Where find to download all pose mods?

HeroedeLeyenda

Hi!

I like to post some Galleries in "Post your sex screenshots" thread and I need some material to do better screenshots, anyone knows how much poses mods are and where download them? I have some poses mods but on RaceMenu I have a lot of enirely empty rows and some hollows between same row. I have Pinup, Brainsperm, Oden and any other, but surely I don't have the last version of each, I have some hollows in these pose mods.

Anyone can help me, please?

Thanks in advance!

Some of them are placeholders, so they are just empty slots without anything in them(The author adds more poses in more updates as they go on in those placeholders), more likely with pinup poser, im not sure about the others because I dont use them, but it might be similar.

I would recommend you these:

Pinup Poser and Halo's Poser

Kinoko Pose

Pretty Motion Package

FNIS

And to make it easier to choose the right pose, I also recommend this mod:

ShowPoseMenu

Some japanese posers:

Aloe Poser

Cutie Poser

If you try google, you can find some pose mods from japanese sites.

And keep in mind, some poser mods require the empty space of Pinup Poser/Halo's Poser, so install them first.

If you want to post in the Sex Screenshots thread, then just use SexLab. That's what most others use.

Do the usual sex stuff, but use "tfc 1" to freeze it so you can take screenshots. Then just use the adjustment hotkeys to get the position right and click away.

Otherwise, if you are just wanting regular poses, Ventus21 has a great list of them.

Archived