SOS - Leito Schlongs Addon

View File

Schlongs of Skyrim - Leito Schlongs Addon Legendary Edition

by Leito86

Mod Description

The Skyrim Special Edition can be found here.

This mod adds 3 new schlongs to the game: Uncircumcised human, Argonian, and Khajiit.

The new schlongs have all the features of the default schlongs that came with SOS.

I consider this mod to be done and probably won't be adding anything else to it aside from maybe some bug fixes. Any body, textures, and .esp edits I'll leave to the community.

Race Compatibilities

Uncircumcised Human

All human and mer males only

Argonian

Argonians males only

Khajiit

Khajiit males only

No werewolf/femboy support

Body and Texture Compatibilities

The models are only compatible with the default body from Schlongs of Skyrim.

The textures are only compatible with the default textures that came with Schlongs of Skyrim.

Installation

1 - Use a mod manager.

2 - Install the latest version of Schlongs of Skyrim and its requirements (make sure it works).

3 - Install this mod and go through the installer.

4 - Run LOOT.

If using on an existing game, you may have to restart SOS in MCM.

Mod Compatibilities

I tested this mod with Smurf's Average Schlong and it seemed to run fine.

Permissions

Do whatever you want with the assets found in this mod. Credits would be nice.

Credits

Leito86 - Author of this mod

Smurf and VectorPlexus - Schlongs of Skyrim

Bethesda

Loverslab

The rest of the modding community

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/08/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs of Skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible

Finally! Realistic schlongs! Been waiting for something like this since ever.

But I'm not here just to sing your praises. The reason I'm writing is because you stated in description, that: "there may be some incompatiblities with addons that used the SOS Addon Template." There is a comprehensive guide to creating SOS Addons with the Addon Template here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1189-sos-optional-files/. It's called "Building new Addons". If you haven't read that, please do. If you have already, then you can safely delete said statement from description, because your addon is perfectly compatible with everything :) (except for addons that are broken, but it's their fault, not yours.)

Finally! Realistic schlongs! Been waiting for something like this since ever.

But I'm not here just to sing your praises. The reason I'm writing is because you stated in description, that: "there may be some incompatiblities with addons that used the SOS Addon Template." There is a comprehensive guide to creating SOS Addons with the Addon Template here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1189-sos-optional-files/. It's called "Building new Addons". If you haven't read that, please do. If you have already, then you can safely delete said statement from description, because your addon is perfectly compatible with everything :) (except for addons that are broken, but it's their fault, not yours.)

Yeah, I created the addons with that pdf.

I just wasn't sure as I was just renaming the already existing forms instead of creating new ones like the document says.  Wasn't sure if the item/base id changes or not.

I just wasn't sure as I was just renaming the already existing forms instead of creating new ones like the document says.  Wasn't sure if the item/base id changes or not.

Wat.

The document says you should rename. Meaning your addon is done right. If the other mod uses the same template, IDs will not be the same - first 2 digits of ID will be unique.

Anyway - just went over your ESP in CK and TESVEdit. It's made correctly, you can safely remove the warning about incompatibilities.

Wat.

The document says you should rename. Meaning your addon is done right. If the other mod uses the same template, IDs will not be the same - first 2 digits of ID will be unique.

Anyway - just went over your ESP in CK and TESVEdit. It's made correctly, you can safely remove the warning about incompatibilities.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that...

Great work as always, Leito! This is a definite keeper for me.

Q: Is it compatible with SexLab Cumshot mod?

Worst thing that could happen is that the spurts don't fit perfectly to the new schlong types. For unknown schlongs, Cumshot uses a default SOS position offset that should be roughly okay for everything that isn't extraordinarily sized or shaped. You can add Leito's schlongs to the AdjustValues.json file if you like (instructions are in the Cumshot v1.6 readme). I might do it myself if I find the time.

EDIT: Hm, it's one esp for three different schlong types. That's the first time I've seen that. Have to look into it.

does these work for females? and if not then is there any chance a female version is on its way?

my female cat lady would be finished with this addition

No, sorry, femboys aren't within the scope of this mod.  Someone else will have to do it.

Great work, everything works just fine and all variants being included in a single .esp is a welcome bonus to help keep away from the mod limit.  Bit of variety is a welcome change, although my PC is getting a bit worried having Inigo around all the time now.  :P  

Will this mod work fine "out of the box" and only distribute to compatible (vanilla) races, or do you have to manually adjust the distribution in the SoS MCM submenus for each race and penis variant?  The latter is fairly tedious already, with the three "default" schlongs needing to be set up every time a new game is started (unless I missed an SoS .ini somewhere).

Past that, the screenshots look great, and I'll probably end up installing this regardless of the above.

Great work : ) Just a little request: could you add a version with the entire body so we can use it with SOS light and the Khajit/nude suit option from slnc ? 

I think that's something that someone else will have to pick up.

Will this mod work fine "out of the box" and only distribute to compatible (vanilla) races, or do you have to manually adjust the distribution in the SoS MCM submenus for each race and penis variant?  The latter is fairly tedious already, with the three "default" schlongs needing to be set up every time a new game is started (unless I missed an SoS .ini somewhere).

Past that, the screenshots look great, and I'll probably end up installing this regardless of the above.

This mod should work right out of the box for my penis'.  Humans and mers will only ever get the uncut penis, argonians will only get the lizard, and khajiits the cat.

You missed one.... Orc Cock with Warts ( I think I might have watched, read, or played to many hentai's as I can only image an Orc or Ogre with a warty cock spewing green goo).

Other then that great mod.

Currently I'm using this with the SOS regular esp.

I have sos regular size set to a 50/50 for regular men and mer and 0 on cats and lizards.

This gives a 50/50 chance for cut or uncut on men and mer.

Along with a 100% chance for the new cocks on the Khajit's and Argonian's.

Yep just need the Orc's to get some Noby nob's to aid in the sex (cause they are ugly as fuck so they need something to make women want to sleep with them).