About nv breeder...

Zerga

I can tell you the old Breeder is dead. It is broken to pieces and rotting by a side road.. :D

Seriously it isn't compatible with current mods. It was running for some time even though the new owner was trusting that the members here had some brains and would actually follow the instructions and only use the versions of Sexout and SCR/Pregnancy provided and if having any problems would report it to his thread but of course that never happened. :dodgy:  AS a result it was wiped from the map and most anyone that has wont' send it to you. You don't only need Breeder and its resources you need all the other files from SCR/Pregnancy and yes even the Proper SexoutNG version along with any version of other Sexout mods that are compatible with those versions of SCR/Pregnancy and Sexout. Basically every stinking mod that was active at the time 8.4 was released if you have any hope of getting any semblance of a normal Sexout game running. Hell you might even need the exact NX extender version as well. ;).

Basically unless you are a confirmed mod developer here on LL you will have a very difficult time getting the mods you need much less getting them working. I am trying to coordinate some members (which will remain un-named to keep them safe from the onslaught of Breeder followers :)) in repairing this mod however it has slowed. I am hopeful that it was because Halstrom needed to finalize his SCR/Pregnancy etc for the individual(s) to continue. It might be that it has too many issues and too much work to repair or update.

Give up and try Fertile Breeder..

Oh.. and get it while it is hot.. SCR/Pregnancy has released an stable update that currently breaks this mod as well now. You will need the previous versions of those but at least it is closer to functional mod than Breeder. Also pepertje is still active currently and I believe there is a good chance that this mod will be updated.

Someone call X Com an Alien is troubling our faith :angry: .

We want to believe in Breeders resurrection :angel: .

This "alien" is actually trying to work with someone on this however it is a big job and might not be able to be done. However at least one person has been looking at it. No ETA at all at when if at all it will be done.

Also pepertje is still active currently and I believe there is a good chance that this mod will be updated.

Yup, I'm still active. I'm having some trouble with the new module, (assistant is still trying to figure out the exact how to's of GECK), so for the time being I'm looking at Skyrim CK. I'm hoping to rease the new module by the end of this weekend. If not, then by the end of May Break.

I'm having an odd issue with Buck. Not that I can't get sexed, or even impregnated, instead I'm churning out runts.

Basically I progress visually through the pregnancy, but more as if it was a normal. and single, human fetus (Basically P1-P3, 4 if I ramp up the size variable)

I have admittedly poked around with the configurations, should I leave them default?

I know the P7 body is there as the house moo moo is huge.

i know this is old but if you fix it could you please include all the mods that are needed with it?

No because last time that was done by another person it caused too many game breakage reports from people trying to run other newer mods using the old versions of core mods packaged with Breeder.

i know this is old but if you fix it could you please include all the mods that are needed with it?

No, there are mods that are owned by other mod authors. Unless they allowed this material to be included into a single "resource" then there is no way it can be created into one compilation. Secondly even if SCR/Pregnancy was allowed to be added they quickly go out of date. (Sexout can be done with as desired pretty much however it also goes out of date quickly.. or at least did ;). but that is another story). The process of adding mods is simple and you really need to understand this going forward if you plan to mod your game and expecting an "all in one" package isn't realistic nor really feasible in the long run.

I'm having an odd issue with Buck. Not that I can't get sexed, or even impregnated, instead I'm churning out runts.

Basically I progress visually through the pregnancy, but more as if it was a normal. and single, human fetus (Basically P1-P3, 4 if I ramp up the size variable)

I have admittedly poked around with the configurations, should I leave them default?

As stated above if you are referring to "Sexout Breeder" and not "Fertile Breeder" the former is outdated and broken.. You are lucky you can get anything to work.

No because last time that was done by another person it caused too many game breakage reports from people trying to run other newer mods using the old versions of core mods packaged with Breeder.

Yes Halstrom is correct there was a compilation of Sexout Breeder and it caused all sorts of trouble. It was removed and now you have a hard time just getting the main files much less the other requirements.

Halstrom I believe the poster was asking "after" it was fixed. ;)

As stated above if you are referring to "Sexout Breeder" and not "Fertile Breeder" the former is outdated and broken.. You are lucky you can get anything to work.

No sir and/or Madam, it is the latest Fertile Breeder re-downloaded today.

This is about the old Sexout Breeder that is not functional. Fertile Breeder is a different thread. I thought you were talking about it but couldn't remember what the farm episode was with the old Sexout Breeder was called.

I would go to the main OP for Fertile Breeder and post your issue there so that those that understand that mod, including the creator, can address that issue. ;).

This is about the old Sexout Breeder that is not functional. Fertile Breeder is a different thread. I thought you were talking about it but couldn't remember what the farm episode was with the old Sexout Breeder was called.

I would go to the main OP for Fertile Breeder and post your issue there so that those that understand that mod, including the creator, can address that issue. ;).

Sorry I'm a derp

Archived