View File

Version 4.01 is from movomo (I'm only the uploader).

This time I will include a LoversMB2.ini file with

sAllowFutanari set to 1

sPCFutanari set to 1

by default (it makes sense, since you're interested in the new feature).

Modification of the LoversMB2 plugin that will allow female player characters to grow a penis and masturbate like dudes. Since the futa option was already present in LAPF, I felt that the MB2 plugin had a gap in it. While female NPCs had support for male animations, I found it rather strange that no one had thought of making it possible also for the player.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

If you're concerned about losing your current settings, do not extract the ini folder in you data folder, simply add the new variable sPCFutanari in your old LoversMB2.ini and set it to whatever you like.

I count on you guys and gals for playtesting and reporting errors. I am particularly interested in the undressing behavior: futanari should now unequip the lower part of their equipment like male, but that part of the code is a bit confusing and I could have make a mistake. Works fine with my undressing table, yours may reveal some inconsistency.

Use the H key to advance stage if you want to speed up the testing work.

REQUIRES A CLEAN SAVE!

1. Just untick your old LoversMB2.esp in your Mod Manager, load the game, ignoring the warning.

2. Save the game.

3. Overwrite the esp and/or ini file, re-enable the esp, restore the load order.

4. ...have fun!

FUTURE IMPROVEMENTS

I'm eager to introduce support for Setbody/LoversJoystick in Rev 4.1, but that will require some time.

Please, be patient, my workflow is slow (but flows).

May you walk on warm sands!

A message for all the users who already downloaded revision 4.0 of the mod: there is a bug that shows up when you set sPCFutanari to 0 and play a male character... Your hero will lose his most valuable asset! Since you are probably playing a female futa character, this won't be much of a problem, but I'll try to fix the bug ASAP and upload a new release. Or, you can stick with the old LoversMB2.esp until I find a solution.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

depends on your  LAPF Settings.

You must have:

Attacking women grow Penis

Futa % Chance   > 0

And onlookers enabled

So if you have sex and female onlocker watches, she can be futa  ( Futa Chance %) and if she is futa she use the male animations (wanking)

Or Player cast the "Instill Lust" spell on a female NPC. She can be futa  ( Futa Chance %) and if she is futa she use the male animations

Or female Player use Masturbate spell (self) and she use the male animations.

No futa Settings in LAPF....and this Mods works like the original MB2

So, in the end the plugin works exactly as Vaelorian proposed since the beginning in this comment.  Now that I have seen how it has been done from movomo, I can agree it was the simplest way, but at that time I wouldn't have been capable of doing it myself. Always good to learn something new.

As I said in the opening topic, I hope to include in this plugin loversjoystick/setbody support at same point, and make it more reliant on existing LAPF settings, instead of introducing new ones (xLoversMB2Quest.sAllowFutanari is nearly the same as xLoversPkrIni.Futa, the same holds for body and penis settings). Adding new animations would also be nice (there are requests already).

If I may, I would suggest some minor modification of LAPF futanari settings, including some mechanism to set (and detect, in the event) a character as futanari. I had thought like a couple of spells, to self and to target, much like setbody, but any other method would be good. 

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Despite my enthusiasm and eagerness to add Setbody support to this plugin, I have to give up because it really requires a deep understanding of LPK inner workings. I've been able to trace back some relevant modules (xLoversMainScriptModuleGetChinupo, xLoversMainScriptModuleGetFutanari, xLoversMainScriptModuleGetSetChinFuta) using TES4Edit - CSE just crashes when attempting to inspect/edit LPK scripts, any idea why? - and I have some ideas about borrowing code from the LoversJoystick plugin, but the whole thing is way over my head, so I desist. Sorry.

May give it another try at some point, but don't count on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am still wanting to introduce more extended futa functionality to LPK; futa on futa. I also have an initial concept for a new MOD or extension to a current one, that requires I find the code to do it, and not something I'd ask others to do.

So I was recently looking over the LPK scripts too, but it is not something I am fond of doing; reviewing code. If I happen to find anything applicable I'll make note of it, but no timeline on any of it. Only happens when I'm actually motivated to dig into the code, which always gives me headaches.

I've never had issues with TES4Edit or CSE crashing while with scripts, although I only use CSE and not TES4Edit for script work.

There is code within WappyOne's RaperS that does inverse positioning, so it may be possible to reuse that code to do it for this one, if that is what you mean. Some already exists in RaperS since futa can take the dominate position during H.

oh, I'm not speaking of pairs, I'm speaking of solo.

....I'm not sure how futa is recognized, but if it's a token, perhaps it could be modified to alter both female AND male behavior?

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to change the code using CS... to make MB2 use bulky legs (not muscular)?

Change code:  NO!

Change body types:  Yes.  Just go pick another body you like via the settings.  Support for most if not all of the roberts body types are included.  :)

Is it possible to change the code using CS... to make MB2 use bulky legs (not muscular)?

Change code:  NO!

Change body types:  Yes.  Just go pick another body you like via the settings.  Support for most if not all of the roberts body types are included.   :)

So changing lowerbody setting in "Lovers with PK.ini" should be enough (for "LoversMB")?

Because I couldnt find any other settings for that in other ini files or in game.

(sorry - cant test that too, because I've already installed muscular body... but that info will be helpful for the future)

And I have a question: is there a difference between "Slof's v 3/4 automatic boner" and "Slof'c v 5 cut/uncut boner" in game settings?

I use Robert's male v 52 body (looks like there is no difference at all... or... well I havent played a lot... maybe I've missed something or havent noticed a difference yet :))

NO.  don't change that setting.  

From the LAPF changelog.txt file:

- Lower Body penis/futa/dildo used can now be set individually for the player and any NPC. 
This is done for the player through the [ My Sexual Diary ] section of the Lovers setting 
spell, and the Sense Sexual Exploits (Others) spell for NPCs.  All types in the previously 
separate Alternate female bodies and Alternate Roberts bodies packs are included.

Bulky body is folder 2.

With LAPF you use Slof's Boners v3/v4 !!! Never change it !!!

No ini changes !!!

How to set Player and NPC body

NPC body type and player ( if NPCs and player use the same body type )

post-3205-0-37865700-1460252079_thumb.jpg use spell

post-3205-0-23977900-1460252091_thumb.jpg

post-3205-0-31438600-1460252170_thumb.jpg

post-3205-0-94605900-1460252182_thumb.jpg set default penis Body type ( or for females if you want futa "Set default futa Body type" And you must set "attacking women grow Penis" ( see picture 3 ) )

post-3205-0-46957000-1460252906_thumb.jpg choose your body type.

Player body type: if the player shall not use the default body type ( e.g. you changed the player body with Set body, so NPCs and Player use different bodys )

post-3205-0-58637200-1460252370_thumb.jpg

post-3205-0-93069700-1460252383_thumb.jpg

choose your body type.

-------------------------------------

If you want to change one NPC. ( e.g  you changed a companion body with Set body, so he/she use a different body as all other NPCs )

You use the spell " Sense Sexual Exploits (Contact) "

there you change the body type.

With SEX it is OKAY - it works FINE (i just know)... but MASTURBATING...

I did everything as suggested: changed body type via settings (as suggested)

But it seems that masturbating plugin uses his OWN lowerbody anyway:

Screenshoots:

post-776942-0-80108600-1460309091_thumb.jpg

post-776942-0-69679700-1460309141_thumb.jpg

post-776942-0-36695400-1460309630_thumb.jpg

post-776942-0-32445800-1460309667_thumb.jpg

I have Bulky body and lovers are set also to Bulky... what I think: lovers masturbate ALWAYS use his own preset (muscular lowerbody) regardless of lovers settings...

If Lovers MB don't support those settings - then maybe I can change THE CODE?

Or maybe my load order is bad... here is my load order:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Lovers with PK.esm
03  LoversCreature.esm
04  x117race.esm
++  Pig.esp
05  OblivionMsg.esp
06  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
07  DLCHorseArmor.esp
08  DLCOrrery.esp
09  DLCVileLair.esp
0A  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
0B  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
0C  DLCThievesDen.esp
0D  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
0E  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0F  Knights.esp
10  Lovers with PK.esp  [версия 96v5]
11  LoversCreature.esp
12  LoversMB2.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
**  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
13  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
14  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
15  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
16  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Well my game isn't full yet - just stucked at masturbating yet :)

Well if I don't find the solution to have another lowerbody (except muscular one) for MASTURBATING...
then I will stay at muscular body - its ok too... :)  (Im too lazy to change the CODE)

And I'm not MASTURBATING lover - I'm better gonna install LoversRapers + other stuff...

Anyway - Thank You for attention!