[The Sims 3] GECK.O's - DETAILED VAGINA & BUTTS (Default Replacement)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Geck.o, please send me too the files (adult nude mesh as teen default) thru PM, thanks very much.

Can anyone tell me if I have default replacements?

I attach screenshots below:

post-1796831-0-38168500-1502920084_thumb.jpgpost-1796831-0-26178700-1502920085_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, erj232 said:

how do I make the "Skin" show up in game? Because I put it in the Packages folder but nothing happend. What do I do?

May be there is a skin conflict, like you have more than one default skin replacement. 

You also need to refresh the sims by bring them to cas, edit it a bit and save. Or start a new game if you don't mind. 

Or your mod folder is not appropriate installed. 

• 1 month later...

I am waaaay late to the party ^.~ Would it be possible to get the teen mesh through the super secret pm channel?!

Forgot to throw this in there so had to edit, I AM LOVING THIS ON MY YOUNG ADULTS AND UP!

I really enjoy the camel toe effect on undies!

You got skillz m8

On 2/11/2018 at 8:35 AM, ltx260 said:

I am waaaay late to the party ^.~ Would it be possible to get the teen mesh through the super secret pm channel?!

Forgot to throw this in there so had to edit, I AM LOVING THIS ON MY YOUNG ADULTS AND UP!

I really enjoy the camel toe effect on undies!

You got skillz m8

Sadly, no.

The file is in my old PC. 

• 4 months later...
On 7/9/2018 at 11:30 AM, kkk1235 said:

it will work with wicked whims ...right???

It's a frikkin mod for The sims 3, not for The sims 4. You thinking that mod for another game will work for mod form totally different another game? Right?

And why you finding mods for The sims 4 in The sims 3 section?

No it won't work for Wicked Whims. Even it won't work with The sims 4.

Mostly The sims games have different engine in every generations (and only dedicated for their game). So TS1 have it's own engine, TS2 have it's own engine, TS3 has it's own engine and TS4 have it's own engine. So cross sims generations mods compatibility is impossible (aka mod for TS2 won't work for TS3, TS3 mod won't work for TS2, TS4 mod won't work for TS3 and et cetera). If you want to use it, someone must do port for this (but you should ask author of this mod about this, aka if you can port this for another The sims game). And porting mods isn't an easy task.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, I am posting in another old thread (hope you don't mind) because I have a question. While looking through Cmar's pregnancy fix on MTS (found here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=371019) I read something about a possible afbottom nude conflict with Cmar's Morphing Nipples mod.

The same for my own adult female morphing nipples top - install the nipple top with the Nude Bottom from here and do not install the Nude Top from here.

So I removed the afbottom nude file in Cmar's Morphing Nipples mod just in case there might be some sort of conflict. When I saw this mod from GECK.0 I started thinking I might get the same conflict with it and either Cmar's pregnancy fix mod or Cmar's Morphing Nipples mod, or both if I left the latter mod alone.

To make it short, can I have Cmar's pregnancy fix mod and her Morphing Nipples mod, and GECK.0's vagina & butt mod, all together in my Packages folder without having any conflicts (assuming I don't take anything out of any of them)? And if there is or could be a conflict, what should I do?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
24 minutes ago, FistofLegend99 said:

could you send me the files

The files are still available at the bottom of the OP as usual (just now DL'd myself) I didn't see a teen mesh....?

These sites might interest you as well:

https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/?zx=9271048426c5bac9

https://mahamudosim3.blogspot.com/2013/01/you-are-real-skin-normal-map-revision.html?zx=6e62febd41562387

30 minutes ago, landess said:

The files are still available at the bottom of the OP as usual (just now DL'd myself) I didn't see a teen mesh....?

These sites might interest you as well:

https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/?zx=9271048426c5bac9

https://mahamudosim3.blogspot.com/2013/01/you-are-real-skin-normal-map-revision.html?zx=6e62febd41562387

As i know far, its only for Adult. Not included teen. But Geck.o made it and sent to other User trough PM, which im looking it too. I would be Happy if Geck.o or other User (who he still has it) could send to me PM or post here.

Thanks for those sites. I already decided to use: EA Details Adult Skins. ;)

5 hours ago, DarthMob31 said:

Getting this weird blur across the genitals 

Using a skin texture that doesn't include the penis also looks the same - try a different skin. (This was an issue I faced with KW futa's - hard to find a skin set which included a penis texture for female sims)

21 hours ago, DarthMob31 said:

even when I dont have this mod it does it

Without mods a Sims 3 nude body is 'Barbie' - completely smooth without the effect shown in your picture. You have something going on which isn't explained.

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm a little confused as to how to find this in CAS even with mastercontroller could you tell me how more?

Also,I'm trying to have both female sims with vagina and futa sims with a penis but can I only have one? Because I don't know how to take this penis off my female sim that I only want to have a vagina. Please help!