[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

These are wonderful--as good as Amra's even, especially for a beginner. I would love to see more MFM animations and I'm so happy you incorporated the tub and female masturbation in the shower. Are you considering doing FFF or FF? DaeDaeSung from After Dusk has plenty of MMM animations. lol there's a bare minimum of animations for the ladies. Anyway, keep up the great work!

Guest 0111635

WoW, those are actually really really good animations.

Are you sure this is your first time, they look like professionals work.

Keep up the good work  :D

Thanks everyone!

Hey lady666! Thank you for this really sexy and hot animations... i love them!

and i am curious about what you will do next  ;)

Sauna  ;) All we need!

Excellent ! Very well done ! :)

Your animations are CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED :heart:

Hahaha. Adorable.  :D

These are great! Now I have these masters and amra72..

Can't wait for more work. I hope if you find time we see more.. thank you lady666

Thanks

Lady666 your animations and movements are extremly amazing. Is possible you cound do like a solo dance mod that take place in animated wohoo in the future like female belly dancing, twerk, or lap dance? Just one for strip club

I'm still thinking about it, I love belly dance

These are wonderful--as good as Amra's even, especially for a beginner. I would love to see more MFM animations and I'm so happy you incorporated the tub and female masturbation in the shower. Are you considering doing FFF or FF? DaeDaeSung from After Dusk has plenty of MMM animations. lol there's a bare minimum of animations for the ladies. Anyway, keep up the great work!

Yes, I want FF and FFF too  :)

Bad thing happened!

Lady666 animations doesn't show up in my KinkyMod...

I usually just put the package files to the mods folder, KinkyMod suppose to be recognized it by itself.

I will see this ok, i send a pm for you and Onikikay if this problem continues. 

Took a break from the springcleaning and went into gameplay to check your animations out  :blink: You can't be a beginner this is so professional :exclamation:  :heart:  I love them all, and they are lasting as long as i wanted it to last, to make sence in the gameplay for the sims out in the neighborhood. I like to spy on the neighborhood and see what the various simmers get up to at the community-lots and get the giggles when i walk in at the bakery and find the service doing some other "work" than expected :lol: I have been surpriced when i heard some noice from a hotel by the beach my sim was visting, and when i scrolled over the lot i found a cupple using the bed :lol:  :cool:  I look forward to much more from you as you are truly gifted with a talent for animation   :heart:  Big greatful hug from a fan in Norway ;)

May I ask what rigs you are using?

I do not have preferences... i use any kind of rigs... I use to be used Sim 3 Rig

The animation looks smooth and realistic too...! As good as Amra72.

@Lady666, I wonder how you do it? Do you have any tips to share?

Mine look like a robot with only one body part move at a time.

You should use fewer keyframes and less jerky movements. Let the blender do the miracle, ok!  ;) 

A very good read: The Animator's Survival Kit - Richard Williams  :heart: 

Next - Female Masturbation Rubbing for Shower 

Using Blender... I'm completely blind with Blender's UI. The last time I use it to create a mesh for Skyrim, I even don't know how to select and move an object or even a vertex. But may be I give it a try...  :)

I'm going to read the book first, thank for the info.  ;)

Took a break from the springcleaning and went into gameplay to check your animations out  :blink: You can't be a beginner this is so professional :exclamation:  :heart:  I love them all, and they are lasting as long as i wanted it to last, to make sence in the gameplay for the sims out in the neighborhood. I like to spy on the neighborhood and see what the various simmers get up to at the community-lots and get the giggles when i walk in at the bakery and find the service doing some other "work" than expected :lol: I have been surpriced when i heard some noice from a hotel by the beach my sim was visting, and when i scrolled over the lot i found a cupple using the bed :lol:  :cool:  I look forward to much more from you as you are truly gifted with a talent for animation   :heart:  Big greatful hug from a fan in Norway ;)

Hahaha, I do the same thing, I love spy on what kind special things the neighbors are doing... in ts3, of course  :D 

Great Kisses  :heart:

Hi Lady666, I love your new animations.  My favorites from your set are the "Forbidden Bed A, B, and C".  I love the movement with the legs, arms, expressions, body etc.  Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.  Wishing you much success on your next creative genius!

Your MFM floor animation is amazing! Exactly what I've been looking for, and incredibly fluid. Thank you!

So cute, I want to create more MFM, FMF ... I wanted to create animations with more sims ... but unfortunately it is not possible.

I want to thank everyone who answered me, very much the same. This Gives me more desire to create more.

Thank you guys, I loved this forum and you are super!  ;)

im approve this :), more MFM :), thank for ur amazing animations :)

PD: Spain fan here ^^

Aww yiss! More animations for the Love of Sims! I remember our little talk some time ago in the tutorials section and can't believe how fast you pulled this level of results! You certainly did some animation stuff in 3ds Max / Maya before, did you?

Nonetheless this is amazing and I am looking forward for more :3

Hi Lady,

Just a quick question. I can't get the bathtub and the female masturbation animations to show up in the position list. I've redownloaded the package and reinstalled it just as an FYI. I click solo woohoo for the shower but there is only Amra's male solo animation available--same goes for your bathtub animations, I'm afraid. Other than what was already available, there are no Lady666 options for the bathtub. Have I done something wrong? Is there a special tub I should be using?

Thanks for your help. --L