Hmmm it doesn't work for me either, I'll try to see why.

I'm using SOS 3.00.002

EDIT:

There is some kind of problem with the installer and NMM 0.52.3.

It doesn't matter the option I choose, smooth or hairy, NMM says "the mod was not installed"

Once I got that message I can pick the other option (not the same) and it does work, ****though the esp does not activate automatically****

At this point even if you click the esp file, ****the mod is not activated**** (NMM doing its best again)

You need to close and run NMM again to be able to properly check the mod.

Then it works.

Probably a NMM bug, though other installers I use work fine...

I'm having problems installing as well, except I'm using MO.

Basically "No valid game data" is installed, and the only thing in the directory is a meta.ini file. This happens with both smooth and hairy.

Is there a way to manually install this?

I'm having problems installing as well, except I'm using MO.

Basically "No valid game data" is installed, and the only thing in the directory is a meta.ini file. This happens with both smooth and hairy.

Is there a way to manually install this?

I haven't tried installing with MO, so I'm not sure what the issue could be.

You can install it manually by taking what is in the mod folder and dropping it into your Skyrim's data folder.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I wanted to get this to work with SOS Lite, what would I have to do?

No support for SOS light.  You'll have to figure it out yourself.

I know but why won't this mod work with SOS Lite, what would I have to change in oreder to get it to work with Lite? Is it a file path issue, or is it more complicated than that?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I wanted to get this to work with SOS Lite, what would I have to do?

No support for SOS light.  You'll have to figure it out yourself.

I know but why won't this mod work with SOS Lite, what would I have to change in oreder to get it to work with Lite? Is it a file path issue, or is it more complicated than that?

In SOS lite the penis is included in the vanilla body mesh, to make it work you'd probably have to attach Leito"s models to the vanilla body with nifskope and use them as "nude suit" in sexlab/more nasty critters for khajits and argonians.

• 1 month later...

Leito if you'd like I could upload a version of your plugin that has futa support to allow for female player to use it and even make an edit so that they spawn on female npcs if you'd like.

Np, feel free to upload any modifications you make.

• 1 month later...

I saw screenshots of this on SAM body type, but I can't figure out how they got it working.

It's not compatible with SAM.  At least the version that I'm hosting.

I never found another version so they must have edited it themselves or something then I guess. Damn.

Thank you for responding though <3