Skyrim 21st century

Jacob201

Hey all. Basically im going to try and bring Skyrim to 21st century. 

I got inspired by this amazing mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49113/?called Virus.

My goal is to change all armors and clothes to modern ones and possibly change houses, at least textures.

Currently im working on textures and finishing leveledlists. 

Thigs needed: Female t shirt mesh, Female hoodie mesh

Slowly but surely thing are coming together.

posting some more pics soon.

post-167400-0-39232900-1430589044_thumb.jpgpost-167400-0-37905000-1431173635_thumb.jpgpost-167400-0-00654200-1431173641_thumb.jpgpost-167400-0-12143100-1431173648_thumb.jpgpost-167400-0-27743100-1431173655_thumb.jpgpost-167400-0-90425200-1431173664_thumb.jpg

Very much a WIP

Whats finished:

-15 pairs of modern clothes (planning to add more + needs mesh fixes)

-3 pairs of "classy" modern clothes (suits and stuff + needs weightsupport)

-8 different accesories (glasses and sun glasses)

-9 pairs of shoes (3 hiking boots rest are sneakers)

-replaced basic health, stamina and magica potions

-Reenanas ported knives are now in lists with the crowbar

-All above replace the vanilla leveledlists

-Most named npcs now spawn a random outfit and shoes + accesories

What im working on right now:

-Trying to get meshes to work...

Working with the outfits and stuff will take some time. 

That means i probably wont be starting to work on world changes any time soon. 

If you have CK skills with world editing and want to help, message me.

Also im sorry about the picture quality, im working this mod with a potato so dont expect fancy enb shots in the future. :D

It's gonna take a titanic amount of work and you'll get sick of it half-way. And people are gonna get pissed.

dream_crusher_mug.jpg?side=Back&height=2

OT: I think it's a pretty neat idea. It will be a huge undertaking, but will be pretty awesome if you can do it. Wish I could help, but no good at any of that kind of stuff. But good luck still. :)

Sadly I don't know of any non-skimpy modern clothes for females. Pretty much everything I've seen is revealing or just down right naked.

Thanks Spyder

I guess should not be too picky with the female clothes, ill try not to use too skimpy stuff.

This is going to be a huge project, i know. 

Thing is, i have done it before, replaced all armors, some furniture and stuff. It was not perfect but i liked it. 

Computer problems made me lose that file. :(  So i am making it again, this time more polished. (hopefully)

86_7782c4286fc2a666a763382febcc7f18.jpg

Not really a modder, but I am a designer/editor. And i'd be willing to help, if you'd need anything done on the mod page I guess, lol. I'd love to see this though, but yeah, massive amounts of work.

yet what, why do play you not something else like Skyrim? something that fits into the 21st century and what would be better for you. :lol:

why so maim an excellent game.  :P

I can't speak for anyone else, but... I think Skyrim is completely alone in the freedom and openness it has as a game for the modding community. To my knowledge no other game compares, and I love what it is. But I also love bringing new ideas to it, and you're probably right in assuming I am not too strict on something lore friendly, it doesnt matter what kind of mod it is to me. As long as it is a good mod xD

I for one would love seeing modern mods in Skyrim, feels like it adds an element to it, as if you were from the future and came back or something, like there's two worlds in one.

I was trying a few things a few days ago, kinda learn a little about creation kit especially the landscaping part.

i kinda wondering that if most of the stony road are actually placed (a mesh) then actually  its not impossible to replaced those stony roads with an asphalt right? the problem was probably the variants of the asphalt road itself, since no way abolishing the entire land would do imo.

so does highways with pillars between mountains or rivers (replacing bridges)

about neon lights, electric poles and its wires, isnt it basically the same concept as roadsigns and lanterns from lanterns of skyrim? just that they're taller. also telecommunications towers.

still, the direction this goes, does it sounds like it required navmeshing ?

Hey all, sorry i have been really busy. Progress is at halt because of the female clothing.  There are dozens of great mods for females at http://modtype.doorblog.jp/and http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/. 

Problem is this: Theres 2 ways i can make this, i can use all the meshes and textures and just put them in the zip with the esp but that would probably make some mod authors mad. Other option is a very long requirements list, and thats not very practical. 

Also, i found a modernish house mesh from nexus, it was called leucippes funny outfits and weapons or something.

Ill post the link when i find it.

mm..idk.. 

i mean, 21E of Tamriel shouldnt be just about the clothes...

me trying something earlier

ceRSG3Y.jpg

concept for 21E for tamriel IMO should goes for the landscape as well..

Yeah i agree. One thing at a time :)

The pic looks interesting, are those imported from fallout? 

mm..idk.. 

i mean, 21E of Tamriel shouldnt be just about the clothes...

me trying something earlier

ceRSG3Y.jpg

concept for 21E for tamriel IMO should goes for the landscape as well..

Yeah i agree. One thing at a time :)

The pic looks interesting, are those imported from fallout? 

umm, yeah there's a few from fallout 3 such as armor and helmets, but its mostly also from jackoO or Dragonskin Tactical. me dk if they use vanilla meshes or not for it..

but not buildings or the vehicles.

a few are from the internet, a few from DICE models, Infinity Ward Models, , Hideo Kojima's Models , etc o-o

Archived