I saw screenshots of this on SAM body type, but I can't figure out how they got it working.

It's not compatible with SAM.  At least the version that I'm hosting.

I never found another version so they must have edited it themselves or something then I guess. Damn.

Thank you for responding though <3

The pic you're talking about is not the Leito Schlong. SAM comes with its own penis that you can have both cut and normal. In the tutorial he posted he swapped and renamed files.

I saw screenshots of this on SAM body type, but I can't figure out how they got it working.

I never found another version so they must have edited it themselves or something then I guess. Damn.

The pic you're talking about is not the Leito Schlong. SAM comes with its own penis that you can have both cut and normal. In the tutorial he posted he swapped and renamed files.

Not sure what you are talking about, sorry.

I just know I saw a few pictures of a Sam body Argonian with the Leito snake shlong in this mod. I know sam lets you change the human penis size and cut/uncut and such in it's own settings, and that SOS shlong mods sometimes work on SAM if they are standalone; but this requires sos as a master file and such.

tl;dr is in the green text.

The "naked" bodies in the game are actually themselves items of armor + armor addons. There is a bit of special treatment for those bodies, however, via the "skinning" texture setup.

In the game, the "Race" entries have set in them a skin item, which points to an Armor item of "SkinNaked" or "SkinNakedBeast". These have in them the various model slots used specified as:

30 Head

32 Body

33 Hands

37 Feet

(40 Tail)

So, the naked armors when equipped, are set to occupy these model slots.

Each of the armor items specify an "ArmorAddon" which is the actual model and texture data associated with that model. These naked armors have a bunch of armoraddons in their lists, but the main ones are (approximately named) "NakedFeet", "NakedTorso", and "Naked hands"  (and "NakedTail" for beasts). Inside the armor-addon. Inside these ArmorAddon entires are the seting for the actual model and texture used on each portion of the armor. Each armor addon is supposed to match one or more of those model slot entries specified in the Armor item.

The problem here is that the penis trishape in the .nif file is not specified to use any of the valid model slots specified by the "Naked" armor. Look under NiTriShape -> BSDismemberSkinInstance  and in the data for that block, look under Partitions -> Partitions. For the "Body Part" entry, change it from using model slot 52 to the text "SBP_32_BODY". Do it for both the _0 and _1 body models. It should appear in game now.

However, you're still going to have texture problems. The game treats these naked body 'armors' specially for the textures. The Skin texture set specified in the ArmorAddon is given to ANY armoraddon in the whole game that uses a mesh that specified it is a "Skin". This is how other armors (like the light imperial cuirass) have portions of the body like arms and legs, but have them appear with the correct racial skin textures even though nothing in the .Nif or model data talks about any skin other than one default texture.

So, by having the penis model as part of that "armoraddon" model for the body, I'm pretty sure you're going to be stuck with the texture used on the body (the torso's texture file) regardless of anything you set in the .nif file. The only way to get the right texture on the penis model is to have it not be part of the body model file. This will require using the construction kit to make a small mod that adds the penis model as a seperate "ArmorAddon" object with the right model and texture set, enabling a new slot on the "SkinNaked" armor (probably slot 52, make sure that is set as the body part used in the .nif file as done above), adding the new "ArmorAddon" to that "SkinNaked" armor, and.... that's it I think.

GL, lol  :3

Leito if you'd like I could upload a version of your plugin that has futa support to allow for female player to use it and even make an edit so that they spawn on female npcs if you'd like.

Do you have that file handy for download? Even if it is just the loose meshes,that would be fine.

Others, myself included,know enough about add-ons to be able to finish the job.

Leito if you'd like I could upload a version of your plugin that has futa support to allow for female player to use it and even make an edit so that they spawn on female npcs if you'd like.

Please do this  :D

as i recently fucked up and had to reinstall all my mods, it may take some time as i forgot to make a backup as i had stopped using the futa support plugin. i will try to remake it when i get the chance.

also read below too.

Do you have that file handy for download? Even if it is just the loose meshes,that would be fine.

Others, myself included,know enough about add-ons to be able to finish the job.

i only ever bothered testing it on a kajjit female with cbbe so im not sure how the other ones fit with the other races, but if you know what you're doing, the only thing stopping the mod from working is that the models aren't propperly mapped. there are no female models for the schlong, so all i did was add them. im not sure but the texture might also need to be mapped. secondly depending on wether you simply want leito's schlongs for yor PC or for it to propegate on NPC's too, there is another setting you will need to edit.. if you want to take a go at be my guest, but tomorrow(it currently 3am) i could redo it and get it uploaded.

I just know I saw a few pictures of a Sam body Argonian with the Leito snake shlong in this mod. I know sam lets you change the human penis size and cut/uncut and such in it's own settings, and that SOS shlong mods sometimes work on SAM if they are standalone; but this requires sos as a master file and such.

I assumed you were talking about this picture?

Fore.jpg

That's the SAM schlong, not the Leito in case this indeed was the picture you were talking about.

If not, then disregard my post :P

I assumed you were talking about this picture?

Fore.jpg

That's the SAM schlong, not the Leito in case this indeed was the picture you were talking about.

If not, then disregard my post :P

No that is a human shlong :o

I am saying the lizard one, on the argonians. Not the human penis.

Was on a Sam argonian body.

It was a screenshot from MMO boys, not from here.

No that is a human shlong :o

I am saying the lizard one, on the argonians. Not the human penis.

Was on a Sam argonian body.

It was a screenshot from MMO boys, not from here.

Oh, I didn't see you mention the Argonian one.  Misunderstanding on my part then. Carry on! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I created a couple things for this, for the Khajiit Schlongs only. I guess I should say, "These are based on Leito's work, but for my own work, I don't care if you use any part or attribute me at all." If anyone wants to make their own stuff out of these, for my part, go ahead.

Default SOS Male Body Texture for Khajiit Schlong:

For me, the male khajiit model did not fit the normals or textures of the default SOS body texture. It doesn't seem like everyone saw this, so I'm not sure what about my game is different. Anyway, this is a model/texture replacer that will make the male khajiit schlong look better when using the default body textures. If you use other body textures, doesn't make sense to use this.

This was sort of a hackjob. The UVs were moved around in the model (why the mesh is replaced) and the texture kinda just mangled into place, heh. It works, but it isn't pretty and will probably be hard for anyone else to texture if they wanted.

This plugin is dependant on the main SOS-Leito schlong plugin. This must be loaded after that .esp file in the load order.

Female version of the Khajiit Schlong for CBBE

Note that this uses the default CBBE Khajiit body texture

This is also a hackjob and about %80 complete. I was learning stuff as I went and had a number of false starts and bad ideas. It works, but has seams and a couple texture problems. Some of them are somewhat insurmountable though... SoS itself has some bugs regarding the female setup, I think.

The UV was adjusted again, trying to get textures to match, so normals/diffuse were mangled a bit trying to compensate.

I realized that I don't entirely understand how bone weights work. Part of the problems with the way the scaling and rotation works has to do with which bones are weighting part of the mesh. It seems like, for the parts of the mesh that are rotated or scaling badly, there needs to be a weight value from a bone that is not part of the rotation or scaling. Like, if a vertex is only controlled by gen1, gen2, gen3 which are all part of the rotation/scaling chain of gen1, that vertex cannot be controlled well. The vertices near the base of the model need something lik genbase added to them and be adjusted.

I created the bodyslide data before I realized the model needed more adjusting, so the bodyslide sets are not quite right.

I intend to eventually try to fix some of the stuff, but I wanna do other things for now. It might be awhile. If someone else fixes the stuff, post it!

There are four files below..

This plugin (each type) is dependent on the main SOS-Leito schlong plugin. This must be loaded after that .esp file in the load order.

The correct way to use this is to use:

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-BodyslideData.7z    -    Model

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-Plugin.7z   -   Texture and plugin

This is the .esp plugin and textures, and the Bodyslide data. Put the files in the right place in the Bodyslide directories, load the outfit in bodyslide, then choose the preset like slim, curvy or a physique. The Schlong .nif  _0  and  _1 files will be generated then for whatever body type is chosen in data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\Leito .

If you don't have bodyslide or know how to use it, I also pre-created a couple versions for CBBE slim and curvy that you can install. These include the plugin .esp and textures. Better to learn bodyslide, though, heh.

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-CBBECurvy.7z    -   Model, texture, and plugin

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-CBBESlim.7z    -   Model, texture, and plugin

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-BodyslideData.7z

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-CBBESlim.7z

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-CBBECurvy.7z

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-Plugin.7z

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlong-DefaultSOSTexFix.7z

post-95599-0-00283700-1451860502_thumb.jpg

Here are the Khajiit/Argonian version for SOS light to use with the SLNC nude suit option (included in more nasty critters). Unfortunately those nude suit don't seem to have a "sl no strip" tag yet, so they tend to be removed after foreplay animations, for now you can solve it by disabling foreplay or manually reequiping the nude suit with console.

attachicon.gifLeito Khajit_argonian SOS light.zip

any chance you'll be working on the rest of them?

Great work by the way

What do you mean by "the rest of them"? I already converted the uncut option for SOS light a few posts above, there are no other files to work with here.

Crap, quoted the wrong person.

So sorry bout that.

I was meaning the female versions.

You did great work converting the light versions btw.

Thanks for the hard work

I created a couple things for this, for the Khajiit Schlongs only. I guess I should say, "These are based on Leito's work, but for my own work, I don't care if you use any part or attribute me at all." If anyone wants to make their own stuff out of these, for my part, go ahead.

Default SOS Male Body Texture for Khajiit Schlong:

For me, the male khajiit model did not fit the normals or textures of the default SOS body texture. It doesn't seem like everyone saw this, so I'm not sure what about my game is different. Anyway, this is a model/texture replacer that will make the male khajiit schlong look better when using the default body textures. If you use other body textures, doesn't make sense to use this.

This was sort of a hackjob. The UVs were moved around in the model (why the mesh is replaced) and the texture kinda just mangled into place, heh. It works, but it isn't pretty and will probably be hard for anyone else to texture if they wanted.

This plugin is dependant on the main SOS-Leito schlong plugin. This must be loaded after that .esp file in the load order.

Female version of the Khajiit Schlong for CBBE

This is also a hackjob and about %80 complete. I was learning stuff as I went and had a number of false starts and bad ideas. It works, but has seams and a couple texture problems. Some of them are somewhat insurmountable though... SoS itself has some bugs regarding the female setup, I think.

The UV was adjusted again, trying to get textures to match, so normals/diffuse were mangled a bit trying to compensate.

I realized that I don't entirely understand how bone weights work. Part of the problems with the way the scaling and rotation works has to do with which bones are weighting part of the mesh. It seems like, for the parts of the mesh that are rotated or scaling badly, there needs to be a weight value from a bone that is not part of the rotation or scaling. Like, if a vertex is only controlled by gen1, gen2, gen3 which are all part of the rotation/scaling chain of gen1, that vertex cannot be controlled well. The vertices near the base of the model need something lik genbase added to them and be adjusted.

I created the bodyslide data before I realized the model needed more adjusting, so the bodyslide sets are not quite right.

I intend to eventually try to fix some of the stuff, but I wanna do other things for now. It might be awhile. If someone else fixes the stuff, post it!

This plugin (each type) is dependent on the main SOS-Leito schlong plugin. This must be loaded after that .esp file in the load order.

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-BodyslideData.7z    -    Model

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-Plugin.7z   -   Texture and plugin

This is the .esp plugin and textures, and the Bodyslide data. Put the files in the right place in the Bodyslide directories, load the outfit in bodyslide, then choose the preset like slim, curvy or a physique. The Schlong .nif  _0  and  _1 files will be generated then for whatever body type is chosen in data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\Leito .

If you don't have bodyslide or know how to use it, I also pre-created a couple versions for CBBE slim and curvy that you can install. These include the plugin .esp and textures. Better to learn bodyslide, though, heh.

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-CBBECurvy.7z    -   Model, texture, and plugin

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemales-CBBESlim.7z    -   Model, texture, and plugin

The Bodyslide version is missing the XML for the slider sets,no building this thing without it

• 4 weeks later...

Female version of the Khajiit Schlong for CBBE  v1.1

This is another attempt at this setup. I think it's improved a bit in the way it moves and responds to SOS sliders in Racemenu. Texture is the same.   I realized that the entire attempt of using the identical model as the male versions doesn't really work so well. The positioning of the Female SoS stuff is not quite the same and this mesh doesn't react well. The more correct way to do this very well would be to add another couple rings of vertices around the base and set up the positioning more like Evilreflex's female SoS models, I think. Or, create a custom SOSFemale.hkx per-model.. Again, since the female bodies have no genital weights on them the outermost vertices have to have 0 genital bone weights which makes it hard to weight in a good way without alot of 'space to work with' around the base.

I started creating Argonian and Human versions of this, and I think I can do it with some effort and pain. I'm bad at texturing, though, and don't wanna do it. If someone wants to create a female texture for the model, contact me and we can work something out. Otherwise, I'll probably never finish them.

For now, this is inefficient.. The way the schlong is set up, human/argonian females will still pick up the "Leito" schlong as long as it's enabled, but will just get a "blank" schlong. They take slot 52, so.. be aware I guess if things act weird on female genital stuff. The way to fix would be to make this a separate 'schlong' for only khajiit until the others are done.

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemalesv1.1-BodyslideData.7z    -    Model

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemalesv1.1-Plugin.7z   -   Texture and plugin

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemalesv1.1-CBBECurvy.7z    -   Model, texture, and plugin

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemalesv1.1-CBBESlim.7z    -   Model, texture, and plugin

LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemalesv1.1-Plugin.7z

LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemalesv1.1-BodySlideData.7z

LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemalesv1.1-CBBECurvy.7z

LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemalesv1.1-CBBESlim.7z

• 2 weeks later...

But maybe you should make your own thread for this

Ja, I kinda realized a few days ago that I should probably do that.. I didn't think to actual upload a "file" as a download either, instead of creating a forum thread.  The doing is more fun than the showing. Should work more on the showing, heh.

I learned how to do this mod better, again. I'll do that when I make the 1.2 version I hope.

Female version of the Khajiit Schlong for CBBE  v1.1

This is another attempt at this setup. I think it's improved a bit in the way it moves and responds to SOS sliders in Racemenu. Texture is the same.   I realized that the entire attempt of using the identical model as the male versions doesn't really work so well. The positioning of the Female SoS stuff is not quite the same and this mesh doesn't react well. The more correct way to do this very well would be to add another couple rings of vertices around the base and set up the positioning more like Evilreflex's female SoS models, I think. Or, create a custom SOSFemale.hkx per-model.. Again, since the female bodies have no genital weights on them the outermost vertices have to have 0 genital bone weights which makes it hard to weight in a good way without alot of 'space to work with' around the base.

I started creating Argonian and Human versions of this, and I think I can do it with some effort and pain. I'm bad at texturing, though, and don't wanna do it. If someone wants to create a female texture for the model, contact me and we can work something out. Otherwise, I'll probably never finish them.

For now, this is inefficient.. The way the schlong is set up, human/argonian females will still pick up the "Leito" schlong as long as it's enabled, but will just get a "blank" schlong. They take slot 52, so.. be aware I guess if things act weird on female genital stuff. The way to fix would be to make this a separate 'schlong' for only khajiit until the others are done.

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemalesv1.1-BodyslideData.7z    -    Model

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemalesv1.1-Plugin.7z   -   Texture and plugin

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemalesv1.1-CBBECurvy.7z    -   Model, texture, and plugin

SOS-LeitoKhajiitSchlongForFemalesv1.1-CBBESlim.7z    -   Model, texture, and plugin

If you post this in the Futa Content Thread, it would likely make a bigger splash.

Update: It looks like someone already did. Never mind then. Carry on as you were.