[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

This is driving me insane and i dont know if this thread is still open. But I have followed every step by downloaded KinkyWorld, Lady666, and Mike24's mods for the animation and manually added the mod names to the position lists and NONE OF THEM IS SHOWING UP ON THE LISTS! 

Is it because this is an outdated mod with the 1.69 ver of sims 3??? I am really  not sure what is it that i am doing wrong :( do i have to download passion and get rid of everything else? Plz plz help 

16 hours ago, Dallia Vincent said:

This is driving me insane and i dont know if this thread is still open. But I have followed every step by downloaded KinkyWorld, Lady666, and Mike24's mods for the animation and manually added the mod names to the position lists and NONE OF THEM IS SHOWING UP ON THE LISTS! 

Is it because this is an outdated mod with the 1.69 ver of sims 3??? I am really  not sure what is it that i am doing wrong :( do i have to download passion and get rid of everything else? Plz plz help 

You posted in the thread - therefore it is still 'open'.

You're posting in a thread with a download while the OP is listed as 'guest' - which means the OP's account is no longer active.

Like the post JUST BEFORE THIS ONE - you mention Kinky World, yet you post in a mod made for ANIMATED WOOHOO.

There has been many pages and new posts made concerning KW since while 'active', the creator OnikiKay has been MIA for a long time. We try to answer these ourselves from sharing our experience.

Much of the original 'information' in the Original Post for KW may be questionable - SPECIALLY for new users!

I can guarantee you it is user error and not the mod since I have been using it fine for years!

Downloading Passion is your choice - that creator is active. You make it sound like a threat or some bad thing?

>>>> To your 'problem'.    1st) KW comes with several 'preinstalled' animation packs now - L666/Amra72/Mike24 are all included. Move all your mods to a safe folder - leaving just KW in it. Start a new game - and 'enable' KW, and wait for it to register. once KW is running - open: KinkyWorld/Settings/Woohoo/Packages - what do you see? If you want to add more animations - don't duplicate the ones here - they will cease to work if you do. Typing the name of an installed mod will remove it as will clicking on the name. You have to add the names typed properly (the CORRECT name) for KW to register it. Removing a name from this animation registry does NOT remove the mod animation package - that's some thing you, the player must add and remove manually.

Why just KW and the game? Because that's what you're troubleshooting(?) not KW/game/bunch of other shit which may cause complications and/or conflicts.

Once you have KW running, then add other mods like NRaas stuff and other 'necessary' mods like nude patches, penis mods, etc. Check to make sure it runs, then add other CC as you see fit - just check to make sure the game runs after adding some, before you have added 100 CC objects and have NO clue what is breaking your game. Of course learning things the hard way will teach you better than following basic mod use common sense.

• 2 months later...

hey, amazing mod bro.. but i seem like i can't use the foursome, any idea why? when i click on one female and three other dudes, but the game say fail to find the anim, but i'm pretty sure i had put all the content in the package... so i really don't know what i'm missing here, i'm using kinky world and few anim from other modders, thanks. 

2 hours ago, MAXXAM666 said:

hey, amazing mod bro.. but i seem like i can't use the foursome, any idea why? when i click on one female and three other dudes, but the game say fail to find the anim, but i'm pretty sure i had put all the content in the package... so i really don't know what i'm missing here, i'm using kinky world and few anim from other modders, thanks. 

Not sure about your setup, but if things work correctly for the most part then try it this way:

Start with a duo. Then invite Sims to join. I've seen this progression done autonomously as well. While I can't explain it easily, it may also require the animations be by a specific creator for the sequence to advance to more 'complex' animations by that creator.

Bed and floor animations with multiple partners work fine for me. Just be aware when choosing to change location the floor is never an option - must start on the floor.

>>>>Also - you are posting in the animations for ANIMATED WOOHOO.

• 3 months later...
On 7/20/2021 at 11:31 AM, elijhayoung11 said:

how do i use em

where is the settings to enable it

Instructions are on the same page where you downloaded the animations, but you scrolled passed them. My suggestion is that when a mod creator or animator takes their time to write something about what they are sharing with you, you take YOUR time to read what they wrote, so as not to ask questions that have already been answered.

7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Instructions are on the same page where you downloaded the animations, but you scrolled passed them. My suggestion is that when a mod creator or animator takes their time to write something about what they are sharing with you, you take YOUR time to read what they wrote, so as not to ask questions that have already been answered.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

hello, maybe someone can help me, I try to install the packs in te position list, but if I write: '' FINAL VERSION'' not work... I write: ''L666_Animations'' and L666_RapeBdsm_Animations but oly unlocks 169 animations, that I think are the Animation Wohoo insted of kinky world. help

24 minutes ago, Toronja said:

''L666_Animations'' and L666_RapeBdsm_Animations but oly unlocks 169 animations, that I think are the Animation Wohoo insted of kinky world. help

You must register them with KW_L666_animations and KW_rapebdsm_animations. If you have the latest packs installed, they should register 171 and 33 animations.

Use the search function of this thread if you do not have the latest ones.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I need some help.. So this is my first time using Kinky World, like ever, and also using the animations for it as well. When I downloaded your animations into the game, I tried to get my sims to use them but for some reason, it wouldn't work. It kept saying that the Interaction was rejected. I also looked at other posts about it, see if I could get some answers as to why it wasn't work, and they were all saying to put it in the "Positions List" but when I went into the KW settings, I didn't see it. I don't know what to do and I could really use some help!

1 hour ago, Alyssa Marie said:

Hi there! I need some help.. So this is my first time using Kinky World, like ever, and also using the animations for it as well. When I downloaded your animations into the game, I tried to get my sims to use them but for some reason, it wouldn't work. It kept saying that the Interaction was rejected. I also looked at other posts about it, see if I could get some answers as to why it wasn't work, and they were all saying to put it in the "Positions List" but when I went into the KW settings, I didn't see it. I don't know what to do and I could really use some help!

You are in the wrong section.
This version is for Passion.

The tittle of this mod says: [Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

Animated Woohoo is Passion now.

So, if you want to use animations from this creator, you need to go to, "[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Kinky World".

Then click the "View File" Icon.

Or just click this link (

)for direct download page for KinkyWorld version.

And follow this link (

) to install.

When follow the last link, you need to type these:

kw_l666_animations
kw_l666_kinky_animations
kw_l666_rapebdsm_animations

Edited by ioawdfv
  • 1 year later...