Mod for Hardcore Needs

yay855

I'm currently looking for a sexout mod that allows the PC's hardcore needs to change depending on sex; for example, giving oral would remove thirst and hunger.

Is there a mod like that, or, if not, can someone create it?

Huh. Alright there is in fact a mod that does this. its for IMP's More Complex Needs. If makes it so that oral sex will give calories and water at an amount based of actual medical studies. Its fairly straightforward though as I, personally, am not a fan of IMCNNV I do not use so I do not know if it remains compatible with Sexout.

Edit: Also dude chill. People have their own schedules and often only check threads when the title interests them as again we are busy.

Seriously, nothing? I was hoping that I would at least get a response telling me that such a mod did not exist, but I guess not.

Sorry if our 24/7 customer support system has not replied in satisfactory time to your enquiry, our call centre staff are currently experiencing high support request loads (or bumming around playing/modding Fallout).

Short answer is no such mod exists, though there's nothing stopping you from grabbing a GECK and creating a plugin for ImpsComplexNeeds to read SexoutSpunk.

Sorry, I guess I was being too aggressive; I am complete shit at using the GECK and similar programs, but I suppose I could try.

Once again, I apologize for what I said; I was low on sleep and I recently caught a bug, though I know that's not a good excuse.

Sorry, I guess I was being too aggressive; I am complete shit at using the GECK and similar programs, but I suppose I could try.

Once again, I apologize for what I said; I was low on sleep and I recently caught a bug, though I know that's not a good excuse.

NP, have a crack at it, read the first few pages of GECK help thread and the wiki linked from GECK and post any questions you have in the GECK help thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4320-fallout-new-vegas-geck-scripting-help-101/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived