Position Selector?

Dragonzstrike

We already have a thread for this kind of question: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/955-is-there-a-mod-that-and-requests-thread/

And, assuming you're talking about LAPF, you can cycle through several animations (within the same category) by pressing the grab (z) key during sex.

If you need to be more exact, there is a debug helper plugin by Mem4ob4: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/15550-memposerplug/

We already have a thread for this kind of question: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/955-is-there-a-mod-that-and-requests-thread/

And, assuming you're talking about LAPF, you can cycle through several animations (within the same category) by pressing the grab (z) key during sex.

If you need to be more exact, there is a debug helper plugin by Mem4ob4: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/15550-memposerplug/

I already know "z" changes through the animations, however, you can't switch from one animation group to another. Once you get stuck in a particular one, as the script dictates, you can't change your animation to say something that's "doggy-style" when you're in a "riding" animation group. You can only cycle through the riding animations.

Also, that thread slipped my mind. It's been a while. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry, but switching lots of pos more annoying than direct posion selection.

About Satisfaction - yes, F button works, but I can't find "Pause" key (like "C" in Extender), so switching consuming "work time".

? MemPoserplug have a direct Position selection. You can enter the Position number in the menu.

If you are talking about the Lovers/LAPF Position selection, yes there you must use the grab key or you set random positions.

And pause key ?? If you set No-Auto-Progress you have endless time to choose the desired Position ( except for rape, it's always auto-progess)

If you prefer a Position you can replace/Change the first animations with your favorite animations and shut of random positions.

so the game always use your favorite animations.

Ani Number 1+7 cowgirl position

Ani Number 2+8+10 from back

Ani Number 3+5  missionary

Ani Number 4+9 Standing

Ani Number 6 blow Job

See the jpg in the LAPF download

Sorry, but switching lots of pos more annoying than direct posion selection.

About Satisfaction - yes, F button works, but I can't find "Pause" key (like "C" in Extender), so switching consuming "work time".

? MemPoserplug have a direct Position selection. You can enter the Position number in the menu.

If you are talking about the Lovers/LAPF Position selection, yes there you must use the grab key or you set random positions.

And pause key ?? If you set No-Auto-Progress you have endless time to choose the desired Position ( except for rape, it's always auto-progess)

Yes, renaming of animation files is workaround, but not very comfortable.

About pause key - I answer about Lovers Satisfaction plugin (replacer of Lovers PK Extender). I can't find key which can stop minigame (prograss bars), so time wasted regardless of process settings (manual or automatic stage change).

Maybe if some ini file have sequence of positions for each group (tunable, not by file number). But...

In PKExtender reserved "C" button - for "debug" purposes. This key just freeze both progress bars (for both partners), and user can select required position by "Z" key, because time is unlimited.

IN Satisfaction no keys to freeze progress, so fast pos selection is really needed.

In Skyrim, user can use ingame animation setting and turn off all other positions, left only one required position enabled. Lovers with PK doesn't allow this. Unfortunately.

Archived