option is disabled, followers will no longer refuse sex based on these conditions.
Disabling conditionals does not alter giver/receiver, arousal, aggressor/victim, or tag settings.

MCM NOTE: Arousal settings also determine whether or not followers will be available for sex. See below.

MCM SETTINGS

General settings

Followers Use Tags

-- If enabled, many followers will have sexual preferences (listed above). Disable this if you've turned off a large number of animations in Sexlab or NSAP and sex just isn't happening.

Followers Use Conditionals

-- If enabled, many followers will only have sex with you if certain conditions are met (listed above). Disable this to make all followers available regardless of their preferences.

Follower give/receiver settings

--See below.

Arousal settings

Player Arousal Level

-- You can only engage your follower if your arousal is at or above this level. Set to 0 to always be available.

Non-Vanilla Follower Arousal Level

-- You can only engage your follower if your arousal is at or above this level. Set to 0 for your follower to always be available.

-- This option is only for non-vanilla followers. Vanilla followers have individual settings.

Individual NPC Arousal Levels

-- Each NPC has a specific arousal threshold. You can only engage the follower if his/her arousal is at or above this level. Set to 0 for your follower to always be available.

NOTE: Individual follower settings coming in v4a. In v4, all followers use "NPC Arousal Settings" instead.

RWRD States

RWRD States determine how your follower responds to you. Basically, this only really controls dialogue, but a few followers have other (minor) things altered by this. When you first install this mod, all followers are at RWRD state zero. After the first time you speak to them and have sex, they should re-set to level 1. If you fail the conditionals, they will set to -1 and no longer be available. You can push the "reset" button to reset everyone to zero, or you can individually modify followers using the sliding scale from -1 to +10. Note that currently any values over 1 count as -1 (i.e. valid values are only really -1, 0, and 1, anything else counts as -1 internally).

For some followers, this may be in a constant state of flux, going between -1, 0, 1, and 2 depending on the current situation. Resetting or altering the RWRD state should make no difference to those followers.

Note that turning conditionals on or off will also reset the RWRD state for those followers that use conditionals.

tl,dr: If a follower's RWRD state is 0, he/she should be available for sex, assuming other conditions are met. If it's 1, same thing, but with slightly different dialogue, and maybe a different animation set in a few cases. If -1, or 2 or above, unavailable. *

* The only exception (as of v5a) is Ralis Sedarys, who is a test case for the more advanced features of this mod. His RWRD status can go between -1 and 10.

GIVER/RECEIVER SETTINGS

In v3 and later, victim settings have been removed from all but four followers. No longer will all sex, everywhere, tag someone as a victim and someone else as an aggressor.

Giver/receiver is determined by a different method now, as follows (changeable in the MCM):

By default, almost all followers use the "gender-based" giver/receiver settings.

Some followers (see the list above) have specified receiver settings, and a few also have specific aggressor/victim settings.

Giver/receiver settings and victim settings are only used in Default... all other options turn this off.

GENDER-BASED

If player is male and follower is male,

--  Randomly determine giver/receiver

If player is female and follower is female,

--  Randomly determine giver/receiver

If player is male and follower is female

--  Follower on bottom

If player is female and follower is male

--  Player on bottom

NOTE: All this really does is change the order in which actors are passed into the Sexlab array, which means it's dependent on how the animator structured the animation (IIRC). Thus, it might not work as expected for every single animation out there.

GIVER

Followers will always be on top.

RECEIVER

Followers will always be on bottom.

RANDOM

Randomly determine giver/receiver.

NOTE: These giver/receiver settings are done by passing in different actors into the sexlab array. This may not function as expected for certain animations! I believe that all base SexLab animations will work properly, but I can't guarantee other animations will. If you don't like the way sex is going, try changing the "Followers Are" setting in the MCM.

A NOTE ON FOLLOWER OVERHAUL MODS

Reward Your Followers is designed to be fully compatible with all other mods, from the simple (single follower added) to the very complex (follower overhaul mods).

However, there may still be incompatibilities. If you notice any, post about it in this support thread and I'll put a note here.

In particular, it seems as though Amazing Follower Tweaks conflicts and does not allow the new follower dialogue.

Note that when I say this, I have gotten conflicting reports - various people have posted in the support thread and in messages that it works, or it doesn't work, or it works with some tweaks. This applies to AFT, EFF, UFO, Follower Live Package, etc.

My suggestion is to go ahead and try it and see. If it doesn't work, there's probably no way I can get it to, but if it does, well and good. :)

Users of EFF will need to set to "classic" mode in order to have the dialogue show up.

NONVANILLA FOLLOWER DIALOGUE

Starting with version 5c, I am adding in dialogue for nonvanilla followers. Please see THIS LINK for more information, including how you can request specific entries for your favorite nonvanilla follower.

All dialogue requests are on a first-come, first-served basis. ;)

As of v7, the following nonvanilla followers have unique dialogue:

Nirana

Kirsikka

Teilani

Sofia

Marie

Natalie

Rosa Round-Bottom

Izo

Tomoe

Lola

Arissa
Anduniel
Hoth
Inigo
Sharza
Aurlyn
Sunya
Vera
Laraya
Zayn
Louise
Rumarin
Kitiara
Leon
Valgus
Kitiara (duplicated?)
Breezy
Selene Kate
Cerwiden
Velina Velaire
Viconia DeVir
Fina

A note on Sexlab 1.6x:

Reward Your Followers was compiled against Sexlab 1.59c, but it should be perfectly compatible with Sexlab 1.6x.

hello there

I have disable all mods of followers that i have, only dialogue shows up.

Does it have something to do with this "Cannot open store for class "RWRD_TIF__02002E53"?

Sorry im awful with papyrus

I believe that error is because Skyrim cannot find the script.

I don't know what's causing that... it's possible I packed my BSA wrong.

I will upload a loose files version, try that instead... delete the .BSA file and try.

EDIT: Is it only Meeko you're having problems with, or all followers?

hello there

Does it have something to do with this "Cannot open store for class "RWRD_TIF__02002E53"?

I will upload a loose files version, try that instead... delete the .BSA file and try.

Have tried on meeko and Jenassa. Both only dialogue

Update: With loose version works fine. Dialogue and action.

hello there

Have tried on meeko and Jenassa. Both only dialogue

Update: With loose version works fine. Dialogue and action.

The idea of this mod is very interesting and funny. But it has only one funny bug - it simply not works  :), after dialogue with follower ends, sex is not happens.

FACEPALM.

I typed in the name of the BSA wrong.

"Reward Your Followers.bsa"

should be

"RewardYourFollowers.bsa"

Remove the spaces. Derp.

I'll update. But yeah, the loose version should work fine.

This sounds really promising!

:)

One suggestion as to how you could expand on this, though. Could you also make this compatible with the Lykaios race mod?

I could make it compatible with any race mod... but doing so would require making those race mods a dependency. I've nothing against that, but that means I'd have to download those race mods. :) Do you have a link? I did a search and all I found on the Nexus was a video...?

EDIT:

Like I said, I'm not against the idea, but I'm not sure I want to download, install, and create a unique mod for every single race out there (and there are a bunch), especially not for every single unique follower.

You could do the same thing as what this mod does, pretty easy. This is a very easy, simple mod to make up. Just look at the structure I've got set up for the handler quest and the global variables.

You can add a line for a race, or for a specific follower if you've got one in mind.

Hey there love this mod definately something that I was looking for and I agree with Mr. Friendly there needs a punish option too when your followers screw up :P

Also in my brief testing I've noticed that the mod doesn't seem to work on Lydia. You order her to get naked for some hanky panky but then nothing happpens

Love the idea and the practice. All compliments for the mod. Will surely try. :)

Thank you!

How do you install this? I downloaded it and dragged the rar file into Nexus Mod Manager, installed it. I click to start the game, but it shuts down without starting. What's the installation process for this?!

I have no idea how to use NMM, sorry. I guess there must be something specific I need to do to the file structure to get it to install to NMM, but I have no idea what. You can install it manually by opening up the file and copying/pasting into your Skyrim DATA directory.

Cool mod. Will try it once it's more stable. Since I am lazy.

The only thing I need after this is a punnishing mod when my followers have be bad.

It's stable! Except for all the instabilities! :)

Hmm... "punish your followers" sounds interesting...

Hey there love this mod definately something that I was looking for and I agree with Mr. Friendly there needs a punish option too when your followers screw up :P

Also in my brief testing I've noticed that the mod doesn't seem to work on Lydia. You order her to get naked for some hanky panky but then nothing happpens

Quick question... are you using the version that I first uploaded, the one that has the bad filename for the .BSA, or the newer one? Use either the LOOSE version or the one labeled "1a" because the first one I typed in the filename wrong, so you'd just get dialogue but no actual sex.

Love the idea and the practice. All compliments for the mod. Will surely try. :)

Thank you!

How do you install this? I downloaded it and dragged the rar file into Nexus Mod Manager, installed it. I click to start the game, but it shuts down without starting. What's the installation process for this?!

I have no idea how to use NMM, sorry. I guess there must be something specific I need to do to the file structure to get it to install to NMM, but I have no idea what. You can install it manually by opening up the file and copying/pasting into your Skyrim DATA directory.

The only thing I need after this is a punnishing mod when my followers have be bad.

Quick question... are you using the version that I first uploaded, the one that has the bad filename for the .BSA, or the newer one? Use either the LOOSE version or the one labeled "1a" because the first one I typed in the filename wrong, so you'd just get dialogue but no actual sex.

I'm using the 1a version just checked. Might try the LOOSE version as well. I'm running the mod through Mod Organiser as well

I'm using the 1a version just checked. Might try the LOOSE version as well. I'm running the mod through Mod Organiser as well

That could well be the problem. I've heard a lot of problems about MO dealing properly with things.

I double-checked Lydia and her sex-trigger script is identical to all the other sex triggers... are you only having problem with her, or anyone at all?

Quickie test:

In the console...

--player.additem f 500

--coc whiterundrunkenhuntsman

Then hire Jenassa

Tell her you want to reward her for being a good mercenary.

If she doesn't trigger either, there's a problem. My beta testers only used the LOOSE version (because I didn't pack it at the time), but I'm using the packed one right now and it's all working fine for me...

Just another quick question... Lydia is one of those with a potential branch in her dialogue...

You order her to get naked

Just to make sure... you did order her, and not take the branch where you say "it has to be mutual?"

Re :- "I've heard a lot of problems about MO dealing properly with things."

Apart from the initial load up of a mod  problems - which might be down to non supported installers - I can't see how MO would be the problem. MO isn't a panacea to problems, but it allows you, (yes 'you'- the user), to evaluate which mods should override other mods, (and change ordering) in the left panel, (be that textures or actual esp's), to your whims. The information is there in front of you. You don't have to follow it, or even agree to it's weird 'this mod is in conflict with this other mod thing' warnings. However nothing is actually hidden. (and it doesn't affect the base install).

Apart from the initial load up of a mod  problems - which might be down to non supported installers - I can't see how MO would be the problem. MO isn't a panacea to problems, but it allows you, (yes 'you'- the user), to evaluate which mods should override other mods, (and change ordering) in the left panel, (be that textures or actual esp's), to your whims. The information is there in front of you. You don't have to follow it, or even agree to it's weird 'this mod is in conflict with this other mod thing' warnings. However nothing is actually hidden. (and it doesn't affect the base install).

Hey, like I said, I've never used it. I can't speak to its pros or its cons.

have heard a lot of complaints, but you've got to figure that people will usually post "this does not work" but people will not usually post "this works fine." So, the unspecified "a lot" of complaints could be like 1% of the total userbase or something.

"This could well be the problem" - I should have emphasized the word "could" because it's by no means for certain. The first file I uploaded had a bad filename, so nobody would actually get any sex, just the dialogue... and I can't say for sure there's not other problems with my mod, and not with MO.

And I also have no idea if you have to do something to the file structure of the archive to get it to work properly with MO. I know a lot of modders put their mods in a DATA directory in the archive, and I didn't do that... maybe that's the problem.

Yeah if you could implement that it some way it would be awesome. Been looking for that. Because sometimes they are just so stupid you wish you could behead them on the spot. (Well you can by fighting, but its just not the same when they don't know why.)

Once I left Lydia bound and gagd in a bandit camp because she keept running in front of my spells.

With the help of zaz and devious mods.maybe we could give her a well deserved spanking. Among other things.

Going to see if your mod works for me tomorrow.

Hey, like I said, I've never used it. I can't speak to its pros or its cons.

have heard a lot of complaints, but you've got to figure that people will usually post "this does not work" but people will not usually post "this works fine." So, the unspecified "a lot" of complaints could be like 1% of the total userbase or something.

"This could well be the problem" - I should have emphasized the word "could" because it's by no means for certain. The first file I uploaded had a bad filename, so nobody would actually get any sex, just the dialogue... and I can't say for sure there's not other problems with my mod, and not with MO.

And I also have no idea if you have to do something to the file structure of the archive to get it to work properly with MO. I know a lot of modders put their mods in a DATA directory in the archive, and I didn't do that... maybe that's the problem.

That's not the important thing now - if it was ever. Have you changed your icon? Looks grumpier with a slight hint of sweet roll surprise.