File Name: Iron Armor Replacer Bodyslide HDT

File Submitter: no-remorse

File Submitted: 13 Apr 2015

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Iron armor replacer conversion with working weightslider

All the files you need are in the .rar

Use my edited .esp

If you have a problem, post your problem with a screenshot in support topic. Always im happy to help you,

Drag and drop to your Data folder

Just sharing for fun endorse/give thanks to original autors.

More conversions coming...

Requirements:

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio

HDT Physics Extensions

HDT Breast And Butt Physics

Credits:

Iron Armor Replacer UNPB:

original autor/s

Outfit Studio:

Caliente, Ousnius, Stuffed Bunny, ChronoTrigger

Thanks to jihadoftomorrow for showing my conversions in his videos

download.png
Click here to download this file

It will give me something to do while I'm eating some chicken fried rice and watching House.

Diluda, the redguard, thanks you <3

But there are no hands on the file. Even with the gauntlets equipped. Did you point outfit studio to the right .nif?post-172422-0-66041900-1428964823_thumb.png

Enjoy :D  And dont forget give me feedback!

I'm afraid i can't test this right now because

(hopefully no horde of BS2 users will raid my home tonight with torches and pitchforks)

I installed an (U)UNP-based setup yesterday with a shitload of 7B outfits that don't exist for BS2 yet :dodgy:

Speaking of which, did you look into UUNP yet? We really need some skilled BS2 / OS artists to start publishing conversions for it.

Enjoy :D  And dont forget give me feedback!

I'm afraid i can't test this right now because

(hopefully no horde of BS2 users will raid my home tonight with torches and pitchforks)

I installed an (U)UNP-based setup yesterday with a shitload of 7B outfits that don't exist for BS2 yet :dodgy:

Speaking of which, did you look into UUNP yet? We really need some skilled BS2 / OS artists to start publishing conversions for it.

UUNP? I have no idea, I been a little busy and i have not much time to dig in loverslab topics. I will very honored if you can explain me :)

UUNP? I have no idea, I been a little busy and i have not much time to dig in loverslab topics. I will very honored if you can explain me :)

UUNP is an official add-on to Bodyslide 2 since BS2 version 2.3 (2.4 just got released BTW).

To sum it up:

• uses a high-poly CBBE baseshape body with UNP textures
  • has options for noBBP, HDT and StevieRage's HDT Vagina
  • adds slidermorphs that each create a replica of most available UNP/7B shapes and some bonus stuff like CHSBHC (you can pick one for high- and one for low weight)
So besides having a higher quality body and more textures available, there's a huge field of possible uses that are interesting for pretty much every adult-modding Skyrim player.

Some examples:

• combine any low- and high weight shapes from most available UNP bodies for interesting results (like UNP Skinny + 7B Cherry Hot)
  • modify these with all existing BS2 slidermorphs
  • have all benefits of classic Bodyslide 2 on top of that
There's also the new "Bodymorph" feature when you use both Bodyslide 2.3+ and RaceMenu 3.1+.

Basically you can access anything that Bodyslide does in-game, as long as the body- and outfit meshes were built with the bodymorph .tri files in Bodyslide.

Currently this only works for the player and followers, but from RM 3.2 on this should also allow to create an NPC overhaul where you can assign anything that BS2 / UUNP does to individual NPCs. Everything is done with nioverride scripts, so this works on top of any other mod (Skyrim Beautiful Followers, Bijin Warmaidens etc.).

So, i hope this clears up what is new in the Bodyslide world :)

I'm a Caliente girl. Always have been. Always will be :)

Well hehe . Me too , i felt a little Attracted by Sevenbase body not has the sufficient thickness .

Haha. Anyone that's downloaded my preset has seen that I like some curves. 7Base just doesn't have it. 

Speaking of which, can you add my presets to my conversion list? Or is that bad juju?

I'm a Caliente girl. Always have been. Always will be :)

Well hehe . Me too , i felt a little Attracted by Sevenbase body not has the sufficient thickness .

Haha. Anyone that's downloaded my preset has seen that I like some curves. 7Base just doesn't have it. 

Speaking of which, can you add my presets to my conversion list? Or is that bad juju?

I added your presets to the "presets" section in the Bodyslide V2 List :)

UUNP is an official add-on to Bodyslide 2 since BS2 version 2.3 (2.4 just got released BTW).

To sum it up:

• adds slidermorphs that each create a replica of most available UNP/7B shapes and some bonus stuff like CHSBHC (you can pick one for high- and one for low weight)
So besides having a higher quality body and more textures available, there's a huge field of possible uses that are interesting for pretty much every adult-modding Skyrim player.

Some examples:

• combine any low- and high weight shapes from most available UNP bodies for interesting results (like UNP Skinny + 7B Cherry Hot)
There's also the new "Bodymorph" feature when you use both Bodyslide 2.3+ and RaceMenu 3.1+.

Basically you can access anything that Bodyslide does in-game, as long as the body- and outfit meshes were built with the bodymorph .tri files in Bodyslide.

Currently this only works for the player and followers, but from RM 3.2 on this should also allow to create an NPC overhaul where you can assign anything that BS2 / UUNP does to individual NPCs. Everything is done with nioverride scripts, so this works on top of any other mod (Skyrim Beautiful Followers, Bijin Warmaidens etc.).

And I'm thinking there's something wrong with the plugin for the morphs. I just downloaded and installed 2.4. I haven't opened the racemenu yet, and I'm getting tons of stutter, where I didn't get any before. All that changed was installing the .esp for the morphs. I'll forward that on to Caliente and let them know.

To sum it up:

Some examples:

Thanks for your explanation! Looks interesting.  Can I download the addon here in loverslab? I have one or two free weeks so i can put my hands in UUNP soon.

If you're speaking of the preset list at the bottom of the Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2, you may want to add CBBE-YT and SEFAP as well.

At least judging by the upvotes (62 / 47 atm) they have become really popular by now :blush:

Hehe done :P Its a pleasure to the eyes those presets.

To sum it up:

Some examples:

And I'm thinking there's something wrong with the plugin for the morphs. I just downloaded and installed 2.4. I haven't opened the racemenu yet, and I'm getting tons of stutter, where I didn't get any before. All that changed was installing the .esp for the morphs. I'll forward that on to Caliente and let them know.

Also there is a new update for Racemenu, I dont know if you downloaded.  Bad issue that.

Thanks for your explanation! Looks interesting.  Can I download the addon here in loverslab? I have one or two free weeks so i can put my hands in UUNP soon.

I think it's only on the Nexus, or ask Cell/Ousnius if there's a DL mirror.

edit: to be clear, it's part of the regular BS2 installer now.

BTW your avatar, isn't that this drawing of Amazon from Dragon's Crown?

edit: seems like the sankakucomplex image link stopped working

Then you probably will love the UNPSH body in UUNP :D

Hehe done :P Its a pleasure to the eyes those presets.

Thanks man much appreciated, i spent endless hours on those :)