Wrong body texture from a preset

NvConqueror

I had something similar once before and it was because the preset I loaded had a tattoo overlay I didn't have installed any more. If you have any overlays set, try changing them to another, or back to default, and see if that helps. If you don't have overlays, or that doesn't help, try reinstalling your textures.

It seems more like you don't have any body texture at all. Head is a separate part of the body, but the rest has no texture to use. SG Female Textures is good, find it on the Nexus, I think it has both, UNP and CBBE.

I've installed that textures and as before i have normal body in game. But as soon as i change preset in race menu, body colour becomes violet.

I had something similar once before and it was because the preset I loaded had a tattoo overlay I didn't have installed any more. If you have any overlays set, try changing them to another, or back to default, and see if that helps. If you don't have overlays, or that doesn't help, try reinstalling your textures.

I think that i had something that now i hadn't in my body's textures. So i'm just trying to remember what it was. Thank you guys anyway.

It seems more like you don't have any body texture at all. Head is a separate part of the body, but the rest has no texture to use. SG Female Textures is good, find it on the Nexus, I think it has both, UNP and CBBE.

The answer was just in AK_RM PublicStyles ) TY for response!

Archived