• 3 weeks later...

I went ahead and attached hdtm files to all of these schlongs, so if anybody is using a HDT Vagina and wants collisions with these schlongs, go ahead and download this file. Installs normally with Mod Organizer and NMM, overwrite all files.
Screenshots in the spoiler
(NSFW)

Argonian_1.jpg

Argonian_2.jpg

Khajiit_1.jpg

Khajiit_2.jpg

Human_1.jpg

HDT_Leito_SOS.rar

If for some reason you can't download the attachment, here's a mirror: https://jumpshare.com/v/smwq7B05zbs6p5DJcXqL

• 2 weeks later...

I created a couple things for this, for the Khajiit Schlongs only. I guess I should say, "These are based on Leito's work, but for my own work, I don't care if you use any part or attribute me at all." If anyone wants to make their own stuff out of these, for my part, go ahead.

Default SOS Male Body Texture for Khajiit Schlong:

For me, the male khajiit model did not fit the normals or textures of the default SOS body texture. It doesn't seem like everyone saw this, so I'm not sure what about my game is different. Anyway, this is a model/texture replacer that will make the male khajiit schlong look better when using the default body textures. If you use other body textures, doesn't make sense to use this.

This was sort of a hackjob. The UVs were moved around in the model (why the mesh is replaced) and the texture kinda just mangled into place, heh. It works, but it isn't pretty and will probably be hard for anyone else to texture if they wanted.

This plugin is dependant on the main SOS-Leito schlong plugin. This must be loaded after that .esp file in the load order.

Female version of the Khajiit Schlong for CBBE

Note that this uses the default CBBE Khajiit body texture

This is also a hackjob and about %80 complete. I was learning stuff as I went and had a number of false starts and bad ideas. It works, but has seams and a couple texture problems. Some of them are somewhat insurmountable though... SoS itself has some bugs regarding the female setup, I think.

The UV was adjusted again, trying to get textures to match, so normals/diffuse were mangled a bit trying to compensate.

I realized that I don't entirely understand how bone weights work. Part of the problems with the way the scaling and rotation works has to do with which bones are weighting part of the mesh. It seems like, for the parts of the mesh that are rotated or scaling badly, there needs to be a weight value from a bone that is not part of the rotation or scaling. Like, if a vertex is only controlled by gen1, gen2, gen3 which are all part of the rotation/scaling chain of gen1, that vertex cannot be controlled well. The vertices near the base of the model need something lik genbase added to them and be adjusted.

I created the bodyslide data before I realized the model needed more adjusting, so the bodyslide sets are not quite right.

I intend to eventually try to fix some of the stuff, but I wanna do other things for now. It might be awhile. If someone else fixes the stuff, post it!

There are four files below..

This plugin (each type) is dependent on the main SOS-Leito schlong plugin. This must be loaded after that .esp file in the load order.

The correct way to use this is to use:

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-BodyslideData.7z    -    Model

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-Plugin.7z   -   Texture and plugin

This is the .esp plugin and textures, and the Bodyslide data. Put the files in the right place in the Bodyslide directories, load the outfit in bodyslide, then choose the preset like slim, curvy or a physique. The Schlong .nif  _0  and  _1 files will be generated then for whatever body type is chosen in data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\Leito .

If you don't have bodyslide or know how to use it, I also pre-created a couple versions for CBBE slim and curvy that you can install. These include the plugin .esp and textures. Better to learn bodyslide, though, heh.

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-CBBECurvy.7z    -   Model, texture, and plugin

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-CBBESlim.7z    -   Model, texture, and plugin

i need instal tis 5 mods for give the sos for female ?

uhm serious , litle bug or miss one step with leito addon , not apear anything for females

• 4 months later...

I hope this is relevant, males in my game use a mod called "better males", I think, or they'd never be nude.

Their default schlong would hurt anyone, they'd all be going "My god, it's so big, go away quickly"

I mean you could play tennis with the thing.

Adding schlongs via SOS just makes it worse, they get two schlongs.

So if I download this (I just did) do you think it would get rid of the original one or just add one (like it does now?)

You already know, so don't type "why don't you try?"

I hope this is relevant, males in my game use a mod called "better males", I think, or they'd never be nude.

Their default schlong would hurt anyone, they'd all be going "My god, it's so big, go away quickly"

I mean you could play tennis with the thing.

Adding schlongs via SOS just makes it worse, they get two schlongs.

So if I download this (I just did) do you think it would get rid of the original one or just add one (like it does now?)

You already know, so don't type "why don't you try?"

Better Males mod isn't supported.  You'll need to use Schlongs of Skyrim.

The body models are the same so, why not?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Spoiler

enb2019_11_7_15_55_52.png.7ceafdfaf7b4f51933c481e2b8e7cfd8.png

Hi all, I modified the diffuse texture of the human Schlong to make it compatible with Tempered Skins for Males. I hope it's OK if I share it here.
To install, simply replace \textures\actors\character\SOS\Leito\hum.dds with the attached file. It's not a perfect match perhaps, but it's not bad (screenshot taken with ENB Silent Horizons, without ENB there's even less difference).

hum.dds

On 3/30/2016 at 6:29 PM, Slick Silk said:

I went ahead and attached hdtm files to all of these schlongs, so if anybody is using a HDT Vagina and wants collisions with these schlongs, go ahead and download this file. Installs normally with Mod Organizer and NMM, overwrite all files.
Screenshots in the spoiler
(NSFW)

Hide contents

Argonian_1.jpg

Argonian_2.jpg

Khajiit_1.jpg

Khajiit_2.jpg

Human_1.jpg

HDT_Leito_SOS.rar

If for some reason you can't download the attachment, here's a mirror: https://jumpshare.com/v/smwq7B05zbs6p5DJcXqL

Cool! A chance for SSE?

Is there a SOS Leito for SSE?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

hey leito thank you for the mod.

also i got a equippable version working....... somehow? (still new to messing around with mods)

it also seems that the texture seam is only really visable in certain light.

but hey i don't think its too bad for a beginner.

ScreenShot15.jpg.3dc9cdbad1be22314ff877a3783f5d53.jpg

• 1 month later...

Bit of a necro, but noticed now UI cannot load this addon anymore, says it's dirty. lol

UPDATE - July.30th I'm using MESADFO which overwrites Sos, & Sos Leito... but it never failed to load before... Gah, must be a script.

Edited by Dojo_dude