Did LL get hacked down again?

thegamezguy1

So for the past 2 days it seems that Loverslab servers were constantly down for half the day back up for an hour or 2 then down again with no data sent from the server. It doesn't help that when has been up my avast has been going off at blocking an infection from occurring (Web url provided by avast attached). Nothing has been detected on computer like last time this happened .

post-108317-0-34247800-1429985107_thumb.png

Could be a number or reasons. False positives it could be a link/screenshot causing it depending on where the link/screenshot is coming from as some sites that host pictures are the ones that have those problems and the admin will usually wipe the whole page to make sure it was removed. I have even seen avatars throw up warnings before.

Also getting the no data message, it happened on the home page of LL.

I used google cache to come in, and navigate the sub forum with no issue until just 5 min ago I tried to go in general discussion and also get the same error!

My life is falling apart one sub forum at a time! :o

Archived