Mod Organizer and Nexus?

User13

Can anyone suggest a reason why I can no longer connect to Nexus via MO?  Haven't played Skyrim in awhile, and I'm having technical issues.  Part of that is likely that many of my mods are out of date.  However, when I attempt to upgrade them through MO, or download anything using the manager on the Nexus site, it doesn't work.  I'll either get a message that the file doesn't exist, when it clearly does, or be told to check my password, which I have several times.  Everything is correct, so I don't understand where the disconnect might be.  Any advice?

Your version of MO is out of date. There is an NMM section and version number in settings. sorry I can't give you more direct answer. There you can change the version number and it should then connect to Nexus and download your mods properly. If it is MO not downloading an update manually download and upgrade your system.

There is always more support on the MO thread. Many there have answers that you need including more detail of the solution you need for this problem. Perhaps post there if my direction which is lacking, isn't good enough to get you to where you want to be.

Archived