Goodbye Revelers, Hello Drunken Sluts!

Good news! I finally ran into them in my own game, for the first time since I developed this mod (I've gone through a few restarts in that time trying to get a setup I was happy with).

Now I have a hard save where I can test things that people report, and also I got some screenshots for the download page.

Yeh - good black box coding there!, (Only problems I've had is that two of the night kittens wandered off - probably random sex kicking in, and also not getting the

(*) )

(*) Don't click if you don't want to know. Also only actually kind of funny if you are from the UK, know anything about politics and remember 1998 - bugger that wasn't long ago).

After going through the encounter again, I have the following concerns / plans:
1) Missing line of voiced dialogue - Main girl, "Is it getting hot, or is it just me?" on the second or greater encounter when she's happy.
This might just be a local problem I'll have to check.
2) Going to build out the actual sexual interactions to work like a stripped down version of what I developed for SexBounty.  It won't have anything to do with arousal or anything else, just a random chance, but I'm going to have the game select a random gender-appropriate sex act and then have the animations match it.

So, new version coming up in the not-too-distant future I think.

Also, I got super lucky and ran into them on the road passing Whiterun, once on the east of the city at night (near Valtheim Towers), and then again on the other side of the city (near the tower) the next day.  So I might also get better screenshots (with lighting) at some point.

Yeh - good black box coding there!

Heh, not really, I had a save while developing it, just on an old character.

Found them, they were very forthcoming.

attachicon.gifScreenshot286044.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot293328.jpg

very forthcoming indeed !

attachicon.gifScreenshot294475.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot299305.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot300859.jpg

didn't get a necklace from them, but it appears they can't take the booze and started down the jealous bitchfight (crap screenshot, they're quick movers).

attachicon.gifScreenshot305788.jpg

had to use harmony to break up the drunken brawl.

anyways, works fine, good mod, thankyou

1) Do you mind if I use some of your screenshots for the mod page?  I forgot to take some when I was making the mod and haven't run into them again yet.

2) The main one should give you a necklace after you have sex with her the first time (assuming you talk to her again).  The good news is, if you didn't get it, she'll give it to you next time as well if you talk to her after having sex with her (it remembers if you have been given the necklace or not).

3) Haha, how did you you end up fighting with them?

of course you can use the screenshots friend, sorry for late reply.

I'm not sure why they started fighting, introduced my pc to each of them, and once the fun ended they started scrapping with eachother , jealousy maybe, or just a bad batch of ale.

I made the life choice of never trying to figure out what motivates drunken women, just makes life less stressful 

• 2 weeks later...

You did a great job here men the voiced dialogues are great... you should add more sexxy events in skyrim

for example some prisioner asking you for help  (money) and if youre nice and give 50 coins she will let you have sex... 

I dont know its justyou did here a great job i want to see something like this got expanded

You did a great job here men the voiced dialogues are great... you should add more sexxy events in skyrim

for example some prisioner asking you for help  (money) and if youre nice and give 50 coins she will let you have sex... 

I dont know its justyou did here a great job i want to see something like this got expanded

Thanks, I was really happy with how the dialogue turned out.  I have on my longer list of things to do to maybe tackle some of the other road encounters with similar treatment, although by the time I get around to it they might be releasing TES 6.

Be neat to see more than just the one group in game if possible. Making multiple 'Revelers' with different races to appeal towards people's tastes as not all like certain races (poor beasts).

I agree that would be cool, but also I can't do that (don't know how, don't have time to learn it).  If anyone wants to do it, take anything from my mod you need.

What's this?

attachicon.gif2015-06-02_00008.jpg

Was given the second time I met then, the they just walked away. I take it when they say "Until next time" the quest is over. Can I do them again?

The Vanilla Revelers give you an enchanted necklace... that's what that is.  Taking it shouldn't have ended the encounter, but it should have set you up to end the encounter by choosing another dialog option.

I'll test it to make sure it's working properly on the second time around.

Anyways, yes, you should still see them on the road from time to time and they will still interact with you.

What's this?

attachicon.gif2015-06-02_00008.jpg

Was given the second time I met then, the they just walked away. I take it when they say "Until next time" the quest is over. Can I do them again?

The Vanilla Revelers give you an enchanted necklace... that's what that is.  Taking it shouldn't have ended the encounter, but it should have set you up to end the encounter by choosing another dialog option.

I'll test it to make sure it's working properly on the second time around.

Anyways, yes, you should still see them on the road from time to time and they will still interact with you.

Got it, if i'm wearing the "Pearl Necklace" dtalog will appear. CUTE ....... "how 'bout we Sate that appetite"  then she sits on my Face.

Pearl necklace

The Pearl Necklace just increases your carry capacity. I don't think it has anything to do with whether or not they have sex with you.

The sequence that works for me is:-

Start encounter

Talk to first reveller accept drink or reject drink(ends encounter)

Have fun, then talk to 1st reveller again, get necklace, Say her friends need attention or Goodbye (ends encounter)

Talk to 2nd reveller, have fun, talk to 2nd reveller.

Talk to 3rd reveller, have fun, talk to 3rd reveller.

Talk to 1st reveller, say goodbye (ends encounter)

The first time I encountered those revelers I actually thought it was a trap. Bunch of strange dudes offering me a free drink on the side of the road. 

Still I was curious so I took the drink, was really surprised when nothing happened afterwards. 

Pearl necklace

The Pearl Necklace just increases your carry capacity. I don't think it has anything to do with whether or not they have sex with you.

The sequence that works for me is:-

Start encounter

Talk to first reveller accept drink or reject drink(ends encounter)

Have fun, then talk to 1st reveller again, get necklace, Say her friends need attention or Goodbye (ends encounter)

Talk to 2nd reveller, have fun, talk to 2nd reveller.

Talk to 3rd reveller, have fun, talk to 3rd reveller.

Talk to 1st reveller, say goodbye (ends encounter)

Exactly.  The initial (positive) encounter is unique in dialogue, and the following positive encounters should be the same.  The negative choice always ends the encounter.  There is a positive and negative greeting that is based on your last choice.  The necklace should be offered once and only once, after you have fun with the first girl.

So this is a replacer, there's no way to have both revelers AND drunk wenches? :o

Not with this, no... If you want to take this mod and change it so that you get both and put out an alternate version, feel free.  It's certainly possible.

Heads up...!!! It would seem that mods that alter the number of rings and amulets worn  must be above "Drunken Sluts" in your load order.

With this:

Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

below, the "pearl Necklace" doesn't even appear.  In my games(s) dialog never starts without it being equipped. The mead seems to be automatic once it starts. "I"ll need to work up a thirst first"

Heads up...!!! It would seem that mods that alter the number of rings and amulets worn  must be above "Drunken Sluts" in your load order.

With this:

below, the "pearl Necklace" doesn't even appear.  In my games(s) dialog never starts without it being equipped. The mead seems to be automatic once it starts. "I"ll need to work up a thirst first"

This mod does make a change to the necklace that overrides my changes.  I'm considering making a change that would negate this problem for the next update, but in the meantime, yes you should load that ahead of my mod or you will just get the Charmed Necklace instead.  However, if you end up with the Charmed Necklace due to load order, it isn't functionally any different, so it's purely an aesthetic problem.

As for dialogue never starting without the Pearl Necklace equipped... that isn't part of my mod.  There is one path of dialogue (where she gives you the necklace) which should only trigger once, but otherwise there aren't any conversations that have wearing or possessing the necklace as a condition.  

I'm think you might have another mod conflict.  Try moving my mod lower in your load order?  It should be safe to do so, it only affects this encounter.

Heads up...!!! It would seem that mods that alter the number of rings and amulets worn  must be above "Drunken Sluts" in your load order.

With this:

This mod does make a change to the necklace that overrides my changes.  I'm considering making a change that would negate this problem for the next update, but in the meantime, yes you should load that ahead of my mod or you will just get the Charmed Necklace instead.  However, if you end up with the Charmed Necklace due to load order, it isn't functionally any different, so it's purely an aesthetic problem.

As for dialogue never starting without the Pearl Necklace equipped... that isn't part of my mod.  There is one path of dialogue (where she gives you the necklace) which should only trigger once, but otherwise there aren't any conversations that have wearing or possessing the necklace as a condition.  

I'm think you might have another mod conflict.  Try moving my mod lower in your load order?  It should be safe to do so, it only affects this encounter.

That worked.  the Pearl necklace replaces the charmed one? The "Trigger" must be in the save . Works GREAT, I'm looking for Sluts though, when I should be watching out for Beasts, Bandits and Dragons. No Problem ....... either way I get FUCKED. Heheheheeeeeeh........

• 2 weeks later...

Well I did see them....the guys not the girls. One guy got killed by a frostbite spider. Grabbed the pearl necklace.

Then something in your load order is overwriting them, move my mod lower.  You could always use TES5Edit to figure out what is overwriting it as well.  I'm sure there are a ton of tutorials out there on youtube and stuff that are better than any explanation I could give you.

Um, just a quick question.  If this requires Sexlab to function like you've listed, how come it's not in the Sexlab section?  I never would've known about it if someone in the Sexlab section of the site hadn't mentioned the mod.

Also while I'm utterly useless at modding currently, I'd also like to express interest in seeing a version that has both the revelers and the sluts (though admittedly I'd also like to see it without the events you removed, pointless as they may be) on account of Sexlab Solutions modifying the Revelers encounter.  This mod and that one definitely won't work together currently.

Um, just a quick question.  If this requires Sexlab to function like you've listed, how come it's not in the Sexlab section?  I never would've known about it if someone in the Sexlab section of the site hadn't mentioned the mod.

No good reason, but here it is.  If a mod wants to move the thread/download I wouldn't care and probably wouldn't notice.

Also while I'm utterly useless at modding currently, I'd also like to express interest in seeing a version that has both the revelers and the sluts (though admittedly I'd also like to see it without the events you removed, pointless as they may be) on account of Sexlab Solutions modifying the Revelers encounter.  This mod and that one definitely won't work together currently.

That's beyond my capabilities, and I don't really have time or interest to figure it out for the time being.  I do pretty much give blanket permission for anyone who wants to do this though.