Question about FalloutNV/Sexout animation limitations

Veniat

Is there any information on the limitations of sexout animations?  Like what types of animations work and what wouldn't due to engine restrictions. 

I'm thinking of requesting/commissioning and creating four to six vaginal animations for Sexout using a leg spreading medical table or chair. 

Would it be possible to have a 3p animation where the third actor is riding or squatting above the chest of the second actor in the furniture object without there being any collision issues?  I've tried searching but I'm pretty bad at it and haven't found any direct and up to date information. 

I can´t help you with the how to do ( i just hit random buttons and my luck produces something usefull :D

but there is a Gynochair in the sexoutcommonresources download tab and those animation types you speak aboud

sound a lot like ZAZ ones and those that Oddessa uses for her soliticing mod (uses beds and other surface for alignment).

I can´t help you with the how to do ( i just hit random buttons and my luck produces something usefull :D

but there is a Gynochair in the sexoutcommonresources download tab and those animation types you speak aboud

sound a lot like ZAZ ones and those that Oddessa uses for her soliticing mod (uses beds and other surface for alignment).

I think that gynochair is now also in the sexout props file too, not sure if path etc are the same. I tried to use it in pregnancy but it won't stay in Dr Usangi's medical clinic for me the original operating table keeps popping back over it.

Yeah, I've seen it before, it's just too small.  I've made a new one that's pretty large and solid.  

I'm about to try making animations for it.  I tried experimenting with animations in Skyrim awhile ago and the engine had some weird behaviour when two actors were animated in a way that made them seem close together, everything seemed to center on the animated characters position. 

I'm only trying to work out if Fallout NV will have the same behaviour and issues with collision detection before I start animating.

I saw it in Dr. Usagi's clinic, it didn't seem to be used for anything.  If I tried animating with it though my male actor's would all need to be gymnasts with a few contortionists mixed in to actually do anything with an actor tied down to it. :P

I saw it in Dr. Usagi's clinic, it didn't seem to be used for anything.  If I tried animating with it though my male actor's would all need to be gymnasts with a few contortionists mixed in to actually do anything with an actor tied down to it. :P

Yeah just added it there as a prop for pregnancy with later plans.

Archived