Is there a Futa/Shemale Mod?

Pretty sure this was aimed towards FNV, not Skyrim.

To answer your question, I'm fairly certain the straight answer is "No". I don't believe there are any bodies or mods specifically for such a thing. That said, if I understand correctly, Spunk allows for strap-ons to count as futa and the Beta Pregnancy recognizes it. Haven't tried it yet, personally, so I can't verify anything.

Guest endgameaddiction

There is a futa mod around the sexout section. I don't remember what topic. Perhaps someone around here may remember.

"That's just what this wasteland needs, more women with spunk!" ~ Dashwood

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57646/?

This mod appears to take the meshes from the Transgender Suit and turns them into equipable, non-armor accessories. There should be several options to choose from, such as size, girth, cut/uncut, erect/flaccid, etc. It looks like you'll need to use the console codes to get them though. I can't vouch for the quality of the mod, since I don't use futa mods for Fallout. *shrug*

Hope it helps.

• 2 months later...

"That's just what this wasteland needs, more women with spunk!" ~ Dashwood

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57646/?

This mod appears to take the meshes from the Transgender Suit and turns them into equipable, non-armor accessories. There should be several options to choose from, such as size, girth, cut/uncut, erect/flaccid, etc. It looks like you'll need to use the console codes to get them though. I can't vouch for the quality of the mod, since I don't use futa mods for Fallout. *shrug*

Hope it helps.

This mod is terrible and useless. It doesn't even have the penis change colors. it just remains the same white color.

There's a futa mod that's compatible with Amra's animations, although I tried to install it recently and couldn't figure it out.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23986-wip-sexoutng-new-animations/page-13   (2nd post on the page)

That mod requires use of the Compatability Skeleton-BNB BodyExtender FAFF New Vegas if one wishes to avoid having a penis which stretches out to infinity...if that is what one wishes. Some people might be into infinitely long penises (like the late Doug Winger).

post-197547-0-47613800-1436145805_thumb.jpg

It even works surprisingly well with the My Little Anthro Pony mod for anyone interested in using it for that.

post-197547-0-72585800-1436145837_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-32509800-1436145850_thumb.jpg

Edit: The .esp sets it into Body Add-on slot 2 so it might conflict with certain other bits of clothing or body parts added by mods (like tails) so you might want to alter the .esp to set it to Body Add-On slot 1.

Its not that I have the infinite dick glitch. The problem is that none of the animations affiliated with amra stuff are actually playing.

I understand what you mean now and it is truly unfortunate. As far as I've seen, Sexout (and its modules that are part of the essentials list for the animations to be carried out) don't really work with the current New Vegas Script Extender,that is functionality that I've personally given up on using. Downgrading just to be able troubleshoot them,thus risking something going wrong with any of the other mods that require a fairly current version of NVSE isn't a very appealing prospect.

• 1 month later...

To anyone still searching for such a mod,one can possibly make it oneself if one uses the penis from Breeze's male body or the Brawler body(a derivative of Breeze's body) on the female body of one's choice.

The biggest problem with this method is that the texture isn't going to be perfect(at least not with the BNB body that I tested it with) and one needs a modified skeleton to use the erect mesh. Which skeleton that is,I haven't figured out yet. It has reliably crashed whenever I attempted to use it with whatever modified skeleton that I have used so far.

post-197547-0-49907300-1439392573_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-25896100-1439392604_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/5/2015 at 9:52 AM, Niobia said:

This mod is terrible and useless. It doesn't even have the penis change colors. it just remains the same white color.

It is the first available for the game as a separate equippable rather than a complete body replacer. It may be missing some functionality, but it isn't "useless"

• 6 months later...

I am amazed I found another one. This is something I posted on another thread a few mins ago... Also yeah, double necro, sorry.

"This is old now. But imma necro it.

There is this -->  https://nsfwmods.com/files/file/44-androgyne-race-for-type3/?tab=comments For Fallout New Vegas. But I can't see how to get it working in Fallout 3. It's a race mod so only the player can be it.

There really isn't a lot out there and trust me I've been looking. All the threads I find are archived and this is the first one I'm able to respond too.

Edit: The mod author also stated he won't be modding fallout 4 or allowing anyone else to make ports for other games (Like FO3). Which doesn't mean you can't do it yourself, for yourself and not tell anyone. But uploading to the masses is off the table.

Which is a shame because I've been using this in FNV and it is perfect and really well done."

• 3 years later...