[Idea] Marks of Ownership

DaJasa

A mod idea i thought would be cool especially because i am planning to use 'simple taxes', 'INeed', 'reduced loot' and 'cut throat merchants' as well as 'you are not the dragon born' to make a nice civilian character, with 'radiant prostitution' for a job.

essentially the idea of the play through is just like a simulator, i need gold for taxes and food, to get gold i need to work, i can't get much from adventuring and food is quite expensive so i need to work to live.

the mod would fit in, essentially if i have no food, and i am struggling to pay for taxes i can go to someone and ask 'please, i need help' they would point me to the innkeeper of the town, and i could accept there mark (an overlay for the body).

Features of the mark

it will count as a crime to be in a different cell to the owner.

it will count as a petty crime to wear clothing.

you will have a small space behind the counter with: two bowls that will be refilled by the inkeeper daily and a bedroll, or possibly just a pile of hay.

your daily routine will change, at 8am(the latest in the day you can sleep too, remember this is an idea, if someone wants to make it they can but i'm not going to for a while) the inkeeper will wake you up and you will be sent to service any NPC's staying at the inn.

you will have breakfast(bowls will be filled)

a client may have payed for your service (SD style you will be lead to their house by your master/mistress

10am your master goes to the market of the city, with you on lead, some npc's (Nazeem) may taunt you

12am lunch (bowls filled again)

1pm either innkeeper makes you wait tables for lunch (radiant prostitution without being payed or the inkeeper/ a worker takes you on a trip (orgnar takes you to whiterun to restock supplies at the market)

5pm evening starts, guests arrive.

5:30pm either you are made to wait tables, whore out (RP but without the 'somewhere private' option, you have no dignity) or (toggleable) a guest has brought their dog, and wants you to service it(female only).

8pm guests start going home, you have dinner (bowls refilled).

9pm you go to sleep(both sexes), or someone in the town has requested your service overnight(both sexes),or the guest who brought the dog wishes for it to be kept with you, in which case they will be added to the morning quest(female option) or innkeeper decides you have been good, they let you sleep with them (both sexes)

preferably have a m-m f-f m-f option, and allow bestiality features to be toggleable.

just an idea, essential idea is to provide food drink and sleep so needs mods can be used with it.

Fundamental problem, after a bit it becomes boring, the routine is too routine and you'll need to break out.

Sex alone isn't enough to make a mod compelling, and sex on a schedule would be annoying and boring.

true enough but how?

the mod isn't designed to be something you want to do, it's something you may have to do

the mod isn't designed to be something you want to do, it's something you may have to do

There's a big difference between the things your character doesn't want to do and things you, the player don't want to do. A mod that forces your character into a compromising scenario is only acceptable if the scenario is interesting to the player.

Unfortunately, most sex mods of the bdsm variety have issues with this, and it's not like they're missing an obvious, easy solution. Slavery is naturally antithetical to interactivity, and it takes a lot of creativity and hard coding skills to resolve that conflict.

There's a big difference between the things your character doesn't want to do and things you, the player don't want to do. A mod that forces your character into a compromising scenario is only acceptable if the scenario is interesting to the player.

Unfortunately, most sex mods of the bdsm variety have issues with this, and it's not like they're missing an obvious, easy solution. Slavery is naturally antithetical to interactivity, and it takes a lot of creativity and hard coding skills to resolve that conflict.

Easy! For example, if everyone has to wear burkas in Khajit lands or they'd go to jail/etc, and slaves are such low lives that they can't wear anything but restraints, everyone would choose to be a slave.

Archived