ran that tool and it didn't pop up anything wrong.

Also will the text pop-up english if you have sims in another language?

That must be it. This mod is currently only available in English, but it should simply display English texts when playing in another language. I'll get a fix out ASAP.

How do you install the mods? it has several sub folders... where do i put each .package file? and whats with the .DSstore file?

you have one folder inside the rar which contains .package files.

Copy ONLY the .package files to the mods folder. the other files and dsstore things you dont need.

How do you install the mods? it has several sub folders... where do i put each .package file? and whats with the .DSstore file?

you have one folder inside the rar which contains .package files.

Copy ONLY the .package files to the mods folder. the other files and dsstore things you dont need.

Thanks M8!

Do you have any more plans to do with this mod or are you 'finished'.

Or you could ofcourse do another project, just inrested.

Also i have both your mod and the one from baxim, but the one from baxim is localized for my language so I don't have any mproblems with simalair texts.

Yours english the others my language.

I don't know if you really want this mod in other languages and if peaple would concern.

So for now I will have my hand down, but if averyone out of suddenly want it in all languages, I might change my mind.

Also maybe a new career would be Sriptease/ upgrade to do private shows. A bit like GtA where you have a strip club/criminal hideout/abonded warehouse in sims ofcourse the last one where they have shows.

You begin as a simple striptease and after that you can promote yourself to giving praivate shows.

Also i have both your mod and the one from baxim, but the one from baxim is localized for my language so I don't have any mproblems with simalair texts.

I don't know if you really want this mod in other languages and if peaple would concern.

So for now I will have my hand down, but if averyone out of suddenly want it in all languages, I might change my mind.

Also maybe a new career would be Sriptease/ upgrade to do private shows. A bit like GtA where you have a strip club/criminal hideout/abonded warehouse in sims ofcourse the last one where they have shows.

You begin as a simple striptease and after that you can promote yourself to giving praivate shows.

I'm definitely not finished yet. I've been busy designing the next career last couple of days, but it's taking longer that I had anticipated. It's much larger and less linear than the previous ones, so hopefully it'll be worth the wait. Actually coding the thing is a fraction of the work, so I'll get it out ASAP. 

Yeah, that's definitely a fortunate side effect of only having English text for the time being xD

I realize there are lots of people who would prefer to play in their native language, so I'm always looking for people willing to translate (part) of the text. 

So far, only Russian is being worked on, all other supported languages are listed in the original post. 

A stripper career is certainly on my list, but I won't be able to actually supply stripping animations or anything of the sort. I could utilize the 'perform concerts for money' mechanic from the Music Career, but I am pessimistic about being able to rename these to 'Striptease' without running into some EA hard coding. 

I'm definitely not finished yet. I've been busy designing the next career last couple of days, but it's taking longer that I had anticipated. It's much larger and less linear than the previous ones, so hopefully it'll be worth the wait. Actually coding the thing is a fraction of the work, so I'll get it out ASAP. 

Yeah, that's definitely a fortunate side effect of only having English text for the time being xD

I realize there are lots of people who would prefer to play in their native language, so I'm always looking for people willing to translate (part) of the text. 

So far, only Russian is being worked on, all other supported languages are listed in the original post. 

A stripper career is certainly on my list, but I won't be able to actually supply stripping animations or anything of the sort. I could utilize the 'perform concerts for money' mechanic from the Music Career, but I am pessimistic about being able to rename these to 'Striptease' without running into some EA hard coding. 

No problem man,

Striptease career can also be a rabbit hole career, though i would like a little bit of non-rabbitwork ofcourse, but it would be a lot harder.

Saw you posted this mod also on sexysims.

The only language i can translate to is dutch, 

Contact me if you want this translation.

I found that reaching the highest level of the school bike part-time job gave a car as a reward, which was worth over 100,000 when sold. That seems a little excessive.

It's insanely excessive, and it's already fixed for the next release. I'm sorry, looking up the instance IDs for these objects and testing them in-game is incredibly time consuming, and I didn't have time to play test the entire mechanic. I went by the fullbuild descriptions, which are shoddy at best. It'll be more polished soon, thanks for reporting this!

Version 1.2 is now available for download. It introduces Sims 2-style chance cards, which I suspect will be a major part of the mod in the future. Please upgrade, as 1.1.2 contained some pretty game-breaking issues. 

What are you talking about meaning 2-style chance cards? What's that?

Version 1.2 is now available for download. It introduces Sims 2-style chance cards, which I suspect will be a major part of the mod in the future. Please upgrade, as 1.1.2 contained some pretty game-breaking issues.

What are you talking about meaning 2-style chance cards? What's that?

Chance cards like they appeared in The Sims 2. You'll eventually get a choice during every shift in every career. One is always a relatively safe choice, the other one can either pay off big, or really screw you over.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, thanks for the support. 

Unfortunately I can be a procrastinating bastard sometimes, but take a look at the planned features for the next update:

-Five part-time careers added for adults:

-Sperm Donor, male only

-Hobby Ho

-Phone Sex Operator

-SimsTube Amateur

-Recreational Botany 

-72 new chance cards across all careers. 

-Sims in the Criminal and Business careers may now occasionally be offered to put their skill to the test as a sex worker.

The game will simply not allow me to define more than one branch split dialogue box in a single career, even though it has no problems with actually transferring the player to a new branch after every single promotion. This system is absolutely crucial for full-time 3 to function at all, so it will almost certainly not be included in the next update. 

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't try your mod yet. Since I'm not on my laptop. But I put your mod into my priority list once I bought a new laptop... Replacing my old and problematic laptop...

I haven't played TS3 for weeks now... Quite stressful.

Btw, since I have all EPs, I vote for Utilize Content from All EPs. But I prefer to make it as a separated mod addon for each EPs. So people who have Pets EP can download that addon, while people who don't have it can still play it but without feature from EP like Pets for example.