[The Sims 3] GECK.O's - DETAILED VAGINA & BUTTS (Default Replacement)

Oh, well! :o

No, I am not using KinkyWorld mod, sadly I can't, I am on a lower patch level and I can't upgrade for now! :(

Yes please, send me (or at least tell me how I can mod the teen mesh as you did with the adult mesh), and I use cmar's morphing nipples yes, thanks GECK.O. :)

Just wait. :)

I'm preparing it...

Oh, well! :o

No, I am not using KinkyWorld mod, sadly I can't, I am on a lower patch level and I can't upgrade for now! :(

Yes please, send me (or at least tell me how I can mod the teen mesh as you did with the adult mesh), and I use cmar's morphing nipples yes, thanks GECK.O. :)

Just wait. :)

I'm preparing it...

Ok, many thanks! :)

I was looking into this mod's .package file and I noticed that there is only a _KEY file and a GEOM file, without any indication of morphs or custom textures. Every other default replacement I've seen has multiple GEOM files, alongside BBLN, VPXY, and other file types to achieve the same effect. How did you do it? I've been working on a default replacement myself, and it would be a big help if you could tell how you achieved this.

I was looking into this mod's .package file and I noticed that there is only a _KEY file and a GEOM file, without any indication of morphs or custom textures. Every other default replacement I've seen has multiple GEOM files, alongside BBLN, VPXY, and other file types to achieve the same effect. How did you do it? I've been working on a default replacement myself, and it would be a big help if you could tell how you achieved this.

It's very simple. :)

The game actually recognizes and retains the shape you made on the normal shape body mesh, despite you didn't do the same thing for the morphing meshes.

Like in this case of Detailed Vagina, I just made it on the normal shape body mesh, but the crack is also applied to the fat, fit and thin morphing body despite I didn't do anything with them.

Unlike my Natural Breast, I included all the morphing files because I made changes on breast shape of morphing mesh of fat, fit and thin.

Natural Breast makes fat breast doesn't look good as the original without Natural Breast, so I need to fix it, not the normal body mesh, but the fat morphing mesh. Fit and thin breast basically are ugly, so I want to make it better and more realistic, so I edit the morphing meshes too.

The drawback for not editing the morphing files like the Detailed Vagina case, the Camel Toe effect, despite it's still there, it doesn't as strong as normal shape body mesh, because the morphing effect slightly make it a bit flat (as the original morphing mesh is flat).

• 4 months later...

Hey there. I'm new to this site and specifically joined up to get this, but either I'm misunderstanding the purpose of the whole thing, or I'm doing something wrong, because it doesn't in any way appear in my game the way it does in the pics in the OP.

I know I have a default skin replacement from way back when merged into a single package. I think it was Navetsea's Face-In skin that I got from modthesims. Would that conflict in any way with this and if so, how can I fix that? I really want this thing to work, so my sims can have natural looking butts (especially when wearing thongs and stuff like that), but I don't want to go back to the default EA skin to get it to look that way.

Is there possibly something else I need for this to work?

Hey there. I'm new to this site and specifically joined up to get this, but either I'm misunderstanding the purpose of the whole thing, or I'm doing something wrong, because it doesn't in any way appear in my game the way it does in the pics in the OP.

I know I have a default skin replacement from way back when merged into a single package. I think it was Navetsea's Face-In skin that I got from modthesims. Would that conflict in any way with this and if so, how can I fix that? I really want this thing to work, so my sims can have natural looking butts (especially when wearing thongs and stuff like that), but I don't want to go back to the default EA skin to get it to look that way.

Did you deleted your cache files? Also, do you have another default replacement nude bottom? It will conflict with that.

You can have a default skin along with this. But if you for instance have cmars bottom for adult female you need to take those out. It will conflict.

selfadvertising my own OKW guide here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Gecko..is this compatible with cmars bottom and top? or do I need to take cmars out? Except that comes with the pregnancy tuners and preg morphs from teen to elder.. Do I need to take out cmars adult to elder nude tops and bottoms out? I have noticed an invisible line around the waist..conflicting with something obviously but not sure what. I do have Buhadain's map but I know that is fine to use with yours.

Edit...5 minutes later, never mind I saw Maaras's comment about taking cmar out ..hehe my bad :P

but...what about the af altnude penis bottom and morphing nipple top?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, I understand now, but what does that have to do with the nude body mesh? :o

I mean, if I use the "Master Controller" feature you say, does that make teens use your mesh?

Sorry for so many questions, I just like your mod, it makes female sims, look more like us real females, lol.

Thanks. :)

Oops, I forget to mention that if you are using KinkyWorld, teen will not automatically wear adult nude mesh, but instead using teen default nude mesh.

The only solution for it, is to make adult nude mesh as teen adult nude mesh.

I can send you the files thru PM if you really want it (adult nude mesh as teen default nude mesh). :)

You can tell me which Natural Breast mesh you want, standard flat Barbie, Cmar's 3D Morphing Nipple or the new Realistic Nipple size for KinkyWorld?

I have the same problem please send me the files too, please

I mean, if I use the "Master Controller" feature you say, does that make teens use your mesh?

Sorry for so many questions, I just like your mod, it makes female sims, look more like us real females, lol.

Oops, I forget to mention that if you are using KinkyWorld, teen will not automatically wear adult nude mesh, but instead using teen default nude mesh.

I can send you the files thru PM if you really want it (adult nude mesh as teen default nude mesh). :)

You can tell me which Natural Breast mesh you want, standard flat Barbie, Cmar's 3D Morphing Nipple or the new Realistic Nipple size for KinkyWorld?

I have the same problem too , please send me the files thru PM too , please

• 3 weeks later...

Question. I have only the Geckos Bottom Replacement (for a bottom) and pretty much have everything else working, but I'd just like to ask if it's supposed to look like this when the female bends over? (I also have Buhudain's You Are Real 1.4 and 1.5 along with ESkin "ephemeras" Fresh default skin) Also this is the Kickers Animated Woohoo's Couch Blowjob by Amra72. Does everyone else get something different?

Screenshot-18-2_zpswy60341j.jpg

Screenshot-17-2_zpsnqjjruai.jpg

• 1 month later...