[Sims 3] More sexy stuff (NOT UPDATED ANYMORE)

post-535934-0-49060100-1469313488_thumb.png

Madlen Mercredi “Impossible Heels” EDIT

post-535934-0-79859000-1469313475_thumb.jpg

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For female sims (teen, young adult and adult)
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, swimwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • Polycount: 3984
  • All morphs included
  • 4 color channels
  • Will elevate young adult and adults 5 game units, 4 on teens.
  • Only .package included
  • Yep I changed the toes area, I couldn’t adapt the original

Defects:

• Strap located on the toes looks a little funny on CAS, in-game looks fine
  • Both straps have problematic color channels, you’ll battle more than usual
  • Not recommended to use along custom sex animations and poses
  • 3D accessories can interfere with the shoes and deform them. Apparently it mostly happens with accessories that include morphs. This also applies to all the shoes I've already uploaded
  • Pixel-size errors all around, don’t zoom too much

Credits:

• MJ95 for the original shoes

MadlenMercrediImpHeelsEDIT.zip

post-535934-0-99421500-1469313817_thumb.png

Impossible Heels “SG”

post-535934-0-26605300-1469313825_thumb.jpg

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, swimwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Polycount: 2480
  • All morphs included
  • 4 color channels
  • Will elevate young adult and adults 8 game units, 7 on teens.
  • Only .package included

Defects:

• Shoes look weird on CAS, in-game looks fine
  • Avoid patterns on the platforms (unless you have a fetish for deformed textures)
  • Won’t play nice with custom sex animations and poses, also because of the height you’ll notice clipping under normal game conditions
  • 3D accessories can interfere with the shoes and deform them. Apparently it mostly happens with accessories that include morphs. This also applies to all the shoes I've already uploaded
  • General blockiness here and there

Credits:

• Portions of this CC are property of  Koei Tecmo

ImpossibleHeelsSG.zip

post-535934-0-62724700-1469314248_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-26721600-1469314254_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-83652000-1469314260_thumb.png

post-535934-0-65972800-1469314267_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-45355500-1469314278_thumb.png

Stockings Set C

post-535934-0-65625100-1469314240_thumb.jpg

(from left to right, n09 to n13)

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Located on the accessory section
  • n09 has 1 color channel, n10-n12 has 3 and n13 uses 4
  • Only .package included
  • n12 and 13 should look good on Medbod 1.5 (also on the default nude bottom), at least a little bit better than previous attempts

Defects:

• For starters the textures look awful from too close (a solution could be to use 2048 or 4096 textures but that slows down some machines, like mine)
  • Color channels are a little wonky (especially on n13) so you’ll have to work a little more to get the tone you wish, except for dark and very saturated colors that will look crappy regardless
  • I really really recommend to use patterns on n11 and n13 otherwise they’ll look (even more) flat
  • n12 will deform a little on the sides depending on animation/pose
  • Stockings also deform a little below the derriere blame EA for that, the legs UV Map is a damn nightmare

StockingsSetCbyJoshQ.zip

post-535934-0-73493100-1469401031_thumb.png

Fusion Heels n03

post-535934-0-91862200-1469401040_thumb.jpg

The “Fusion” moniker refers to shoes where I use parts from several sources and transform them in “Impossible Heels” but the final product looks quite different.

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • Polycount: 5776
  • All morphs included
  • 4 color channels
  • Will elevate young adult and adults 5 game units, 4 on teens.
  • Only .package included

Defects:

• Shoes look weird on CAS, in-game looks fine
  • Union between feet and shoes isn’t perfect
  • Dozens of little errors everywhere but unnoticeable under normal game conditions (aka. don’t zoom)
  • Patterns look “good” on the straps, the rest? Not so much
  • Buckles don't have and internal face so if you zoom from behind they will partially disappear
  • As always expect severe deformation while using sex animations and poses

Credits:

• Shoe body from MrAntonieddu’s Louboutin Pigalle Spiked Pumps
  • 3D toes from Blooms Base’ Sexy Feet
  • Straps from Dead or Alive 5’ Casual Costume DLC, property of Koei Tecmo

FusionHeelsN03byJoshQ.zip

Patience is a virtue I've realized. 

Josh, your amazing shoes are the end of a long road I've traveled since the launch of the Sims 3 and I thought nothing would surpass the Madlen offerings.

But I was wrong.

After looking at so many of your screenshots I really wanted the last 2 open-toed you've been kind enough to upload, but never asked out of MAJOR respect. Finally, you have and I couldn't be happier.

A big BRO-HUG to you man!

post-535934-0-81445200-1469928764_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-61863900-1469928778_thumb.png

Simple Lingerie n04 and n05

post-535934-0-50578300-1469928795_thumb.jpg

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For female sims (young adult and adult)
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Located on the accessory section
  • n04 has 3 color channels, n05 has 2
  • Only .package included
  • Compatible with MedBod, the default nude body and any mesh that follows the default UV coordinates
  • For n04 to work correctly select stockings first

Defects:

• Textures look crappy at full zoom, also solid colors look kinda flat so use patterns to more or less hide it
  • Oddly enough darker colors look much better than light ones
  • Extremely small deformation below the boobs but undetectable under normal game conditions
  • Little mistakes here and there

ACCESSORYSimpleLingerieN04N05byJoshQ.zip

post-535934-0-71517600-1470032385_thumb.png

Ferragamo Classic Pumps “Impossible Heels” EDIT

post-535934-0-95562100-1470032378_thumb.jpg

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • Polycount: 4446
  • All morphs included
  • 4 color channels
  • Will elevate young adult and adults 8 game units, 7 on teens.
  • Only .package included

Defects:

• Weirdness on CAS, in-game looks fine
  • Abstract patterns look “good”, the rest? Not so much
  • Won’t play nice with custom sex animations and poses, also because of the height you’ll notice clipping under normal game conditions

Credits:

• Original shoes by MrAntonieddu

So that’s it, I won’t quit modding but it will take a while before I upload again.

I’ll keep visiting the forums so if you have a question just shoot, there’s a chance I won’t be able to answer immediately so please be patient.

Remember you don’t have to ask for permission to modify this CC.

FerragamoClassicPumpsImpHeelsEDITbyJoshQ.zip

Josh - please accept my apologies. I downloaded bunch of your great stuff and never gave you thanks and praise for marvelous work. Let me correct it now and give you big thanks for the stuff you made and posted for us. You' rock!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Source Files for (some) Stockings
post-535934-0-02053500-1471731313_thumb.png

These files are intended for people familiarized with TS3 mod tools and texture / vector manipulation programs

These are the editable files I used to create some of my stockings. While recollecting the files I realized two things: 1) I’ve lost at least four files from Stockings Set B, 2) I screwed up the numeration…

Anyway, I’m offering 3 zips. The first one contains 10 stockings saved in PNG format for Fireworks (CS 5.1) don’t be fooled by the thumbnail, all paths/vectors/bitmaps/etc are included in each file. The second one has the same number of legwear in PSD format for Photoshop (CS 5.1), everything is editable (well, at least to Photoshop’s capacity). The last one is the piece of hosiery I made on Inkscape, I tried to export it but I didn’t like the results thankfully Inkscape is free to use so I recommend you to give it a try.

Bad news? Well, If you know how to utilize Fireworks/Photoshop/Inkscape you won’t have much problems selecting, manipulating and changing vectors; but if this is the first time you’re going to use any of those programs there’s a big chance you’re going to get completely lost trying to figuring out what the hell I was trying to do.

You’re free to do whatever you want with these files.

SOURCE.StockingsN09.forINKSCAPE.zip

SOURCE.Stockings.forPHOTOSHOP.zip

SOURCE.Stockings.forFIREWORKS.zip

Source Files for (some) Stockings

attachicon.gifthumb.SourceFilesStockings.PNG

These files are intended for people familiarized with TS3 mod tools and texture / vector manipulation programs

These are the editable files I used to create some of my stockings. While recollecting the files I realized two things: 1) I’ve lost at least four files from Stockings Set B, 2) I screwed up the numeration…

Anyway, I’m offering 3 zips. The first one contains 10 stockings saved in PNG format for Fireworks (CS 5.1) don’t be fooled by the thumbnail, all paths/vectors/bitmaps/etc are included in each file. The second one has the same number of legwear in PSD format for Photoshop (CS 5.1), everything is editable (well, at least to Photoshop’s capacity). The last one is the piece of hosiery I made on Inkscape, I tried to export it but I didn’t like the results thankfully Inkscape is free to use so I recommend you to give it a try.

Bad news? Well, If you know how to utilize Fireworks/Photoshop/Inkscape you won’t have much problems selecting, manipulating and changing vectors; but if this is the first time you’re going to use any of those programs there’s a big chance you’re going to get completely lost trying to figuring out what the hell I was trying to do.

You’re free to do whatever you want with these files.

Thanks bro, I'll see what I can do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use your walkthrough/CCfinds as a guide and love ofcourse your sexy stuff! I can`t play without atleast one pair of your shoes. Shoes that changes hight! It`s brilliant. Why didnt anyone else come up with that idea!? Thank you for all this!

I believe MarkJS from S-Club was the first to create shoes with height, it was a pair of japanese wooden shoes. I can't find the original link but you can find them on S-club's page on TheSimsResource.

Since then several people did it before me, like MJ95. So I might be the 12th or 15th people to try it :P

So I went on a download rampage for Madlen shoes but none are adjusted for height like yours.  I think I've tried them all except the platforms.  

Where else can I find "real" heels?  Now that I know the problem I cannot unsee all those shorten legs :(