Moonlight tales v 2_33 help?

Okaydont

Hello all, I noticed that with the newest version of Moonlight Tales(v2_33)  there's no patch for people who like to have "sexy" werewolves. All im looking to do is have the guys have the guy parts and girls with girl parts; all the animations with sexlab work as intended, but per usual the beasties are castrated. 

Is there any way to just use the bodies+textures+naughty bits from PPP's patch, but minus the HDT and Werewolf mastery? since WM is incompatible with MT v2_33, and im too lazy to use hdt

PPP's patch: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28089-hdt-werewolves/?p=837773 

any help is appreciated, thanks

It's been a long time since I played a werewolf character, so I didn't bother updating to 2.33. I'm not aware that anyone did a conversion for the newest versions. You've got a couple of options, the way I see it.

1. You could install the 2.05 version, as that is still available for download. I'm not sure what all changed in the update, so this may or may not be viable.

2. You could make your own patch, but that way lies tedium. Best to load up a long pod cast or two. To make it easier, you could just start by converting the model/s you want to use.

I'm pretty sure that you don't need to install the SKSE side of HDT if you just want the bodies, and not the physics.

It's been a long time since I played a werewolf character, so I didn't bother updating to 2.33. I'm not aware that anyone did a conversion for the newest versions. You've got a couple of options, the way I see it.

1. You could install the 2.05 version, as that is still available for download. I'm not sure what all changed in the update, so this may or may not be viable.

2. You could make your own patch, but that way lies tedium. Best to load up a long pod cast or two. To make it easier, you could just start by converting the model/s you want to use.

I'm pretty sure that you don't need to install the SKSE side of HDT if you just want the bodies, and not the physics.

The newer version adds a couple nice options in the menus, like the option of friendly wolves and/or bears in human form, powerjumps, beastform cooldown management, and skill improvement rates, as well as some texture updates and a myriad of bug fixes.

here's the changelog if interested. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/49925/?

Its not a big deal if theres not really an "easy" way to fix it, as the patch with v2_05 works wonderfully, but having the benefits of the newest version would be cool as heck. I would be more than happy to try and make a patch but it would more than likely end up starting a fire. 

since im also a lazy person, id also be willing to pay a commission for said patch if interested, as im hopefully not the only one who may want this sort of patch. 

and thanks for getting back so fast, figured id get passed over

Archived