Mod Request Gatti Armors - Converted to UNP

sjean

Do any of you guys happen to have a copy of the  "Gatti Armors - Converted to UNP" mod? For some reasons, the mod's author "asianboy345" took it off of nexusmods. (I've already commited a 30 minute  vain search for the mod so don't ask if i've tried googling it)

For those who don't know which mod i'm talking about, here's a link of it from skyrim.2game: LINK!

There are 2 what mod is it threads one in adult and one in the non adult areas plus 2 request threads in the same areas for people to use instead of making a new thread that will more in likely be ignored and when a mod sees it they will just lock the thread for deletion and point you to those threads.

Here is one of the threads.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19128-what-mod-is-this-non-adult-skyrim-edition/

i thought that thread thread was only for requests from people who don't know the name of the  mod that they are looking for? In my case,  I already know the mod that i'm looking for as well as the author who created it.  My problem is that i can't find this mod anywhere anymore.

"this post was edited because of my horrible ability to not proofread my punctuation before posting"

Archived