How to make Duplicate Mod follower?

Adwas

I want to make another mod follower thats I alrdy have

its Marie rose follower from Adenz

I want duplicate for changing texture and mesh ( i want 1 white skin and 1 taned skin :heart:)

I try to copy the folder and change the name at file .esm,esp but its still have only 1

what should i do? change name of all item in mod data or?

please help me

btw I use Modorganizer for installing mod

Thankyou

If the mod has a BSA, decompress it.

Rename the ESP.

Open the esp in CK.

Click on "all" (the very last item of CK) and type the identifying letters of the mod. (If the mod does not have them, then you have to find all used items through TES5Edit.)

Start duplicating all items (just rename them, use your own identifying letters instead of the original mod ones.)

When CK asks if you want to rename or duplicate, say: duplicate (Yes by default.)

While doing this edit the object and if there is any reference to another non-vanilla object you have to update the reference.

On all original items, do right-click "Use Info", when the object is no more used just delete it.

After you finish save, exit CK, open it again, load again you copy-of-the-mod.

Do any basic manipulation of any of the objects. (One is enough) Save again.

Open it in TES5Edit and check for errors.

Do not worry about duplicating scripts, they will be duplicated for you by the CK. You may need to edit their properties though, to point to the copied versions.

If the mod has a BSA, decompress it.

Rename the ESP.

Open the esp in CK.

Click on "all" (the very last item of CK) and type the identifying letters of the mod. (If the mod does not have them, then you have to find all used items through TES5Edit.)

Start duplicating all items (just rename them, use your own identifying letters instead of the original mod ones.)

When CK asks if you want to rename or duplicate, say: duplicate (Yes by default.)

While doing this edit the object and if there is any reference to another non-vanilla object you have to update the reference.

On all original items, do right-click "Use Info", when the object is no more used just delete it.

After you finish save, exit CK, open it again, load again you copy-of-the-mod.

Do any basic manipulation of any of the objects. (One is enough) Save again.

Open it in TES5Edit and check for errors.

Do not worry about duplicating scripts, they will be duplicated for you by the CK. You may need to edit their properties though, to point to the copied versions.

dont you forget to mention he need save the face file with CTRL+F4 ? i m not sure about the standalone texture but i guess this can make a bug if its forget isnt ?

thank you sir..

but after i try my self i cant do its.

I very new to CK and its so confusing to find all the resource use in this mod.

especially the part to tweak the file

need some help or guide line please TT

• 2 weeks later...

Archived