Leto, thank you for these amazing piece of work.

I am really happy that you are back and already making magic:)

I am completely happy with this addition, but could you add a 2nd version of lizard dick, which is more like the real / lizardlike one?

(No skin, just pink, meat like twisted forked dick?)

Thank you.

I've been waiting for a SOS mod with uncut features for the longest, and I remember Vector once saying it'd be too difficult to do, but you pulled it off - pun not intended - flawlessly. Works like a charm. Finally, us uncut brothas can get some recognition in Skyrim lol! Thank you.

Fooking luvit, mate.

I FOOKING LUVIT.

Are you thinking you'll be continuing to make SOS addons? Maybe other fantasy styles? Bad dragon inspired maybe?

Also, how did you come up with the argonian shape?

Thanks.  I probably won't be adding anything else to this mod as it's working as intended.  The argonian shape is based off some lizard/snake penis.

Does this mod not only work with, but fix the issues with SOS Light?

No full version only.  No plans for a Light verison.

It's probably just a matter of copy/paste in nifskope to make it work with SOS light, but each time I try I have errors. I guess the full version has a few additional bones that needs to be removed.

Bones should be the same.

What error it gives? The root node from body and schlong nifs has to have the same exact name, rename one of them.

It's probably just a matter of copy/paste in nifskope to make it work with SOS light, but each time I try I have errors. I guess the full version has a few additional bones that needs to be removed.

What error it gives? The root node from body and schlong nifs has to have the same exact name, rename one of them.

It says "failed to map parent link NiNode|Scene Root"

I can only copy/paste the entire mesh/bones (from "0ninode"), but it doesn't work ingame.

It says "failed to map parent link NiNode|Scene Root"

I can only copy/paste the entire mesh/bones (from "0ninode"), but it doesn't work ingame.

The root node of both nif files must have the same name. That error means one of them is named "Scene Root" and the other not. Rename one and then copy/paste

Thank you for the mod. I switched from SOS Light to SOS Full for this addon. I noticed that I have noticeable texture seams around the Khajiit junk using the latest SOS Full and this addon that don't appear with the "average" addon. I've checked and I'm not using any other Khajiit male textures at all, just the defaults. I'm not certain what the problem is, but it's more noticeable than in the screenshot. I'm a little bewildered because I keep assuming that it is a mistake on my end, but I'm just using regular SOS Full and the only textures that appear in my MO khajiitmale folder are from SOS Full. Does anybody have any ideas? I even disabled my vanilla optimized textures and I keep checking MO conflicts, but I can't turn up anything that might be causing this. It might just be different lighting conditions between the screenshot and my game? Is there any possibility of fixing this please, if the issue can be reproduced?

Yeah, it's possible there's some issues with the khajit and argonian junk.  I didn't put much effort into perfectly blending the seams for the argonian and khajits.  You can't pay me to try and blend them (that's how much of a pain in the ass it'll be without the source art).

Amazing work.

Lizard dick looks weird, can you make a hemipenis or more reptile like dick without balls?

indeed, this is what I really want. currently using the SOS Lizard add on no balls but it does not seem aggressive enough. (most reptiles have "spikes" to keep the female from getting away.)

So I've been fooling with this. I like the schlongs, but of course they'd be better if we could have real retracting foreskins.

Since we can't, without a whole lot of work, think we could get 80% of the way there with a really simple solution?

My idea is, rig SOS so that at certain arousal points, it does a texture swap using Skyrim's texture sets. So your 0 arousal is one texture set, at 20% another is swapped in, another at 40% and another at 50%. From there on out, the full arousal set can be used. Texture sets have both color and normal, so you can have detailing in the sheath vs. cock itself. 

For backwards compatibility, if no texture sets are provided, just the one is used throughout same as now.

I think this would be a fairly simple thing to do and would produce very good results for most situations, no?

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get this mod to work with SoS. It doesn't appear in the MCM menu for SoS but i am able to get other addons for SoS to work properly.

Installation

1 - Use a mod manager.

2 - Install the latest version of Schlongs of Skyrim (full version) and its requirements (make sure it works).

3 - Install this mod and go through the installer.

4 - Run LOOT.

If using on an existing game, you may have to restart SOS in MCM.

I can't seem to get this mod to work with SoS. It doesn't appear in the MCM menu for SoS but i am able to get other addons for SoS to work properly.

Installation

1 - Use a mod manager.

2 - Install the latest version of Schlongs of Skyrim (full version) and its requirements (make sure it works).

3 - Install this mod and go through the installer.

4 - Run LOOT.

If using on an existing game, you may have to restart SOS in MCM.

I did exactly that and it's not working