Is there such a thing as a 'submit to werewolves' mod?

halieslade

I've been doing searches on "werewolf", "devious", etc., trying to find this and my efforts have only partially been rewarded.  So I thought I'd ask here, since you guys usually tip me off to some fantastic mod I didn't know about.

What I want is a mod that creates a few werewolf lairs in Skyrim where the PC can offer herself as a kind of submissive sex toy.  I don't care if it involves being bound by Devious Devices or whatever, as long as there's a lot of sex. :)  (I don't want to be left in a pillory for hours, I want action!)

I've encountered werewolves before, usually at random in dungeons or the wilds, but they're all single encounters.  I'm looking for a colony or community where there are a dozen or so werewolves who want a slutty character they can pass around!

:heart:

Not that I know of but that's a cool idea.

Thanks.  I've also been wanting a "Submit to Dremora" mod of some kind, pehaps a portal in a cave that transports you to Oblivion where demons have their way with you.  I'd take either one, but if I had both I would be one extremely happy LLer :)

I wonder how hard it would be to take a dungeon/cave/small cell and just change all of the NPCs to werewolves, change the factions to friendly/allied, and setup a situation like you're describing.

The other option would be a bandit alternative in Death Alternative, either for defeat by those random encounter werewolves, or as an option for defeat by beasts.

Captured by vampires is an option in DA.  I guess the lack of wolf dens in vanilla Skryim has precluded the other option.

PS not quite what you're looking for, but in the Animal Mansion mod, there is a section where you're the star in a werewolf orgy at the Companions hall.

Actually, it was the Companions quest in Animal Mansion that triggered the idea :)  Except in my fantasy mod, there's no changing.  The werewolves start and end as werewolves.

As a stopgap, I just tried to create a mod with 1 new spell that allows you to cast a Charm that has long duration and soothes all humans/creatures within a long radius.  I figured I could use it for both creature packs or bandit camps, but I have yet to test it.  Trying to use Puppetmaster in situations like those usually ends up as a disaster as you can't cast Puppet fast enough to charm more than 1 or 2 mobs and they end up killing each other.

I've also been playing with the "Animal Friend" mod, but it does not include werewolves or demons I don't believe.

The Enchantress mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22436-sexlab-enchantress-24-2014-09-30/has a similar effect added to the charm and pacify spells.

One with Nature lists werewolves. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54090/?

Just reemmbered Hentai Creatures http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22449-hentai-creatures/has a varity of summonable creatures, but I think they're only one at a time.  Not that there are any 3 or 4 person werewolf animations, but at least you could get taken by a werewolf with townspeople spectators...

Come to think of it, with the aroused creatures mods, you could just summon the werewolf, use him like a follower, and get raped at random times when his or your arousal gets high enough.

If nothing else, you can just use console commands to spawn a half dozen werewolves. They'll be hostile, of course, but with a mod like Defeat you'll be good to go. 

That would be one way.  I actually wrote some batch files I can call from console that spawn a few of a certain creature (mainly wolves, horses, werewolves, bears, even giants) and I installed "One with Nature" and altered their faction with me (removed Animal Friend as it does the same thing but for fewer creatures). 

Still not a dialog-type quest mod, which I'd prefer, but one of these years I swear I will know how to script a good mod!

Archived