[The Sims 3] GECK.O's - NATURAL BREAST NUDE TOP (Breast Fix + 3D Morphing Nipple (WIP)) (Update August 18 2015)

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, playervlad1999 said:

i have a problem with the areola 

I guess understanding the mod abbreviations takes time for some.

Kocoall would benefit from the first listed mod - Buhudain being the creator and am = Adult Male. I see no af (adult female) listed as you say.

While having at least one default is good, Kocoall also needs to only use ONE DEFAULT if starting to add multiple skins - there are many skins available and can be chosen in CAS - but only one default will be read and used so extras just take up space/can't be seen, and could cause issues (I know to only use one, so have no details on hierarchy or the such). Thought I'd add this information as the obvious solution you presented didn't occur to them.

im a little confussed about breast fix ...

First of all:

I downloaded & installed: GECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_KinkyWorldRealistic_Default + GECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_NippleAreola_Default + cmar_MorphingNipplesV4 (from https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/morphing-nipples.html)

It worked all aswell.

Now about breast fix

From Sex Guide by GeCK.o:

Breast Fix for Sliders (Female): EA forget to add bone assignment to the bottom of the breast, bra and bikini mesh, it makes the breast shape look ugly when using breast slider to make it big. This is the fix. There's also default replacement for the nude top mesh inside and will conflict with Cmar's and GECK.O's breast mod. To fix it open the package file using S3PE and delete the afTopNude_LOD1.

And from older post before me it said its already included it. No need that.

On 1/2/2016 at 1:10 AM, maraas said:

remove the brabikininudefix. It is allready included in geckos top :) hope that helps

"brabikininudefix." came from Breast Fix for Sliders (Female)

What now? I really dont need this anymore? Or still ?

• 3 months later...

Hi Lovers Lab community,

First time poster but long time lurker lol. The download links on the first page don't seem to be working/file unavailable. I have just scoured the thread for alternative DL links for

GECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_KinkyWorldRealistic_Default

Appreciate any help or alternative link.

Thanks

Edit/update:

Always make sure your logged in first LMAO

Download works.

9 hours ago, Agent25 said:

Always make sure your logged in first LMAO

Download works.

Yeah, this is basically for the site's protection - anyone can click on a site, even 'agreeing' they are of legal age. By creating an account, one is more legally bound to that statement, and the site will have a record of that if a download is made.

• 3 years later...